[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can zinnias pokemon all be ohkod by rayquazas Dragon pulse too ez

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 20161101_222811.jpg (945KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20161101_222811.jpg
945KB, 2560x1536px
Why can zinnias pokemon all be ohkod by rayquazas Dragon pulse too ez
>>
>>29598362
¡9 ɹǝqɯnu ǝʌǝilǝq ʇ,uoʍ noʎ ¡ʇoƃƃɐɟ ɐ ǝɹ,noʎ ʎɥʍ suosɐǝɹ 0Ɩ ǝǝs oʇ ǝɹǝɥ ʞɔilɔ 'siɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟi
>>
>>29598362
fuck off aussie
>>
>>29598362
>Rayquaza appeared!
>throw Dusk Ball because it looks neat
>caught
>yeah okay
>ALL RIGHT ANON, NOW I'M GOING TO FIGHT YOUR GIGA ANUS DESTROYER MEGA FUG WITH MY MONO DRAGON TEAM :^)
Man Mega Fug is so hype but Zinnia is so lame. At least Deoxys v Rayquaza in space was fun
>>
>>29598492
>deoxys appeared
>rayquaza used Dragon ascent
>throw 1 ultra ball
>deoxys was caught!
For fucks sake
>>
File: 8db.png (54KB, 919x737px) Image search: [Google]
8db.png
54KB, 919x737px
>>
>>29598416
I can't help it everytime i phone post it flips the image
>>
>>29598362
Because Zinnia's team is actually pretty good, but we're in Gen 6, so Game Freak has to make sure the player is still guaranteed to win.
>>
wow what a piece of shit easy game i just caught rayquaza and it defeated every other remaining trainer by itself
>>
>>29598362
So she can appear on S&M on the Battle Tree.
>>
>>29598662
It's different in Emerald because you're allowed to not catch Rayquaza, and to box it if you do catch it. When you catch Rayquaza in ORAS, it's mandatory, and Rayquaza is immediately forced into your party if your team is full, there's no way around it, they even keep Box 31 locked until the fight so you can't try filling every box with Pokémon to skip it. You would have to go out of your way to make Rayquaza faint by spamming items to skip its turns to avoid using it during the Zinnia fight.
>>
>>29598662
here's the thing, though

in RSE, you can catch the box legendaries but they can still be put in the box if you don't want to use them

in ORAS, you are literally forced to send a pokemon to the box if you have a full party before battling Zinnia. this could be logical if you had to send it back after the fight with Zinnia, but nope, gg ez fight with Mega Fug against a shitty mono dragon team
>>
>>29598768

Yep i did this, noticed what a shit fight it was becoming and just used some oran berries for few turns.
>>
>>29598768
>>29598771
It doesn't change having a thing 20 levels superior to everything else that stomps through it with ease.

While you're forced to use it in ORAS the game doesn't force you to actually keep it in battle. I switched it out at the first turn and it only came out when i needed to resurrect someone.

Having a crutch for the end of the game is much worse than having one for a single battle.
>>
>>29598547
Nice RNG. I tried that and got Hyper Beamed and murdered
>>
>>29598906
You know you get Groudon/Kyogre in ORAS at the same point you get Rayquaza in Emerald, right? A crutch is there in all Hoenn games, but you're forced to use this crutch during the Zinnia fight, which is why people are complaining about this fight specifically.

And if you're trying to defend ORAS by bringing up Legendaries being a crutch, you shouldn't forget ORAS having a 700-BST Mega-Evolved Legendary five badges into the game that you're not allowed to reject (though you can box it manually before any major fights) with Lati@s.
>>
>>29599033
>You know you get Groudon/Kyogre in ORAS at the same point you get Rayquaza in Emerald, right?
Despite being powerful they aren't 20 levels above everything.

Lati@s is bad, but like you said like Emeraldquaza you can just box it immediately, but yet again they aren't 20 levels over everything.

I'm not denying that ORAS is easy as fuck but no game gives you a crutch as big as Emerald Rayquaza and am just saying that a crutch for a single battle is a much less evil than a crutch for the rest of the game on the MOST important part of the game.

Lati@s at that point don't even make sense anyway, you get given your starter's stone just after Winona, that one should've been the mega tutorial.
>>
fucking australians
>>
>>29599313
>you get given your starter's stone just after Winona

Unless you're using Blaziken, your starter isn't going to be as good in Mega form as Lati@s.
>>
>>29599440
Yeah but it makes way more sense. Even the game's trailer has the MCs bonding with the starters until they mega.

Lati@s should've been given in the Delta Episode. Steven gives you the flute after the Groudon/Kyogre incident and tells you that maybe you could use it with a special Pokemon. Delta Episode needs you running around often so it would have been more useful to unlock Soaring at that point.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.