[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sell me on this evolution i fucking hate it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Sell me on this evolution i fucking hate it
>>
>>29613928
cant be arsed
>>
File: 1477779487982.jpg (340KB, 1280x1686px) Image search: [Google]
1477779487982.jpg
340KB, 1280x1686px
If you need someone to sell you on a pokemon then there's no point in trying.
>>
>>29613928
that slight hint of boob is poifect. Go pick the gay tiger or owl for all I care.
>>
Misogynist.
>>
>>29613998
That's a male seal, dude.
>>
>>29613928
Faggot
>>
You don't deserve him.
>>
>>29613928
>he needs selling on water/fairy selkie seal with decent at least stats
lmao, go pick your shit owl
>>
>>29613980

This.

I tried to make myself like Primarina only because I was terribly fond of Popplio (Brionne not as much, but she was still tolerable).

All I have to say is, I can barely give a crap about it. The Decidueye line was the one that I mostly cared about in the sense of liking all three mon, so I just went with it instead.

I might try Primarina whenever I feel like giving a crap about it. But for now, the Rowlet line is the one calling me the most, which is surprising, since in the beginning, Rowlet was also the one that first got my attention.

tl;dr follow your cholesterol filled heart or some shit, don't force yourself to like something you clearly don't
>>
>>29613928
Sirens are often portrait as beautiful half fish women that lure sailors with their amazing voice, but once they them close enough they reveal their true nature and kill the sailors by dragging them underwater until they drown.
You have a starter based on a sea monster that deceive sailors to take them to their graves at the bottom of the sea and that's pretty brutal.
>>
It is not fire/fighting.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.