[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What´s her fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Shit.png (101KB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
Shit.png
101KB, 427x240px
What´s her fucking problem?
>>
she was tsundere
>>
>>29606329
kids
>>
>>29606329
Nothing

She's perfect
>>
They actually explain it. Basically, her attitude comes from her rough past of isolation and struggle. She did poorly and school and felt alone in Opelucid City. She struggled to fit in, and she was away from her friends and Pokemon.

I think she acts like a know-it-all because she's overcompensating for her past issues, weak Axew, lazy Emolga and disobedient Excadrill. She acts rude and condescending because she wants to keep people at arm's length and snipe them before they can snipe her.

Once Ash showed his skill to her, and proved to be a loyal and patient friend, she cooled off a bit more, even going so far as to arrange that bizarre cheering thing in Roxie's Gym to make sure he gets all the support he needs. She really mellows out as the series goes on.

Essentially, she was bullied and knows she's kind of shit. Ash and Cilan support and be the friends that she needed, allowing her to grow and improve as a person.
>>
Because she thought you could satisfy her but ended up being too much for you to handle
>>
>>29606698
This, you can't expect high IQ white behavior in people that are nothing like them.
>>
>>29606798
That really doesn't work when they show her with a friend and they show her wanting to make friends. Then she basically leaves her village and then you get her meeting Ash.

If anything, they backstory they gave her made her more of a bitch.
>>
>>29606482
Shit taste bro!
>>
>>29606329
She sucks in the anime, fucking annoying bitch.
My literal favourite PokeGirl in the games though, especially her champ outfit and arena and battle theme.
That's why her characterization in the anime hurts me so much. What could have been... :(
>>
She made multiple claims on numerous occasions that everyone (mainly Ash) is "such a kid".

That bugged me more than anything else about Iris.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.