[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they bringing gyms in the post game? Or just the elite four?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2529.jpg (220KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2529.jpg
220KB, 1300x1300px
Are they bringing gyms in the post game? Or just the elite four?
>>
if you played the demo or even just looked at the region map you would notice that there are empty, gym-sized lots in the towns.
>>
>>29633519
The postgame is the Z episode with zinnia.
>>
>>29633533
Not enough for 8 Gyms. However, I am ready to be blown the fuck out.
>>
>>29633625
here is an image i've compiled of suspicious empty lots.

there are 6 pretty clear ones. the last two are not very clear but being near a pokecenter seems to be a strong indicator. i think it's possible that the graveyard could end up being a ghost type gym with an unconventional design. although there is also a sandy plot across from the pokecenter in the graveyard town. the western farm town doesn't seem to have any obvious open lots but between the pokecenter there and the one north of it i feel like there is a high probability that a gym will be located in that area. maybe it will be a floating gym located in the water features to the west?
>>
>>29633986
here is a shot of the lighthouse/graveyard town from a trailer. the empty lot is very clear in this one.
>>
>>29634187
>>29633986
Well then! Thanks for hyping me up. Can't wait to know what's the deal with those empty lots.
>>
>>29633986
Possible future game or just a tease to fill up space as GF is know to be super lazy.
Now with Switch it is even more unlikely Gen7 will get another game, so I'm leaning towards lazy GF teases.
>>
>>29634325
I don't see Game Freak having a Switch game for years.
>>
>>29634325
i dunno, it's rare for a tease to be this large. huge empty lots in all of the towns? the one in the demo has a machamp standing in it. machamps are often used for construction.

the trial leaders and such will surely be the gym leaders.
>>
>>29634387
If a new Gen 7 game is made.
I expect GF to do another bait and switch for the switch.
>>
Silly, we already have gym leaders and E4 ingame, just renamed.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.