[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Itt, Pokemon you want to be buffed/fixed in sun and moon and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (34KB, 554x458px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
34KB, 554x458px
Itt, Pokemon you want to be buffed/fixed in sun and moon and how you would buff them.
All they would have to do is give him 15 more base hp or 10 more base attack and it would be so much more usable
>>
File: dusknoir teeth.jpg (37KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
dusknoir teeth.jpg
37KB, 500x431px
>>29626036
What's their obsession with making high hp/low defenses and high defenses/low hp pokemon?
>>
>>29626085
So they won't be impossible to take down
It makes sense but it's annoying when they take it a bit to far and make bros like dusknoir borderline unusable because of its shit hp
>>
>>29626036
>Recover
>good offensive STAB
>>
>>29626036
All this guy needs is 15 more attack to reach a good 2hko threshold on some stuff.

Ghost also needs a better BP physical move to abuse, shadow sneak and shadow punch are pathetic as stabs and outclassed by EQ unless they are super effective.

Give dusclops the Reuninclus Treatment and let him be dangerous without relying on set up moves or status, let him use a good neutral stab of base power 80 or higher!
>>
its a pain splitter
>>
File: 13670942.png (195KB, 1000x1102px) Image search: [Google]
13670942.png
195KB, 1000x1102px
For the love of God, just give it Extremespeed and 30 ATK and 30 speed. Just do the same for Seviper, only spread a 30 into 15 for each attacking stat!
>>
To all ice types:
>hail boosts defense the same way sandstorm does for sp. defense
>freeze dry on as many ice types as ice beam is for water types

Other than that nerf scald and maybe give some ice types some water moves
>>
>>29626175
>please my favourite edgemon op for reasons
>>
>>29626273
>please my useless argument for reasons
>>
>>29626036
A large amount of single stage pokemon need huge buffs.
They are pretty much useless unless you use a very gimmicky set.

But if you ask me most pokemon need buffs, be it with stats or moves. So many cool mon just don't have a good movepool to go with it.
>>
>>29626175
>60 bst up and extremespeed

I can only laugh at you
>>
>>29626342
The life of bad game design due to being a bunch of disorganized fucks making everything with ultra hard stats in the later years and forgetting 90% of the roster is difficult, yes.
>>
>Hidden Ability : Refrigerate
>>
>>29626385
>stats are too low and the game is too hard
>implying pokemon was ever hard
>>
>>29626738
Yes because that's totally what I said you halfbreed.
>>
>>29626036
Honestly, just give it a decent setup move to make use of how goddamn bulky it is.

Give it bulk up, and it'll be nearly impossible to deal meaningful damage with physical attacks after just a single boost, and it'd give it a reason to be used over calm mind eviolite dusclops.
>>
>>29626150
I would like a ghost physical move like ice breath, 50 power resulting always in crit.
>>
File: IMG_1045.png (344KB, 674x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1045.png
344KB, 674x510px
>>29628392
It already is way more viable in PU than Dusclops, mainly because Knock Off is very prominent in PU and Dusclops is set up bait for every sweeper thats special and/or carrying substitute
>>29628437
Thats a good idea and fits ghost type quite nicely
>>
File: 6.png (879KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
879KB, 1280x1280px
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.