[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Primarina thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: train on.jpg (19KB, 552x473px) Image search: [Google]
train on.jpg
19KB, 552x473px
>>
File: tumblr_ofsn61Vt6R1t9k3tjo1_1280.png (431KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofsn61Vt6R1t9k3tjo1_1280.png
431KB, 1280x1280px
Post Thicc
>>
File: 28.jpg (924KB, 2893x1333px) Image search: [Google]
28.jpg
924KB, 2893x1333px
>>
People are just getting upset because they're slowly realizing that the japanese aren't actually sapient.

The Japanese are notorious confabulators; they essentially come up with stories to explain their past actions that are in no way actually connected to a real continued thread of reasoning. If you were to ask a japanese person why they did something, and then presented them with evidence that makes their explanation seem impossible, rather than actually scrutinizing the information they just stare at you blankly because, unlike other humans, they genuinely don't understand how different ideas can effect each other. This is why they're so predisposed to horrible war crimes; they fight according to their basest, most brutal instincts and then come up with justifications later. There's been research on this; 95.7% of Japanese citizens literally can't pass the Turing Test.

This is why Japanese companies give out these bullshit nonsense reasonings for their actions, because they literally base their actions on nothing and construct a story around it later. The REAL reason the gender ratio for starters is mostly male is because they're horribly sexist and think of their coolest strongest heroes as male by default. But they made Primarina the way it is because they think mermaid animal people are sexy and they want to mastrubate to it. And the fact that these ideas they've presented are in direct conflict mean nothing to them, because the Japanese mind is incapable of rational thought or contradiction recognition.
>>
>>29604089
>le ebin falseflag thread
get a life
>>
>>29604232
whats falseflag mean?
>>
>>29604089
Please take your crossover fakemon back to >>mlp. Thanks.
>>
File: 1477977762316.png (175KB, 302x294px) Image search: [Google]
1477977762316.png
175KB, 302x294px
She's literally perfect
>>
>>29604674
Don't.
False thread.
Official on Saturday.
Save your art.
>>
>>29604713
But I want to share in Primarina love with fellow Primarina fans, why is it only on saturday? and if this is fake where's the real one
>>
>>29604713
real poppmaid love can be always
>>
>shit owl and bara cat have 2 threads up right now
>primarina can't get 1

feels bad man
>>
>>29604713
>official
who cares about this stuff? but I agree, let's wait until more art gets made
And this thread is shit anyway

>>29604811
You could make one, but everyone will just post the same stuff, better wait a few days. You should ignore shitposters that get mad at these threads, there are 10 Primarina hate threads everyday made by the same guy, so it feels like there are a lot of threads about it
>>
>>29605059
>same stuff
I actually have not seen any threads, only just today did I discover my love for the poppmaid. I'll check around tomorrow and hopefully a nice thread is up. Gonna go trigger happy with saving all the pictures
>>
Daily reminder that primarinafags are THIS autistic.
>>

(You)
>>
>>29604089
haha holy shit please never draw again that's disgusting
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.