[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which should i play. Pearl, Diamond or Platinum?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: DPP-Cover.png (1MB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DPP-Cover.png
1MB, 1200x1000px
Which should i play. Pearl, Diamond or Platinum?
>>
Why the fuck would you want to play Diamond or Pearl

play Platinum, they fixed the awful shit from D/P like the retarded dex and slowness (a little anyway)
>>
The one that has more content than the others.
>>
>>29589006
Diamond, so you can have a fedora tipping crow on your team.
>>
>>29589006
Should you play Red, Green, or Blue?
Should you play Gold, Silver, or Crystal?
Should you play Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald?
Of fucking course you always play the third version.
>>
>>29589006
You want to play Platinum it fixes most of the problems in Diamond and Pearl.
>>
>>29589006
Why is this even being asked? What reason would anybody have for playing Diamond/Pearl over Platinum?
>>
>>29589068
>blue is the third version
>>
theres no reason to olay Diamond/pearl at this point
>>
>>29589006
Next year we'll get remakes, just wait it out. They're next on the list
>>
>>29589027
Using new pokemon is retarded anon?
>>
>>29589669

None of those Pokémon are new.
>>
>>29589669
Not that using new pokemon is retarded but half of the sinnoh dex on DP was barred in postgame because cross evos/legendaries
>>
>>29589718

None of those Pokémon are new.
They been around since september 28, 2006
>>
>>29589747
Autism
>>
>>29589747
perfect example of autism
>>
>>29589665
Then op wouldnt be able to compare the glory that was platinum to the mediocrity that the remakes will bring
>>
>>29589121
hes referring to the japanese version

blue was the third of the set, and later yellow came out based on the anime, which was considered the third version to non jap players
>>
I would suggest going Platinum. I've been doing a Diamond Challenge run recently, and I'm noticing that D/P has some awkward pacing (very easy up front, then level spike towards the end), and a lack of interesting Pokemon (considering most of the dex is cross-gen evos, the entire region is basically Geodude/Ponyta/Krickentune). From what I've looked up online, it seems that Platinum fixes a lot of these problems, and makes the games more enjoyable.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.