[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thing is just an oval lump with a beak and a tree glued

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 250px-389Torterra.png (69KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-389Torterra.png
69KB, 250x250px
This thing is just an oval lump with a beak and a tree glued to its back. What exactly do people like about it that makes it so special compared to the rest of the Grass starters?
>>
>>29584490
It's thicc armour
>>
File: 1376643114718.jpg (351KB, 1790x880px) Image search: [Google]
1376643114718.jpg
351KB, 1790x880px
The World Tortoise concept is cool and the design is executed well in my opinion. I was a Venusaur guy until Torterra came along.
>>
File: 250px-009Blastoise.png (68KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-009Blastoise.png
68KB, 250x250px
This thing is just an oval lump without a beak and canons glued to its back. What exactly do people like about it that makes it so special compared to the rest of the Water starters?
>>
>>29584490
Turtwig is one of the cutest starters
Torterra gives a calmer vibe than a lot of other starters - it looks like a massive, plodding ankylosaurus+tortoise with a tiny landscape on its back. When DPPt came out I liked the idea of riding on its back, adventuring with a portable garden
Gen IV was my least favorite, but I thought this guy was the coolest and had a decidedly different design inspiration than most of the starters we'd seen that far.
>>
File: i-like-turtles.jpg (11KB, 337x219px) Image search: [Google]
i-like-turtles.jpg
11KB, 337x219px
>>
>>29584490
>tree glued to its back
kys autistic kid. he's a Aspidochelone (google it). the tree and moss is growing on his back
>an oval lump
well, i guess all pokemon are oval lumps then since your eyes are clearly fucked up and dont work properly
>what makes it so special compared to the rest of the grass starters
his unique grass/ground typing. He has a fucking tree growing on his back. Venasaur has a big flower, maganium has a big flower. sceptile has big leaves. chesnaught is fucking bald as fuck worthless design of a grass starter
>>
the gen 4 starters are a perfect combination of not just boring getting bigger like the gen 2 starters but also not suddenly turning into an anthro mess like the gen 6 and 7 starters.
>>
File: Chesnaught punches a faggot.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Chesnaught punches a faggot.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>29584910
>chesnaught is fucking bald as fuck worthless design of a grass starter
Torterra is still amazing tho'
>>
>>29584930
frankly, I would have been so happy if what we got in gen 7 was "just gets bigger" versions of all the second evos
>>
>>29584490
>an oval lump with a beak

You mean...a tortoise, the animal it's based on?
>>
>>29584490
"muh d/p were my firstest games ever so everything in it is the best ahhhhh so le nostalgic gen 1 ripoff :)"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.