[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New trailer! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47gVzo_2GNM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1366x768px
Any Japanese speakers here? What does it say?? It seems its about SM and Pokemon GO.
>>
>>29609389
>Pokemon Center
Hahahahahahaaa!! We dirty western will never get clean Pokemon Centers here.
>>
It just says "Look ! The pokémon that you've seen in go seem to be different in SM !"
>>
you don't need to be Japanese to tell it's nothing new
>>
It's just basically showing off playing go in different parts of Japan and then showing off alola/ alola forms in comparison. It also advertises some pins. It might not seem like much, but Hawaii is basically Japans second most popular vacation spot, and the only one currently growing in popularity. Showing it off might actually be some pretty good domestic marketing.
>>
File: Pokecen-ny.jpg (58KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
Pokecen-ny.jpg
58KB, 450x338px
>>29609413
>>
>>29609428
Me on the left
>>
File: IMG_1888.jpg (10KB, 168x207px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1888.jpg
10KB, 168x207px
>>29609440
In the white van, offering little kids candy?
>>
>>29609734
>he doesn't have white van
>he doesn't lure kids with candy
it's like you're not even a pedo
>>
>>29609427
No... it does not. If you don't know Japanese then don't pretend to give information, you fucking idiot.

>>29609389
What it's saying is that you can use Pokemon Go to capture the pre-Aloan forms and transfer them through a special machine at different Pokemon Centers throughout Japan to get different pre-loads of Aloan pokemon on your game so when it launches you'll be able to pick them up at various In-Game pokemon centers. It's like the special code insertion and have a pokemon waiting for you, a special delivery.

There's also mentions of Pokemon Go tying into Pokemon Sun & Moon in a 'new and exciting way' which has been rumored, with credibility, that Aloan forms are going to be added in or released with Pokemon Go on an upcoming surprise update.

We'll see though.
>>
>>29609791
I love being an incognito personality/celebrity who can shut down Anon's rudely without impacting a career that could easily fall or be mocked should who I am be discovered. Feels so liberating to berate fuckbrunches here on /vp/ and Reddit.

I feel so alive, so perfect. Especially when I know I'm right and you shitfortucks can't arrange a sentient thought to save your life and don't be started on the attempts of a rebuttal.

Well, back to being considerate and mindful of views.
>>
File: pokemon.png (64KB, 137x386px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon.png
64KB, 137x386px
>>29609791
If you know japanese translate this.
>>
>>29609833
it reads, nice dubs, faggot.
>>
>>29609389
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47gVzo_2GNM
This scares me.

It might be possbile that the only way to get some pokemon is to play pokemon go.
>>
>>29609887
That's retarded and you know it.
They already explained that you would be able to get the original kanto mons through pokebank, plus from RBY virtual console.
>>
>>29609887
Those are not pins but the llogos for the centers.
>>
something like "remember these Pokémon in Pokémon Go? They're different in SM. Buy our game or die"
>>
>>29609428
Yeah, maybe early 2000s but not now, anon and even now Nintendo Shop's Pokemon floor is absolute shit, as bout' as much Pokemon merch as there is in a Walmart.
>>
>>29609817
Hi Dylan and/or Cole

>>29609887
That's stupid. And even if it was true that just means less Gen 1 Mons available so who cares
>>
>>29610777
Holy shit that name stuck even after I closed my browser and opened it again?
>>
>>29609887
>tfw forced to hack pokemon because I dont have a smartphone
>>
>>29609887
spotted the retard
>>
>>29610777
Shit..
Don't unsubscribe, please.
>>
Just breed gen 1 mons. A vulpix egg from Alola will be alolan vulpix. Not that complicated
>>
>"Chubu chiho"
That's (part of) Kanto.

>"Kansai chiho"
That's (part of) Johto.

>"Kyushu chiho"
That's Hoenn.

Why they don't mention Hokkaido (Sinnoh)? Also what's the third place between Kansai (Johto) and Kyushu (Hoenn)?
>>
File: thatboi.png (254KB, 504x503px) Image search: [Google]
thatboi.png
254KB, 504x503px
>>29609791
>when the commercial literally mentions pokemon go 0 (zero) times
>>
>>29611000
Did you not watch at all? I'm not supporting what that anon said but it clearly shows Pokemon Go Sun and Moon.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.