[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a question.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
Hi i have a question.
Imagin a world where 2 types are added (names dont matter but lets call them shoe type and sock type) shoe type and sock type are both weak to flying and fighting. Imagine a pokemon (lets call it feet) feet is a shoe and sock type and shoe is in a battle to a hawlucha and hawlucha uses flying press how many times efective would it be to feet?
>>
>>29592157
I think the only Pokemon weak to Flying AND Fighting is Abomasnow. It either takes x4 damage, or x8 damage, assuming x4 is the cap.
>>
>>29592259
x8 damage is possible.
>>
>>29592259
Shiftry, Pangoro, that lizard thing with the mohawk whose name escapes me atm
>>
>>29592157
16x from the type effectiveness and 1.5x from Hawlucha's stab, so 24x
>>
>>29592157
X4, and try abomasnow instead of feet shoe/sock
>>
>>29592343
>>29592259
ice isnt weak to flying tho
>>
>>29592371
But Grass is?
>>
>>29592371
Fighting beats Ice
Flying beats Grass
>>
>>29592310
Pangoro and Scrafty could have their damage doubled via Forest's Curse.
>>
>>29592371
Its also grass type, you doodoo head
>>
>>29592394
>>29592415
it should be 4 times weak to both fighting and flying. like fire type for abomasnow
>>
>>29592259

Against Abomosnow, it does 1.5x from Fighting-type STAB, 2x from Super Effective Damage and 2x from the effect of Flying Press for a total of 6x.

You can confirm this by using a damage calculator to calculate Hawlucha's damage on Abomosnow with Flying Press, then comparing it to an 80 BP move with no modification, I used an 80 BP Normal-type move.

Flying Press's effect is that is is does 2x damage to pokemon weak to Flying, but that's just its effect, so it doesn't use Flying gems and it's still SE against Fighting types if under the effect of Normalize (since Flying still beats Fighting)
>>
ITT: Literally no one reads the OP and acts like a bunch of faggots
OP is proposing two nonexistant types that are BOTH weak to BOTH Fighting AND Flying.
BOTH of these types will be applied to a NONEXISTANT Pokemon.
Hawlucha uses Flying Press which deals Fighting AND Flying damage. So the Flying damage would be x4 Effective on BOTH types of the nonexistent Pokémon, AND the Fighting damage would ALSO be x4 Effective on BOTH types of the nonexistant Pokemon.
HOW MUCH DAMAGE DOES IT DEAL? WHAT IS THE MULTIPLIER?
Understand now?
>>
>>29592394
>>29592415
>>29592434
Read the OP again retards, OP is positing a hypothetical type combination with a 4x weakness to both Fighting and Flying and asking how much damage it takes from Flying Press. Abomasnow is only 2x weak to both types. >>29592322 is correct, everyone else needs to learn how to fucking read.
>>
>>29592549
>>29592579
Sorry anons, i cant read, i was wrong
It would be x8 then like parasect with dry skin
>>
>>29592157
It would deal 1.5x damage for STAB, 4x damage for being weak to Fighting and 4x damage for being weak to Flying.

Breloom takes 4x damage from Flying Press for being 4x weak to flying and Weavile takes 4x damage for being weak to Fighting, but STAB only affects the type of Flying Press, which is technically Fighting.

The answer is 24x after STAB.
>>
>>29592625
Dry Skin Parasect is 5x, not 8x.
>>
>>29592660
I'll go back to yokai watch
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.