[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name one thing wrong and I'll pick Popplio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: soar.jpg (28KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
soar.jpg
28KB, 400x240px
Name one thing wrong and I'll pick Popplio
>>
The fact that you're not picking Popplio.
>>
>>29615095
The textures on Mt. Chimney always looked off to me
>>
>>29615095
chibi
>>
With soaring?

The flying Pokemon encounters. The selection was shit, and it could have been much more instead of a "novelty" that ended up an inconvenience.

And the unskippable take-off animation was excessively long.

Literally my only complaints. This and DexNav were 11/10 features. Shame that everything else in the game fell so fucking flat.
>>
>>29615095
It was based on Ruby and Sapphire
>>
>Long take off animation
>going up and down didn't really do anything
>no steps are counted during flight.
>>
Fly is much much quicker than soaring. Soaring is something you use until you've seen the whole map and then it become tedious. Like a lot of things in this series desu
>>
>>29615095
The fact that you'd pick that ugly shit.
>>
>>29615144
It looks like actual shit.
>>
>>29615193
>>no steps are counted during flight
Why the fuck would they be?

You literally aren't taking steps.
>>
>>29615095
I love soaring. Only thing i'd change is being able to skip the animations
>>
>>29615200
But with it you don't need to have a pokemon that have fly.
>>
>>29615131
lmao
>>
>>29615095
because of the basic fact that Pokemon doesnt translate well at all into 3D
>>
>>29615233
Its a stretch but steps are counted during surfing. It isn't like fly where the location changes instantly
>>
>>29615095
the fact you're considering picking poplio is wrong
>>
Those hypersaturated colors. It's like they just went to town with the default MS Paint palette.

Also the N64-quality models.
>>
>>29615233
"Steps" are meant to simulate a passage of time. After so much time has passed, your egg hatches. They used steps instead of the in-game clock so you wouldn't have to/couldn't be able to leave your game on for hours while away from it to hatch eggs, instead having to actually play the game for a while or bypass the intentions by biking back and forth on the daycare route repeatedly to hatch them. The egg does not literally hatch as a direct result of you running a marathon, each step is just a simulation of time passing.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.