[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will you really be able to fight the Alola League in SM? Just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Will you really be able to fight the Alola League in SM? Just look at it. It is just being built. I can't avoid thinking that the Alola League will be just like the BF in ORAS. Just a Soon. That will never happen
>>
>>29614766
THEY DIDNT ADVERTISE THAT BF WAS BEING BUILT FOR ORAS SO THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
Also kys
>>
i feel like they wouldn't have advertised it otherwise
>>
>>29614780
fpbp
>>
>>29614766
This is a waste of Dubs to post such stupidity
>>
>>29614766
Why would they then say only Alola champs can take on the battle tree then not allow you to become a champ?
>>
File: IMG_1805.jpg (66KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1805.jpg
66KB, 500x281px
>>29614766
Literally in the trailer, Blue says "Nice to meet a fellow Champion!" so you obviously have beaten the League. Stop this no league meme.
>>
File: 1477933760932.jpg (274KB, 988x1193px) Image search: [Google]
1477933760932.jpg
274KB, 988x1193px
>>29614766
The top 4 intros are for when you battle the Kahunas the first time and the bottom 4 are for their Elite 4 battles. For whatever reason the ghost trial captain becomes the 4th E4 member instead of the ground kahuna with the Mudsdale.
>>
What if you build the gyms and construct the puzzles and assign your friends as trainers and leaders? It would pretty much be the apotheosis of the Secret Base system. I'd love to see them expand on it.
>>
>>29614869
You became the champ beating the captains and kakunas and trials.

Then you fight with other regions champs.
>>
>>29614885
>mfw Lass Ellie is the Champ and the boss of Aether at the same time
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.