[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Only Generation I Pokémon are affected by residing in Alola

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Fennekin.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fennekin.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>Only Generation I Pokémon are affected by residing in Alola
>>
>>29605499
>We're gonna celebrate the 20th anniversary of the pokemon games by giving special attention to the first generation rather than all of the generations that have been part of the game
>>
>>29605586
>20th anniversary of the FIRST games

hmm I wonder why they did this?
>>
>>29605602

>We're going to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the first Pokemon games by creating new variants of your favorite classic pokemon!
>And by that we mean 3 ones tangentially related to "important" areas of the first games and 13 shitmons you could find in the first four routes
>ok i'm sure that's enough our modeling hands are sooo tired after all that work giving you all these great designs i hope you enjoy them!

what was even the point
>>
>>29605602
>20th anniversary from the start of pokemon as a whole
or do you think they should celebrate the 25, 30, 35... of pokemon by just giving attention to the first game since it was the first
>>
>>29605499
If you want to be technical, Exeggutor is affected by living in Kanto, not by Alola
>>
>>29605737
Well gen one is the best so yeah
>>
File: hello reddit.jpg (437KB, 1508x1493px) Image search: [Google]
hello reddit.jpg
437KB, 1508x1493px
>>29605775
>>
Anti-genwunners are much more annoying than genwunners.
>>
>>29605586
Well it's the 10th of DP
>>
>certain Johto Pokemon can only be found in Kanto
>Kanto mon's found in every region only differ here

Doesn't even make sense
>>
>>29605499
>20th Anniversay
>A Handful of alolans.
>Apparently that's justification for 90% of the dex being Kanto

Just fucking kill me now.
>>
>>29606091
It's X Y all over again
>>
>>29605602
Yes, because Super Mario Maker totally doesn't have things from games other than the first Super Mario Bros. in it and Breath of the Wild totally doesn't let you team up with Wolf Link.
>>
>>29605602
They'll just keeping celebrating the 20th anniversary and use the same merchandise every time a game hits the 20 year mark.
>>
File: smreps.png (2MB, 1816x3416px) Image search: [Google]
smreps.png
2MB, 1816x3416px
JUST
U
S
T
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.