[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I would form a social link with her.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1550.jpg (84KB, 977x582px) Image search: [Google]
1550.jpg
84KB, 977x582px
I would form a social link with her.
>>
I would form a physical link with her, if you know what I mean
>>
Of what arcana?
>>
Priestess
>>
>>29590230
Maybe Aeon
>>
>>29590342
Would be better than the one we have in P4
>>
>>29590342
Thou art I... And I am thou...
We bestow upon thee the ability to create UB-01, the ultimate form of the Priestess Arcana...
>>
I would DICK her
>>
I would start a Mudsdale breeding farm with her.
>>
>>29590616
What's with the whole Lily and Mudsdale thing?
>>
I wish to protect her.
>>
>>29590634
people just like horse cock

a prim and proper lady getting drenched in horse cum is a popular combination
>>
>>29592866
Wasn't there a copypasta about that?
>>
>>29593213
Lillie has found herself watching her Mudsdale genitals more and more lately. It's kind of hard not to notice them, since she doesn't even have to lower her eyes, the horse Pokémon being so big that his huge balls are right in front of her face when she stands behind him during battles. Every time she realizes that she has been staring at them for minutes, her mouth open and slightly watering, she can't help but to blush profusely, trying to ignore the itch between her legs.
One night that the heat in her nether regions doesn't let her sleep, she finally works out the courage to satiate her curiosity, and lets Mudsdale out of his pokeball. The pokemon is so massive that she doesn't even need to get on her knees to go under him, and get in front the object of her lust.
Despite being still in its shealt, Mudsdale's dick is already 2 feet long, and thicker that the girl's thigh. With her heart bumping like crazy, the little blonde moves her face closer to the horse's penis, until her nose is mere inches from it. The strong, raw, manly scent fills her nosestrils, making her dizzy and her pussy wetter than it's ever been. Without thinking anymore, she closes her eyes, plucker her lips and stamps a tiny little kiss on the massive member.
>>
>>29593443
The cock is surprisingly hot and a little salty. In a daze, Lillie moves her attention to Mudsdale's balls, cupping them in her hands. Her little palms can't can't hold their coconut size, and she finds them heavy and even warmer than the dick. Giggling, the girl plants a kiss on each testicle and, in a frenzy, proceeds to bury her face between them. The balls are sweaty and the smell is unbelieavable, making Lillie, unable to resist anymore, shoving her hands inside her panties, reaching for her hairless, puffy pussy. While she keeps breathing the intoxicating shent, her right hand frantically rubs her clit, and the other hand pinches hard her nipple. After a few minutes she emerges from the testicles, gasping for air, her pretty little face drenched in balls sweat and her blonde hair all messy.
Without interrupting her masturbation, Lillie starts smooching the horse's cock again, leaving a trail of kisses from the balls to the tip.That's when Mudsdale's dick starts reacting. His erection is so sudden and powerful that it almost hits her in the face, and it sends her hat flying. Lillie stares in disbelief at the monster before her, long and thick almost as her whole body and likely much heavier, as the hand inside her panties increases its pace and her moans get louder.
Gulping in fear and anticipation, the little girl comes closer to the beast towering over her, and starts liking the tip. Fitting that thing in her mouth is without question, so she does her best trying to pleasure it with her tongue and her free hand. She tries to run her tongue through the entire lenght of Mudsdale's cock, but she finds herself running out of saliva 3 times before even reaching half of the way.
>>
>>29590092
I want try on her hat
>>
>>29590092
I would literally blow every member of Atlus USA and Nintendo USA to get a Persona/Pokemon crossover.
>>
>>29593500
same, what would you're idea for how the game would work be?
>>
>>29593576
Not that anon, but picture persona game's with pmd dungeon crawling, or instead of dungeon crawling some kind of pokemon tournament like in battle revolutions.
>>
>>29593576
Ideally, it'd be an M-rated game. I feel Nintendo might actually be down for that, given what they've done with Bayonetta, and the more adultish tone they're taking on recently. More realistically, though, it'd just be a high T, a la #FE.

The game would obviously take place somewhere in Japan, though with more of an emphasis on travel, as the Pokemon series has always stressed. Perhaps there wouldn't be so much of a "hub town," as Persona has generally had, but you travel from town to town in some sort of smaller hub world. A luxury bus, perhaps, that could also double as the "Velvet Room."

The protagonist would be an older teenager, ambiguously seventeen or eighteen. As Nintendo has done recently in Fire Emblem, the plot revolves around you, something Persona generally stays away from. The story line starts with you, a young child from Kanto, falling through some sort of rift (Palkia's work, perhaps) into modern-day Japan, where Pokemon are just a game. You are adopted by a kindly Japanese couple, and live in Japan for ten years. Suddenly, more rifts start opening. Real-life Pokemon start coming through--and you are determined to find out how, and, if possible, put a stop to it. Or, perhaps, get home.

You eventually find other people who are as knowledgeable about Pokemon as you are. These become your allies, or "Social Link" equivalents. They help you in battle with their signature Pokemon. During your adventure, you have to fight against a gyms & E4-analogue: twelve classic characters from the Pokemon series--characters who don't want you closing the rifts for whatever reason. Red, N, Zinnia, and so forth.

Your Pokeball equivalent is a Nintendo Console. Opening a 3ds releases the Pokemon inside, for example. To change the active Pokemon, something only the PC can do, you swap out cartridges.

More?
>>
>>29593462
Balls are sweaty, mom's spaghetti.
>>
>>29593462
Where is the next part?
>>
>>29590392
FUCK YOU
>>
>>29593576
just let me date gym leaders already
>>
Hopefully she doesn't die in the game
>>
File: 1477525738578 (1).jpg (710KB, 1000x2114px) Image search: [Google]
1477525738578 (1).jpg
710KB, 1000x2114px
>>29590092
>>
Having something similar to Social Links in Pokeyman would be cool. Or any other shit that would flesh the characters out.

Pokémon has so many unique designed characters, but most of them have less personality than a potato.
>>
>>29594022
Yes please
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.