[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHEN THE FUCK IS THIS GAME GETTING LEAKED?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0287.jpg (59KB, 506x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0287.jpg
59KB, 506x339px
WHEN THE FUCK IS THIS GAME GETTING LEAKED?!
>>
>>29590220
Nice watermark, fag
>>
>>29590220
When you buy it/steal it and dump it for us.
>>
File: 1477841126703.jpg (207KB, 1300x856px) Image search: [Google]
1477841126703.jpg
207KB, 1300x856px
>>29590220
WATCH YOUR FUCKING LANGUAGE
>>
File: IMG_0621.jpg (5KB, 180x188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0621.jpg
5KB, 180x188px
5 Hours
>>
Realistically, on the 4th or shortly after. GameStop are getting their shipment that day, as should plenty of mom 'n pop stores and all it would take for it to be dumped is some ballsy faggot with a hacked 3ds sneaking a copy into a bathroom for 10 minutes.
>>
>>29590220
Did they announce when they are releasing the next trailer?

They have to show off some ultrabeasts
>>
>>29590220
Remember when everyone got the game on the same day and had to pay for it?

Remember when games weren't infested with cheaters on the first day?
>>
>>29590220
November 17th
>>
>>29591114
>Remember when everyone got the game on the same day and had to pay for it?
No, because this has literally never ever happened in the history of Pokemon. Closest thing they ever came was XY and they still managed to fuck it up.
>>
File: 1409661844665.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1409661844665.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>29590329
hbg memes
>>
Does ANYONE know when exactly the game start shipping to stores? Because that's when it will probably leak.
>>
>>29592267
Everyone keeps posting the 4th but theres no source
>>
>>29591114
>Remember when everyone got the game on the same day and had to pay for it?
No, not really. I do remember Canada getting XY early though when they were trying to do a complete international release.
>Remember when games weren't infested with cheaters on the first day?
Only happens when they switch to a new console. You ain't gonna see hacking go away for a while until Pokemon gets off the 3DS.
>>
>>29592267
the fourth
>>
>>29593053
the 4th would be exactly 2 weeks before the game's release date, which is when people are expecting it to ship to stores worldwide
>>
>>29593258
So pretty much before this weekend is over it'll all have leaked for sure
>>
We've already got almost everything we need, do you actually care about the story or what?
>>29590329
heh
>>
>>29591114
This hasn't happened since like day 1 of Pokemon.

We had no cheaters for like XY at launch, (and mythics got to stay hidden for a few months until the hackers finally cracked the 3ds), but that's the closest thing you have.

The games have leaked early/people had them early as far back as I remember. FFS, there was a kid down my street back in '00 or '99 or whatever that was playing Silver on his gameboy. It was Japanese silver, but he still had it before anyone else. I know for a fact roms of FRLG (because I imported it and it was fucking fake), All Gen 4 and Gen 5 games all came out within the first day, possibly earlier. I'm sure it happened with Ruby and Sapphire too.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.