[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gamefreak wants to do more remakes of pokemon games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: HNI_0007_MPO.jpg (82KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0007_MPO.jpg
82KB, 640x480px
https://mobile.twitter.com/GoNintendoTweet/status/793209936503148544?p=p which pokemon game do you them to remake next
>>
of course they are interested. it's a quick buck.
>>
Diamond and Pearl. Nice dog, OP.
>>
>>29603856
>which pokemon game do you them to remake next

None. Remakes are cancer.
>>
>people are surprised that GF is interested in making remakes of Lucario's debut generation
>>
Gen V both games
>>
>>29603856
I want another Gen 1 remake. I've wanted to see that game in 3d ever since i was a kid and thoroughly convinced we'd eventually get a console game on the n64. Instead we got stadium....

It'll obviously be Diamond and Pearl though.

inb4 "hurr durr genwunner"
>>
>>29603856
I never played Gen 4 so that could be nice.

I would like to see Gen 1 remade, but only if they went all out.
>>
>>29603856
Colosseum or XD on the Switch
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>29604031
what the fuck's wrong with stadium faggot
>>
>>29604031
>I want another Gen 1 remake
why not a sequel instead of a remake
>>
>>29606304
Not him, but I never really got the appeal of stadium. i get that you was getting to see pokemon battles in 3d, but that was really it. There was no adventure or exploration which is what I like about rpg games.
>>
>>29606304
I was young enough when it came out that it was one of the first games I bought with my own money. I remember spending many weekends doing odd jobs for people around the neighborhood to save up the shekels to buy the the thing. I wasn't stupid enough to think that it'd be a typical pokemon game, but considering it was before the internet was as big and the only footage I saw of the game was through commercials, I expected alot more than the bare bones battle simulator that it is. As far as substance, there is literally nothing there unless you like it's gay ass little mini games that got old after playing them like 2 or 3 times.

It was one of the first times i can remember feeling ripped off and it was the first time I was disappointed in a game. It killed my innocence. Fuck Pokemon Stadium

>>29606330
I don't really see how you could revisit Kanto and justify a sequel honestly. You'd just be playing the same game essentially but with new characters I guess. I'd much rather another remake than a sequel that'd probably just dick ride the originals the whole time and add in a bunch of unnecessary content.
>>
>>29606279
You're in for a disappointment
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.