[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have both Legendary Pokemon from X & Y?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

How did you do it? Is there a way to do it without trading online? Or having to give up your only one?
>>
>>29609472
Inject one
Play both, then bank
Put a Ditto on GTS and put 6IV as the message
>>
>>29609472
I have 2 sets, one from owning both versions and one from the shiny event earlier this year.
>>
>>29609472
Me and my friend back in 2013 just cloned a bunch of legendaries and traded em. I eventually got all of them.
>>
>>29609472
Gts
>>
>>29609533
>just cloned a bunch of legendaries

How did you do that? I thought legendaries can't be cloned
>>
>>29609554
Well, they can.
>>
>>29609593
maybe I'm getting them confused with egg catching
>>
>>29609472
They gave away shiny Xerneas, shiny Yveltal and Zygarde online
>>
>>29609472
I literally traded a zigzagoon for Xerneas, and that was my adventure.
>>
>>29609550
>Without trading online
anon...
>>
>>29609769
Well then your answer is a resounding no. Unless you have another 3DS and a copy of the other game.
>>
>>29609748
This
>>
>>29609472

>How did you do it?
Well at the time I was living in the year 2013.

>Is there a way to do it without trading online?
Again, going back to the whole living in 2013 thing, not trading online isn't really an issue.

>Or having to give up your only one?
You can put some fucking garbage up on the GTS and ask for a legendary and oftentimes you'll get it. Just put 5 or 6 IV in the description and make people think they're getting something bred for battle and they'll give up some trash legendary that they only had for Pokedex completion that would just sit in their box.
>>
>>29609748
I missed this...
>>
>>29609472
There was en event back in may where you could get both X and Y legendaries shiny
>>
>>29609472

I have a rare vivillion pattern that I used to get rare/legendary mons on the GTS.
>>
>>29609503
>Put a Ditto on GTS and put 6IV as the message
omg
>>
File: 87426861.jpg (38KB, 493x393px) Image search: [Google]
87426861.jpg
38KB, 493x393px
>>29609503

the fuck m8?
>>
I have 2 of both. Xernes from my X, Yvetal from a cloner, and shiny versions of both from the wi-fi event.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.