[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plot Predictions for Sun and Moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: alola-region.jpg (3MB, 4000x2828px) Image search: [Google]
alola-region.jpg
3MB, 4000x2828px
>>
ash doesn't win the league in the anime.
no primarina
>>
The plot twist is that Ultra Beasts are pokemon. So you need to try diplomacy with them.
Aether isn't having it and so you fight them.
>>
Im so worried the game is going to be handholding us all the way through, did we need kahunas AND trial captains?
>>
>>29627130
BURASTO BAN
>>
The plot is that Aether is creating the Ultra Beasts and are the actual villains of the story, by trying to 'perfect' Pokemon. Null is their prototype. The Ultrabeasts are their advanced projects.
>>
Guzma dies
>>
>>29627190
>im worried the game will be easy handholding

Ok

>did we need TWO types of bosses

uh what?
>>
Building the league isn't post-game.
>>
Skull ends up being good guys while aether is bad.

Trial Captains become gym leaders you can battle later. Kahuna become elite four.

Guzma seemingly dies in a heart breaking scene to save the player.
>>
Not exactly a plot prediction but I've just read that Wally and Dawn had the same name in Chinese, but it was changed for Sun and Moon.
I'm going to take this to mean that Dawn will be in Sun and Moon, why else would they bother making sure they had different names?
>>
there will be an evil team trying to destroy the planet and there will be a person/group that looks good but is actually evil and you'll fight them all after like the 6th gym and then they'll go away forever
>>
>>29628155
Yeah, the changed Wally
>>
your a kid and you moved from kanto
you explore the alola region and battle the new whatevers they came up with i dont remember what they were called
along he way you meet team skull
team skull is evil
then you meet aether fundation
their not evil
oh wait they are! they were part of team skull all along
and do some crazy stuff with the ultra beasts
your forced to catch solgaleo/lunala
solgaleo/lunala does something and reverts back to the "original form"
you complete all of the quests or whatever mentioned earlier and you create a legue
end
postgame: looker shows up and you some stuff with zygarde
also, you can now challenge the legue
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.