[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hope they use the rabbit next time.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1483.png (230KB, 487x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1483.png
230KB, 487x468px
Hope they use the rabbit next time.
>>
>>29633175
>rat
>dragon
yeah, you wish
>>
>echidna=rat
>dog=fennec
>>
>G1 - Dragon
>G2 - Echidna/Porcupine/Badger (called Mouse in the Pokedex)
>G3 - Rooster
>G4 - Monkey
GF employee: psst, hey, I've noticed 3 of the 4 starters are from, the chinese zodiac, should we continue making them based on this?
Masuda: sure, why not

>G5 - Pig
>G6 - Fox (Canidae)
>G7 - Tiger
Zodiacfags: oh, most of these fit, there must be some kind of pattern here. Cyndaquil can be shoehorned as the Mouse/Rat, the pattern didn't exist yet. Foxes are canines, so they can fit as the Dog, they don't need to be the exact animal. This is fun, I wonder if we can predict future starters?
Anti-Zodiacfags: fuck off, they're not the literal animals, all of it is just a coincidence

Years later...
>G8 - Snake that evolves into an eastern dragon
>G9 - Rabbit
>G10 - Minotaur
Anti-Zodiacfags: It's all a coincidence, C-cyndaquil, Fennekin and Shenlong don't fit!

>G11 - Another dragon
Zodiacfags: Oh, it's over. That was fun
Anti-Zodiacfags: HAHAHAHA ZODIACFAGS BTFO I KNEW IT THEY'LL NEVER RECOVER HAHAHAHAHAHAAH
>>
>>29633201
Cyndaquil literally the fire mouse Pokemon...........

But yeah, foxes aren't dogs. At least rats and mice are both rodents.
>>
>>29633201
>complaining about Charizard as dragon but not Fennekin as dog
I believe the Zodiac theory, but if you're going to complain, do it right
>>
>>29633264
>it's over that was fun

Don't delude yourself.
If after some 20 years of arguments, and that's a big if, one side will be absolutely BTFO and another will shitpost for all time about being right wherever they are in life at that point
>>
>>29633267
And through Zodiacfag logic, Typhlosion is a literal volcano.
>>
>>29633267
Foxes are literally canines.
>>
>>29633224
PORCUPINE!!!! TRIGGERED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERERREREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29633359
No, all Zodiacfags only do it for fun, ask them yourself. If the pattern gets broken in a future gen, it won't matter and people will move on with their life. Anti-Zodiacfags will spam countless "BTFO" threads for years though, and no one would care
>>
Shrews and Badgers aren't rats
Foxes aren't dogs, and are extremely different in terms of mythology/lore (which is important to the zodiac, a part of Chinese mythology)
I'm willing to give Charizard a pass, even though it's a western dragon, an entirely different creature than a Chinese long
Do we need this thread every week, even when it's clear which side is correct?
>>
The zodiac theory is true.
But it's more of an interpretation.

Take Zygarde 10% Form. It's supposed to represent Fenrir, the wolf, but is clearly based on a Doberman.

It's Gamefreaks interpretation of the zodiac, so a few animals may not exactly be spot on, but they're close enough. It's way too coincidental.

My guess, with Greninja and Decidueye being the "cool" sleek ones of the past gens, it's fire's turn to get it that spotlight, so a Rabbit or a Snake I could see working.
>>
>>29633224
Cyndaquil is called the Fire Mouse Pokemon.
>>
>>29633489
So are European dragons not really dragons? Is that it?
>>
Watch them all end up bipedal, even the fucking snake.

Please make a fire pegasus fire/fairy
>>
>>29633681
Because they translated literally.

Japanese call Hedgehogs "Needle Mouse" so everything that is small and looks like a rodent even if it isn't a rodent, is called a mouse.

Cyndaquil is not a rat.
>>
>>29633175
Fennekin is a fucking fox. How many times do we have to tell you aspies this?
>>
>>29633175
Give me snek or give me death
>>
>>29633175
Fire/Fairy rabbit
Fire/Poison snake
Fire/Steel bull
Fire/Ghost sheep
>>
>>29634560
Fire/Fighting rabbit
Fire/Fighting snake
Fire/Fighting bull
Fire/Fighting sheep
>>
File: Gen 8 FireFighting starter.jpg (22KB, 656x460px) Image search: [Google]
Gen 8 FireFighting starter.jpg
22KB, 656x460px
>>29634259
>>
>>29634312
>>29634283
>>29633425
>>29633383
>>29633267

in the zodiac foxes do count as dogs. do research.
stop claiming we are iditos for seeing a pattern there.

and gen 1 and 2 was not part of the pattern, they just started the pattern starting with gen 3 and took the older gens into it even if they are a strech. once more do research gen 1 and 2 are the same gen, they just split it up because of restrictions. after that they made a bigger business plan because the games sold well.
>>
>>29633201
>Cyndaquill is literally "the Fire Mouse Pokémon"

>Charizard
>Not a dragon
>>
>>29634589
Wow I was going to post the same thing
>>
If foxes aren't dogs then tigers aren't cats. It's fucking basic biology, kill yourself faggots.
>>
>>29634754
Except your logic is telling me that a Tiger is a Lion and, even though they share they have their own exclusive spot, that a Sheep is an Ox.
>>
>>29633175
Ram or bull (Minotaur) plz.
>>
Rabbit's going to be bipedal, so I'd rather not.
I don't hate bipedal mons, it's just that a quadrupedal fire starter would be a neat change. That's it.
>>
>>29633175
They should probably get their ungulates out of the way first
>>
>>29634723
Yeah, no. You don't get to use Cyndaquil and ignore the fact that Typhlosion is nothing like a rat, while simultaneously using Charizard instead of Charmander.
>>
>>29635015
But Dog isnt specific. Lion and Tiger are specific.
You dog is basically the canines as a whole
The cat is basically the felines as a whole.

A tiger is a specific cat, but a dog is not a specific dog.
>>
>>29633175
There already exists Victini, so no other fire rabbits. The same goes for horse, dog and sheep.
>>
>>29635104
Biped rabbit is justified though
>>
>>29635225
>Blastoise is a water turtle
>Carracosta is a water turtle
Can you process thought?
>>
>>29635225
Just like how Turtonator doesn't exist because Torkoal does.
>>
>>29634560
agreed on rabbit
agreed on snake
Fire/Ground bull
Fire/Steel sheep/ram
Fire/Ghost horse
>>
>>29634723
Cyndaquil isn't a mouse the same way Blastoise isn't a shellfish. Blame shitty translators.
Charizard is a Western dragon, the creature on the zodiac is a long, only called "dragon" so ignorant whites like yourself could understand.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.