[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is changing the team each 5 battles a good strategy? I really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Battle_Maison_outside_XY.png (255KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Battle_Maison_outside_XY.png
255KB, 400x240px
Is changing the team each 5 battles a good strategy? I really want the Wally Rematch in ORAS before go to SM.

Note: I have prepared all Pokémon with Megas and are boxed for that way always have an available Mega.
>>
>>29591313
Just go with one team and hope you don't get a lot of veretans and RNGsus is on your side.
>>
>>29591313
I forgot to say that my streak right now is 35 Battles. Highest streak was 48 Battles (yeah, I lost against the 49th Battle)
>>
I'm pretty sure the best as in 'best' strategy, is to use durant to skill swap truant onto the opponents first pokemon, fuck em up some more then switch to a set up sweeper. Max their attack/speed and then sweep, with one extra sweeper to revenge kill the few times your 2nd pokemon dies.
>>
Switching between two teams works fine, because it trips up the game trying to generate teams specifically to counter you. Otherwise, you can just cheese it with Durant because the AI can't figure out how to counter it.
>>
>>29591329
Today I used a Sashed Lead Infernape, Rain Dance Mega Swampert, and Weakness Policy Aegislash. One of the trainers had a full Grass-type team only for counter my Mega Swampert, so it is safe to say that I must constantly change the team.
>>
Mega Kangaskhan handles 95% of what will be thrown at you
Greninja cleans up what Mega Kangaskhan can't
Have a Steel type like Aegislash for that one Cresselia
Pray for that Walrein to not cause any problems
>>
>>29591394
My Sashed Infernape can handle Walrein. I can't say the same about the others...
>>
>>29591313
>wanting anything wally related
>>
Why aren't people using Entrainment Durant + DD Protect Gyarados?
>>
OP here. Is an Eviolite Porygon2 a good Pokémon to pair with Aegislash? What about Contrary Serperior?
>>
>>29591425
Durant shenanigans have a few weaknesses, most notably Fake Out

Smogon has articles discussing Maison team comps and strategies, they've been trying to cheese the post-game facilities ever since they first showed up in Emerald - I think the Maison record is 3600+
>>
>>29591425
Takes too long per battle.
>>
>>29591423
I wanted to rematch Wally since I arrived to Battle Resort.

Also, I already completed the Pokédex and defeat a Battle Chatelaine in Super Battles is the only thing I need to do for 100% complete ORAS. (I still need Genesect, Meloetta and Diancie)
>>
>>29591462
Use: Mega Kang, Aegislash, and Landorus with Sheer Force or Serperior with contrary&life orb
>>
>>29591425
takes literally forever, not worth it when you can cheese maison with megamom and some mons
>>
>>29591546
>Sheer Force Landorus
What about Landorus Therian, is it good in the Maison?
>>
>>29591313
Honestly, Kang, Tflame, and Ageislash will get you there easy. The three of them got me to 70 wins
>>
>>29591594
Neat, I have those three.
>>
>>29591661
Alright, just a quick couple suggestion.

Don't run Sucker Punch on Kangaskahn. Run Crunch. NPCs will predict your Sucker Punches and spam status moves.

Also, I run special Ageislash. I never really ran into any physical walls, so physical Ageislash could probably cut it, but having a special attacker can be helpful.
>>
>>29591854
My Aegislash is mixed and it works great: Shadow Ball, Shadow Sneak, King's Shield and Secret Sword is all that it needs. Its nature is Quiet and its EV spread is: HP 252, Atk 4, SpA 252.
>>
>>29591313
I choose the most OP team possible: Multiscale Dragonite, Mega-Kangaskahn and Leftovers Aegislash. Each one cover the other weakness pretty well and the Dragonite alone, you make you reach, at least, level 20.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.