[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the worst dex after Johto? Like, I know Kalos had just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 1476798966511.png (2MB, 2048x7422px) Image search: [Google]
1476798966511.png
2MB, 2048x7422px
Is this the worst dex after Johto?
Like, I know Kalos had just 72, but there were a plenty of fucking new stuffs: Tyrunt, Talonflame, Goodra...

Not only in competitive but design and concept like Furfrou, Gourgeist, Trevenant, Noivern.

Now, look at this shit, UBs are horrible and wtf are the Tapus?
>>
>people have gone from shitting on Kalos Dex to appreciating it in a month

Fucking classic
>>
>>29622143

Yes, we know already.
>>
>>29622167
nobody was shitting on Kalos's dex, they hate everything else about the game
>>
>>29622143
> Until the start of month everybody got hate on Kalos, now everybody is liking it.
Why am I not surprised?
>>
File: click.jpg (27KB, 475x256px) Image search: [Google]
click.jpg
27KB, 475x256px
>>29622143
>It's yet another "my shallow opinions are objective facts" episode.
>>
uhhhhwuuh wwaah WAAAAAH WWWWUUUUAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH *sniff* WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
WWWWWHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

this isn't your blog you stupid faggot, go fellate a shotgun
>>
>>29622143
This is the first time I've had a dex where there's nothing new that I like. I like some of the Alolan forms, but there are no new mons that are appealing to me.
>>
>>29622143
>Like, I know Alola had just 81, but there were a plenty of fucking new stuffs: Rockruff, Tsareena, Kommo-o..

>Not only in competitive but design and concept like Oricorio, Silvally, Lurantis, Minior.
>>
>>29622207
>>29622167
Are you retard? People complain about literally everything EXCEPT for the Kalos Dex in Gen VI. Is like people loving Gen V and hating its starters.
>>
>>29622143
>implying the Alola dex doesn't have amazing designs
>such as the entire rowlet line
>the entire litten line
>yungoos line
>grubbin line
>crabrawler (its evolution I love, but I can see why people wouldn't)
>oricorio all forms
>cutiefly
>rockruff line
>wishiwashi
>whatever that sea urchin is, it's cool
>mudbray line
>diving bell spider is epic
>Lurantis
>Morelull
>Salandit
>Passimian
>Wimpod line
>Sandygast line
>Pyukumuku
>Type: Null line
>Minior
>Komala
>Turtonator and Drampa (can definitely see why you might not like them though)
>Mimikyu (again, can see why you might not like it)
>THAT FUCKING COOL ASS ANCHOR
>Entire Jangmo-o line
>All of the Tapus
>Solgaleo and Lunala
>All of the UBs
>Alolan Rattata
>Alolan Raichu
>Alolan Sandshrew line
>Alolan Vulpix line
>Alolan Meowth
>Alolan Golem
>Alolan Grimer line
>Alolan Exeggutor
>Alolan Marowak
So many fucking awesome designs.
>>
>>29622212
>>29622214
OP made a question for discussion. This is a discussion board, go back to school and try to understand what is a discussion faggots
>>
>>29622167

I think it's more that we were expecting more Pokemon than what Kalos had, thinking GF would learn from that mistake but they didn't.
A lot of the Pokemon are single stage which means there's not much room for them to grow so competitively they don't look so great (Some will be but most not)

I think a lot of people are just disappointed.

At least Kalos had Mega's to make up for it.

I for one have always liked the Kalos Dex, while I do wish there were a few more Pokemon, I still found it pleasing, the Alola Dex disappoints me a lot since most of the Pokemon lines seem incomplete.
>>
>>29622281
>Now, look at this shit, UBs are horrible and wtf are the Tapus?
Clearly a question meant to evoke reasonable """"discussion"""".
>>
File: images (52).jpg (6KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
images (52).jpg
6KB, 316x202px
>>29622143
Implying Noivern isnt good in competitive
>>29622230
Implying Rockruff's family will have good stats and Lurantis have good design
>>29622250
Liking the anchor
>>
>>29622314

He's right about the UB's tho, they are quiet horrible.

