[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would his team be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Kamehameha the first.jpg (48KB, 615x328px) Image search: [Google]
Kamehameha the first.jpg
48KB, 615x328px
Do you think we'll get a proxy of him in the game?
>>
Was about to ask if it was Kamehameha and then I saw the filename.

Alolan Exeggutor, for sure.
>>
>>29595562
I doubt that was ever historically possible. They werent advanced enough to have ships let alone sails. Neither did they have such colorful clothing. What would they have dyed their clothes with in the jungle?
>>
Infernape with Focus Blast
>>
>>29595562
He would probably get bombed by Gandhi's Electrode.
Like everyone else in the game.
>>
>>29595562
Useless, just like his UI & UA
>>
>>29596979
Hematite and iron-rich clays are both incredibly common in tropical environments and often used red dyes for clothing. I don't really know if the Hawaiians specifically did that, but I know a lot of others did.
>>
File: 200-year-old-hawaiian-mahiole.jpg (2MB, 1704x2272px) Image search: [Google]
200-year-old-hawaiian-mahiole.jpg
2MB, 1704x2272px
>>29596979
Anon, no.
>>
>>29596979
>They werent advanced enough to have ships

Do you know anything about polynesia?
Do you think they swam across the archipelago?
>>
>>29597491
They didnt. They walked there before there was an ocean barrier
>>
>>29597516
kek
>>
>>29597383
Red dirt is pretty common due to the volcanism. There's a tshirt company that markets the stuff. The one Kamehameha is pictured in is actually made of bird feathers. They'd lay out certain seeds, use them as essentially fly traps, and once the bird was caught, they'd pluck a feather or two and release it. Some conservation rules were in play, so the cloaks, helmets, etc were a lot more valuable and time consuming to make. They also used a shit ton of plants for dye. Outside of figuring out what plants had cancer curing properties, Hawaiians had a lot of uses for their plants. They were on an isolated island, so they had to be as efficient as possible. Hence a very good documentation on plant uses. If you go on a growing database, you'll usually find a section on medicinal, woodworking, dyes, cording, etc.
>>29596979
Anon, please think for a few seconds where Hawaii is on a map.
>>
>>29595562
The Rock?
>>
>>29597516
Polynesia isn't the same thing as Siberia, anon.
>>
>>29595562
Kommo-o
>>
>>29597203
lol no, Polynesia is top tier for culture victories
>>
>>29597923
Sure, in G&K.

Literally every other culture civ is better for a culture victory in BNW.
>>
Komo-o war dance dragon and all that
Alolan Golem for lifting a bolder
talonflame, braviary, or mandibuz
Some justice themed fighting mon for law of the splintered paddle and not harming civilians
Some gun/ cannon mon
Lapras or some other ship water type
Inferape for the joke
>>
File: 1477944146232.jpg (6KB, 250x203px) Image search: [Google]
1477944146232.jpg
6KB, 250x203px
>>29597516
Nigga wut
>>
>>29595562
Probably the four Tapus (he did unite the Hawaiian islands) feat. Kommo-o and Alolan exeggutor.
>>
>>29598107
Would the tapus even work well on the same team?
>>
>>29598247
Extremely
>>
>>29598247
Probably not, without something for poison types, but there's only 2 known poison families in Alola.
>>
>>29598291
>>29598299
Getting mixed signals here, but would terrains activate on the switch? Like for example if I had koko out, predicted an earthquake, and switched to bulu. I suppose it'd be similar to weather, but I forget the order for that as well.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.