[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else thought they were boyfriends? Lmao Tumblr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

File: tumblr.png (172KB, 361x450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.png
172KB, 361x450px
Who else thought they were boyfriends?
Lmao Tumblr
>>
>>29621142
I mean, people were making that joke here as well.
>>
>>29621160
Oh
Shame on the VaPoreons then
Here I come Reddit
>>
>>29621142
and people wonder why us guys are scared to hug other guys outside our best friends.
Not me, though, because I'm a social elite
>>
>>29621142
>that tranny hau avatar
>>
>>29621197
ur gay, bro. it's okay.
>>
>>29621197
Why so insecure, anon
>>
>>29621220
I won't fuck you but I'll hug you like I want to
>>
>>29621142
Enjoy your AIDS faggots
>>
>>29621197
anon hug as much as you like who gives a fuck
>>
>>29621307
but neither of them are black
>>
>>29621142
Cute
>>
>>29621289
we can kiss on the lips, too. nothing gay about two guys showing affection to each other.
>>
>>29621352
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
I like to kiss my bro, we're very social and a kiss in the anus is not gonna make us gays
>>
>>29621363
are you trying to imply want to kiss on the lips, no homo bro?
>>
>>29621454
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>29621474
it's fine, bro, it's just a kiss. bros do it all the time.
>>
>>29621501
I've never kissed a bro, bro
>>
>>29621559
Hi there!

>>
>>29621559
Shut up attention wore
>>
>>29621197
>social elite
>/vp/
>>
>>29621559
Hi there!

>>
In all honesty, they seem pretty much like a couple.

Even if it's your best friend or your cousin or whatever, you keep certain amount of distance, otherwise it's just weird.
>>
>>29621574
>>29621630
Having fun?
>>29621579
Fuck off asshat
>>
>>29621519
you're missing out, bro. we can take it real slow if you want. it's very bro when we are touching each other's naked bodies, bro.
>>
>>29621649
Hi there!

>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_016F4.jpg (486KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_TV_016F4.jpg
486KB, 1280x720px
>>29621352
>>29621649
>>29621559
>>29621454
end your life
>>
>>29621649
Hi there!

>>
>>29621559
Hi there!

>>
>>29621649
Hi there!

>>
>>29621672
I don't know, bro. Sounds pretty gay, bro
>>
>>29621698
>>29621739
>>29621753
>>29621787
>>29621797
Fuck off. This is annoying.
>>
>>29621142
>Neither are trans
There goes Tumblr making assumptions about their identities
>>
>>29621818
Hi there!

>>
>>29621818
Hi there!

>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_016F4.jpg (452KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
452KB, 1280x720px
>>29621818
Hi there!

>>
>>29621818
Hi there!

>>
>>29621913
Hi there!

>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_016F4.jpg (453KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
453KB, 1280x720px
>>29621913
Hi there!

>>
File: ralph_pls_go_by_superkusokao.png (152KB, 600x543px) Image search: [Google]
ralph_pls_go_by_superkusokao.png
152KB, 600x543px
>>29621913
>>
File: 1478126254664.jpg (244KB, 756x660px) Image search: [Google]
1478126254664.jpg
244KB, 756x660px
>>29621913
Hi there!

>>
>>29621559
You're talking about being annoying,being a neet, and being fat yet you have had the same exact tripcode for a WEEK on an ANONYMOUS board after people have copy pasta'd the shit out of you just commit suicide or take off the code faggot
>>
File: 1474313088261.png (8KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
1474313088261.png
8KB, 450x350px
>>29621913
Hi there!

>>
File: kek.gif (878KB, 300x212px) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
878KB, 300x212px
>>29621913
Hi there!

>>
>>29621913
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are aIways willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

>>
>>29621818
You're talking about being overweight,pathetic, and annoying when you've had a tripcode for a WEEK on an ANONYMOUS board after people have repeatedly copy pasta'd you, take off the tripcode or commit suicide you attention seeking faggot
>>
>>29621913
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always wilIing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

>>
>>29621990
That was a copy pasta too, bro
>>
>>29621913
Hi there!

>>
Wow this is an Epic thread
>>
File: Vietnamese Crystal.png (6KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
Vietnamese Crystal.png
6KB, 500x450px
>>29621913
Hello!

you! Fortunately, they are willing to help clear the always problem users of 4chan, it seems to be using the post of tripcode. Unless you do not get your own, if it is not necessary, "And, it has had some problems, this is, as nothing to do with talking to his identity in your work look in! OPA! you are using the wire, always, you can not forget their stop withdraw! tripcode use tripcode, it is as long as you do not do work, it is very important to always expose your identity anonymous definitely a bad shape, you need to be you can try!

Now, I do not like - I'm doing my part to help the cultural habits of anonymous image board!
>>
>>29621818
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are aIways willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

>>
>>29621142
Ha ha
I didn't think they were boyfriends OP
That's pretty homosexual
>>
>>29621818
Hi there!

>>
File: 1470681361263.jpg (33KB, 638x359px) Image search: [Google]
1470681361263.jpg
33KB, 638x359px
>this is a pokemon thread
>>
>>29622814
>Hi there!
>You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are aIways willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
>Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>29622507
>>29622372
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.