As for the Tapu's - we don't know everything about them yet, what they actually stand for if they stand for anything other than island guardians.
>>
File: 1425056902989.png (125KB, 370x349px) Image search: [Google]
1425056902989.png
125KB, 370x349px
>>29622281
Where? What discussion? Just another mindless "I don't like this!" thread is not discussion, it's shitposting.
This thread, like 90% of threads here, will be nothing but back and forth "I like this!" and "I don't like this!" for 200 posts, a petty argument over subjective opinions.
Now please, jump off a bridge with OP, and don't ever talk to me again
>>
>>29622281
OP baited based on his own personal feelings. And unless you're totally brain dead, you'd see how worthless a discussion on it is.
>>
>>29622330
I mean yeah the anchor's really cool.
>>
>>29622143
How to fix this shit:
>Pykumuru, Minior, Comfey, Komala and Mimikyu evos
>Drampa pre-evo
>Turtonator, Anchor, Pikaclone, and Bruxish can stay single stagers
>Pikipek turns into a woodpecker, toucan becomes an unrelated single stager
>Wishiwashi's forms are separated into evolutions instead of everything having a signature ability
>Add maybe 4-5 additional lines, 1 or 2 being a 3 stage line and the rest as single stagers
>More Alolan forms that don't look like shit. Muk and Exeggutor are inoffensive and unique enough, Persian, Golem and Diglett are unforgivable
>>
>>29622330
>Implying Rockruff's family will have good stats
I didn't imply that.
>Lurantis have good design
It's a reverse orchid mantis. More creative than "it's a peregrine falcon but red."
>>
>>29622533
>Pikipek turns into a woodpecker, toucan becomes an unrelated single stager
End this meme. Pretty much every damned bird-line in the series changes species.
>>
>>29622143
Could someone post the version without the boxes?
>>
>>29622167
The Kalos dex has been like the one thing that's been consistently praised throughout the whole gen.
>>
>>29622623
>>29622623
i disagree
>>
GEN 8 will probably bee GEN 2 2.0.

Gen 7 pokemon that are clearly incomplete:

Sea Anchor: This one needs an ghost ship evolution,it really looks incomplete this way.
Komala: Obviously
Drampa: It needs a pre-evolution,a dragon that is born old doesn't make sense at all
Bruxish: It needs either a pre-evolution or a evolution,but not both.
Cuttelfy:Rimbombee looks like a mid-stage i don't see Rimombee complete.
Comfey:No need to explain
Lurantis: Male counterpart
>>
>>29622143
What's wrong with johto? Literally one of the best gens for new pokes. Sinnoh or kalos were objectively the worst just for lack of variation
>>
>>29623202
>Literally one of the best gens for new pokes.
Unless you actually want to use them in-game.
>>
>>29623243
???
My johto teams are always full of Pokemon introduced in johto. I usually struggle to keep it to only 6 to be honest
>>
>>29622873
Like, the entire Gen VI looks incomplete and probably will remain.
>>
>>29622533
What? Alolan Golem looks cool. Don't compare it to those other abominations.
>>
>>29622392
What on earth? You state that the UBs are "quiet horrible", and yet you refute the Tapus by stating how we don't know everything about them?

We know even LESS about Ultra Beasts than we do about Island Guardians, anon. No excuse here.
>>
The OP is forgetting that Alola's PokeDex has around 290 Pokémon in it. It may not be on Kalos' level, but it is still a noteworthy dex filled to the brim with reputable and strong Pokémon.
>>
>>29623243
Maybe if you're still 10 and don't know where to find them

But in HGSS it is incredibly easy to have an all Johto team
>>
>>29622143
No, but these are the laziest shynies ever.
>>
>>29625212

OP isn't talking about the game dex, but the Alola Dex of new Pokemon.

Even so, the Alola Regional Dex is pretty shit too, majority of the Pokemon in it were found in Kalos as well, so it's nothing new/different to see.
I mean, where's Tropius? A Tropical Pokemon, not on tropical islands....
>>
>>29625141

I mean personally, I don't like the UB's and find them a 'horrible' idea, they don't look like Pokemon (I know, they're not suppose to) but they just stray too far away from Pokemon for me.

Tapu's are Pokemon, UB's aren't, I could care less for the UB's, I wanna know more about the Pokemon.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.