[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will VC pokemon get anything special in S&M?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 60-capture_13052010_210924.png (2KB, 320x288px) Image search: [Google]
60-capture_13052010_210924.png
2KB, 320x288px
Maybe a Kanto ribbon?
>>
>>29619696
Diferent stats and different movesets and moves. No different models. Except hat for Pikachu.
>>
>>29619754
that was a fake leak
>>
>>29619696
They all have now the same SpD/SpA, but cannot evolver to cross gens, use new moves and dont have abilities
how this affects the meta?
>>
>>29619819
this sucks
>>
File: 1477708658019.jpg (77KB, 400x551px) Image search: [Google]
1477708658019.jpg
77KB, 400x551px
>>29619806
>fake leak
>>
Their hidden abilities.
>>
I don't feel like hopping onto the bank to pull something down and check, but don't Pokemon that originated from FRLG still have a Kanto ribbon? I know they did at one point.
>>
>>29619806
Are you retarded?
>>
File: 1468598040953.png (7KB, 111x91px) Image search: [Google]
1468598040953.png
7KB, 111x91px
>>29619806
>>
>>29619754
>>29619819
Yeah, sure. what about their Focus Energy reduces their crit chance and, dunno, they can't be unfrozen except by fire moves?

Yes, I'm kidding. They will be no different than regular mons. They'll all be in regular Pokeballs, follow gen7 learning movesets and will just be able to keep their learned moves. EVs will be resetted, IVs will be doubled, nature will be chosen at random and ability will be chosen at random from the available regular abilities.
If you laugh at this post, just take a screenshot and see it again when Poke Bank gets updated.
>>
>>29619964
no specifically the one that talked about Gen 1 Pokemon having their old typings and stats was pretty much myth busted.
>>
>>29619964
> implying a leak can't be real
>>
I hope they get HAs or at least neat items.
>>
>>29620045
Typings dont have to programmed woth new models.

Anyway they will be different move wise and stats and etc but no new models.

I guess they could make them unbreedable with no genders, therefore making the breeding pokemon part stable.
>>
>>29620111
>l be different move wise and stats and etc but no new models.
there's no evidence to suggest this.
>>
>>29620128
Yeah there's evidence that proves no other kanto models but they could still revert the changed 7 Kanto pokemon back to their old types.
>>
>>29620165
I'll be more to the point, there's no evidence that they'd do any of that.
>>
>>29620247
No evidence of the other either so? We don't know for sure until the game comes out.
>>
>>29620317
What your suggesting sounds like work. Also if that were the case you think they'd have said something by now.
>>
what if pokemon from the VC have a unique dream world-like ability?
>>
>>29620347
They didn't mention everything. Not really work when all you got to do is differnt moves and stats and 7 types for Pokemon. They also stated something special happens to them in the Japanese press.

It's far more work to make a new model and make it fit with animations. Removing breeding will prevent babies from getting the moves too.

Even in the data mine we saw nothing yet that disapproves this. We do know there's no new poke balls besides the new ultra beast ball.

I think they would want them to work as they did in the old games to please the old fans.
>>
>>29620450
Like a second hidden ability? I don't think it's likely, but it is possible, since they've given Greninja another ability slot
>>
>>29620481
They didn't work well in the old games.
>>
Most likely they evolve into their non Alola forms
>>
>>29620450
I could see Yellow Pikachu getting a SUPER CHARGE ability that replaces Light Ball so it can freely use Life Orb, Focus Sash or a Z-Stone.
>>
>>29620533
Or just the Pokemon's regular HA, like what the Dream World/Radar did in Gen 5
>>
>>29620562
Nah expect it, they worked great but now they have to retranslated stats are similar yet different.

Unova is bad.
>>
I'd like a Kanto Ability.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.