[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

17 days left!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

17 days left!!
>>
File: 1475094075662.png (146KB, 282x263px) Image search: [Google]
1475094075662.png
146KB, 282x263px
>>29585659
>tfw I won't have any time to play until like 2 weeks after release day cause school
>tfw I have cfw and won't be able to play 1 week early like everyone else
>>
10 days left maximum for CFW owners.
>>
>>29585659
Probably even earlier for People with CFW.
We're almost at the "any day" point for that.
>>
>comes out on a friday
>i work fridays
fug
>>
>>29585688
I'm really hoping for something to give on the 4th. I can't take many more days like this, feverently and autistically switching between /vp/ and 3dsiso just looking for a cia dump. I'm not healthhy.. I literally just want sleep... at least i can nap while the CIA installs
>>
>>29585737
Just follow the right people on twitter and you'll find out within an hour.

Even if you don't use twitter, its a lot less autistic than going to /vp/ just for a cia that could be tomorrow or in 2 weeks.
>>
>>29585737
The days go by pretty quickly for me. So I'm not in a hurry to play sun and moon
>>
>>29585758
Who should I be looking to follow if you don't mind me asking?

>>29585759
And yeah, my days are fine, but after work and nighttime is hell, all I can think about is playing these stupid dumb games so I can stop thinking about them and go on to FFXV or Last Guardian or whatever I wanna be autistic over next
>>
17 days of that fucking icon in my 3DS menu staring at me.
>>
>tfw only excited for 3 more games this entire year
Sun, Steins Gate 0, and FFXV
>>
>>29585724
>Not requesting those days off in advance
>>
>>29585788
Well Joe will probably reference it if you follow his personal account instead of the official one.
People like SciresM and pokemon_PhD would also likely mention it, as they were involved in the datamine.
If you really want to scratch the bottom of the barrel, Poketubers will often mention it, unless its someone close to the pokemon company like Shadypenguinn.
>>
>>29585842
I took some vacation days for the release.
>>
File: 1471418473649.jpg (19KB, 416x398px) Image search: [Google]
1471418473649.jpg
19KB, 416x398px
>mfw the game comes 5 days later in your region than the rest of the world
>>
Europoor BTFO
>>
>>29585841
Well, there's not a whole lot of year left anyway.
>>
>>29587194
>leave the EU so I don't have to wait longer for the game like continentals
>still have to wait 5 days after the rest of the world
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.