[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Game Freak does it again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1422740711549.png (305KB, 606x326px) Image search: [Google]
1422740711549.png
305KB, 606x326px
Pokémon evolutionary lines eligible for Alolan forms through Game Freak's retard glasses:
>Butterfree, Raticate, Fearow, Arbok, Raichu, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Ninetales, Parasect, Venomoth, Dugtrio, Persian, Golduck, Primeape, Arcanine, Machamp, Victreebel, Tentacruel, Golem, Rapidash, Farfetch'd, Dodrio, Dewgong, Muk, Cloyster, Hypno, Kingler, Electrode, Exeggutor, Marowak, Weezing, Seaking, Starmie, Tauros, Lapras, Ditto, Omastar, Kabutops, Dragonite

Pokémon evolutionary lines that got Alolan forms:
>Raticate, Raichu, Sandslash, Ninetales, Dugtrio, Persian, Golem, Muk, Exeggutor, Marowak
>>
>>29619880
Kinda seems like they don't care, Mr. OP
You should just give it up because they
Sure as hell aren't gonna listen to you.
>>
>>29619880
You should have listed the entire dex of Pokémon.
We should have had an even spread among generations.
>>
File: 1477797593839.png (268KB, 509x607px) Image search: [Google]
1477797593839.png
268KB, 509x607px
>>29619944
The point of the post shows that even the incredulously limiting "Kanto exclusive" concept they applied to Alolan forms is still infinitely more vast than what we got in the long run

It's such a lazy fucking mechanic, I don't get why they bothered
>>
>>29619981
>Kanto exclusive
if i see another genwunner pandering in sun and moon.

İM! GONNA! QUİT!
>>
>>29619981
If they did, I personally think it would make more sense to do it properly and at least have half of the first generation have those forms. There was such potential, no Lapras, Snorlax, and not even Rapidash. I still think they should have had an even spread, even in spite of how badly they messed up.
>>
>>29619880

>No Alolan Rapidash
>they had many options, they could have made it Water/Ground or Electric, or even Fairy/Dragon for some crazy Longma based shenanigans

>gotta deal with Rapidash being shit for uet another 3+ years

oh joy
>>
All of my brother's favorite Kanto mon got Alolan forms (or megas last gen) the lucky fucker.
I really wish Fearow and Primeape had got some love.
>>
File: 1478007771276.png (475KB, 893x732px) Image search: [Google]
1478007771276.png
475KB, 893x732px
>>29620085
Yeah, fuck gen 1 pandering. It sure would be stupid of GF to capitalize on all the fans attracted back to the franchise with Pokemon Go.
>>
>>29619880
I expect those 18 alolan forms in pokemon go.
>>
>>29620429
>all the fans attracted back to the franchise with Pokemon Go.
Statistics showed that Go had little to no effect on sales of Pokémon merchandise in general, including pre-orders for SM. If there really were a whole bunch of fans who came in because of Go, they're doing a damn good job of hiding it.
>>
>>29620555
pokemon go was fad that eventually faded into this community.
>>
File: Projected-Rev.jpg (179KB, 2168x1668px) Image search: [Google]
Projected-Rev.jpg
179KB, 2168x1668px
>>29620555
Wut
https://intelligence.slice.com/pokemon-gos-paying-population-dropped-79-percent-still-profitable-mobile-game/
>>
>>29620709
Jesus that's a huge spike
>>
>>29620243
>Not even Rapidash
You say that as if it was so obvious Rapidash should have got one.

It isn't exactly the first Pokémon most people think of when they think of Gen I and even if it was, we are already getting a new equine Pokémon line in Mudsdale that I'm sure GameFreak wouldn't want to draw attention from
>>
>>29620752
Game Freak picked shit like Golem, Sandslash and Exeggutor for Alolan forms. In fact I would say the most relevant Pokemon they chose were Raichu, Ninetales and Persian. Marowak might be stretching it

There's really no logical consistence. They just chose a couple Pokemon without Megas or cross-gen relatives and called it a day
>>
>>29620809
I'd say Exeggutor's the most relevant really.
>>
>>29620809
Honestly, as silly as Exeggutor looks, it does make sense for Alola given that it's original form looked kinda like a coconut/palm tree Pokémon

But overall I'm not saying that I wouldn't want more Alolan forms than what we got, I'm more responding to Rapidash specifically given the existence of Mudsdale and Mudbray
>>
>>29620752
Pegasus-like fire horse/unicorn. That would have made a logical Alolan form or mega for Rapidash.

Rapidash is in the first opening of the anime; it's pretty memorable.
>>
>>29621103
>That would have made a logical Alolan form or mega for Rapidash
Why is a Pegasus Rapidash particularly logical for Alola? And I don't think they've added any new Megas anyway, right?

I'm not saying Rapidash isn't memorable. Most Gen I Pokémon are memorable. But not any more than say Onix or Nidoqueen/king or any of the other ones who didn't get an Alolan form.

And once again, we are already getting a new horse-mon which I would think would work against selecting Rapidash to exist in the new region with a new form
>>
WAAAAHHHHH WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN INSTEAD OF WHAT IS

- OP
>>
File: 1430421799194.jpg (146KB, 499x330px) Image search: [Google]
1430421799194.jpg
146KB, 499x330px
>>29621591
I'm sorry I have things called standards, especially for an anniversary game celebrating the first games and of the entire series as a whole

Every time faggots like you gotta be a contrarian
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.