[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Of all the guardian deities...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: tapubulu[1].png (56KB, 247x300px) Image search: [Google]
tapubulu[1].png
56KB, 247x300px
And not 1 was a unique typing. One of 'em could have at least been fire/fairy or ice/fairy, like holy fuck, why does GF always stick to the same typings? It's not that fucking hard. They made a horse on fire and that's fire type. Just put fire on something else and it'll be fire type. Do some kind of chilli pepper pokemon. Grass/Fire. Easy. Or just had alolan oddish 420 it, Grass/Fire. Easy.

We have a fucking anchor pokemon. How much you wanna bet it's water/ghost? Jellicent is an interesting concept and design and it's water/ghost. Great. How about gen 7? How about a haunted anchor that's literally my mom's anchor? Like, fuck. If they're just gonna put out pokemon like that with obviously forced typings then why not have one of the examples I mentioned above?

Bug/Dragon - Literally my mom's dragonfly
Fighting/Ghost - Haunted boxing gloves/a dead boxer with 'a strong spirit'.
Ice/Fairy - Some kind of snowflake pixie thing based on eskimos
Poison/Steel - A venomous animal with armour

When they're gonna spit out shit like haunted anchors, why the fuck not have shit like above? Literally putting random shit together and assigning them unique types. Instead we get 3 more grass/fairy types and 2 more water/fairy types.

At least there are some new typings.
>>
>>29609886
>ice/fairy
Like ninetales?
>>
File: 067.png (14KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
067.png
14KB, 256x256px
>>29609886
>Ice/Fairy
>>
File: probopass not this again.jpg (72KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
probopass not this again.jpg
72KB, 1000x562px
>>29609886
>Bug/Dragon - Literally my mom's dragonfly
They are never going to do this because it's a pun that makes no sense in Japanese.
>>
>>29609886
we'd run out of "unique" typings pretty fast if pokemon just made unique typings for the sake of having unique typings.
>>
>>29609904
>>29609908
That's 1 and is new to this gen.

Keep up.
>>
For what is worth, at least the sea urchin evo could turn out as Poison/Steel. And we have A-Ninetales as Ice/Fairy, so there's that.

I still wanted a Grass/Fire tiki do
>>
>>29609920
>why won't they do this typing? it'd be so easy!
>they did
>that's just one, keep up
Fuck you.
>>
>>29609920
Is no longer a UNIQUE type though is it anon?

Ironically Psychic and Water are now 2 of the most commonly paired typings with Fairy, Psychic by far and going forward expect more Grass/Fairy too as it is a fairly natural combination.
>>
>>29609939
>new to this gen
Fucking retarded cuck
>>
>>29609952
>Grass/Fairy natural
BUT NOT FOR FLORGES KEK
>>
>>29609953
I don't see how its being introduced in this gen changes the fact that you're a retard for whining that they hadn't done the typing yet when they actually did.
>>
I just want a fire poison.
With a dual type move.
Blood Boil. Can either poison or burn.
Maybe 60 power 90 acc 15pp
Not super awesome, not shit either could be useful for a few niche moves
>>
File: 1477029061236.png (40KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1477029061236.png
40KB, 625x626px
>>29609886
Alola have a lot of unique typing m8.
Ice/Steel
Ice/Fairy
Fairy/Ghost
Fire/Poison
Dragon/Normal
Dragon/Fighting
Normal/Fighting
Bug/Fairy

And probably Ice/Fighting, and some others.
>>
>>29609972
I fucked up on ice/fairy fucking sue me. Just retract it from the OP it's still the same message.

>>29609984
>Normal/Fighting
So is this.
>>
>>29609993
Oh yeah forgot about MLopunny and Meloetta, but all the others are right.
>>
>>29609984
Poison/Steel (sea urchin evo) and Bug/Psychic (diver spider or Beauty) are also a possibility.
>>
>>29609965
This is one of Gamefreak's most despicable acts of type cuckoldry ever. Fairy enough if they want to make Flabebe and Florges pure Fairy because 'muh the flower is not part of its body' but when it evolves into Florges it literally fucking merges with the plant!!! Me thinks they wanted to make a pure Fairy 3 stage line but couldn't be arsed to make a concept that doesn't end up feeling totally cucked out of a type.
>>
File: cpokemon.com_septima-gen-1-1.png (169KB, 907x314px) Image search: [Google]
cpokemon.com_septima-gen-1-1.png
169KB, 907x314px
>>29609886
Seems that the Tapus were designed to be terrain inducers. The terrains were poorly implemented last gen which why the guardian deities were conceptually designed around this battle mechanic. Tapu Bulu has wooden horns and is based around a herbivorous animal, which is why they associated it with grass instead of fire.
>>
File: view.jpg (17KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
view.jpg
17KB, 320x240px
do you have high blood pressure OP?
>>
>>29610042
No fucking shit. I wasn't asking for Tapu Bulu to be part fire. That wasn't the point of this thread and I just used Tapu Bulu as a picture cause 1. I needed one, and 2. The tapus are all part fairy, but not one of 'em is a unique typing.
>>
>>29610029
>>29610029
*Fair enough if they want to make Flabebe and Floette pure Fairy.
>>
>>29610088
Ah yes, I too remember the other Electric/Fairy type mons introduced in Gen 6.
>>
>>29609982
>Blood boil
Fuck off edgelord
>>
>>29611939
>mons
>forgetting about based Nene
>>
>>29611939
1/10 bait anon, go back to school
>>
>>29609886
We already have two ice fairies. And one of them isn't even from Pokemon.
>>
>>29609965
Ahahaha florgesfags on genocide watch
>>
>>29609904
Doesn't count, not a new pokemon just a gimmick
>>
>>29609909
>What is Alolan Exeggutor
>>
>>29609909
>yfw Gen 8 will introduce a Bug/Dragon pokemon based on the draco skipper
>>
>>29609953
Alola forms are new to this gen, the fuck are you on about..
>>
>>29612208
So gen 1 pokemon aren't pokemon anymore because they are old? Ok.
>>
>>29612248
Dragon tree makes sense in Japanese (especially since it's similar to the formal Latin name).
>>
Tapu Koko: ground/fairy
Tapu Lele: poison/fairy
Tapu Bulu: fire/fairy
Tapu Fini: dark/fairy

Would've been perfect
>>
>>29609886
Gamefreak doesn't care about your "unused typing" autism. They type mons as they see fit.
Their designs have also matured conceptually, so no more dumb shit like "a horse but its on fire", "a duck that's on fire", and "a normal, non-descript bird".
>>
>>29612344
>Their designs have also matured conceptually, so no more dumb shit like "a horse but its on fire", "a duck that's on fire", and "a normal, non-descript bird".
explain my mom's toucan then.
>>
>>29612292
They were introduced this gen so having multiple this gen is okay.
>>
>>29612405
it's a giant toucan.
>>
>>29612344
>no more dumb shit like [simple concepts]
>haunted anchor
>haunted sand castle
>haunted sword
>literally my mom's toucan
>Another mushroom
>literally my mom's lei

Altho the sandcastles are pretty sick
>>
>>29609886
idiot, if they complete all typing combinations now they have less stuff to promote new games with

IDIOT
KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>29613667
This should be the last generation.
>>
>>29612405
It's an ANGRY toucan.
I got nothing.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.