[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is your daughter. She let her Blitzle wander alone into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1454493016402.png (59KB, 151x212px) Image search: [Google]
1454493016402.png
59KB, 151x212px
This is your daughter. She let her Blitzle wander alone into the desert, where it managed to injure its leg. Although it found its way home, the injury became infected, requiring it to be taken to the Pokémon Center. Nurse Joy has to amputate the leg, which will require Blitzle to stay in the center overnight. Because the infection git so bad, Joy said there was about a 50% chance of it making it through the night.

How do you reassure your daughter that it will be OK?
>>
By teaching her what OK really means.

1. Explain it might die, but has a chance to live
2. Let her know life won't always let her feel 'ok'
3. Assure her that even though life makes you feel sad sometimes, you can still meet new people and do new things that make you happy
4. As long as you have time to do those things, it will be OK.
>>
Tell her we can get a Ponyta tomorrow.
>>
inject a better Blitzle
>>
prepare the bbq and ask her how she likes her zebra
>>
>>29584276
D-daddy...?
>>
she's gotta learn that life involves pain. If Blitzle dies, she can be sad, and i'll be there, but has to learn from her mistakes.
>>
File: charfeeleon.jpg (13KB, 177x200px) Image search: [Google]
charfeeleon.jpg
13KB, 177x200px
I'd be upfront with her about what's happening, but in kid-friendly terms. Tell her that Blitzle isn't doing well, and Nurse Joy is gonna do the best she can to make it better, but we don't know for sure if Blitzle will be able to come home again. I would tell her to send all her positive feelings to her Pokemon and wish hard for it to pull through. I'd make sure she knows it wasn't her fault and sometimes these things happen. Then I'd hug her tight, let her cry if she needs to, and get her some ice cream or another treat. She can stay in bed with me tonight and we'll go to the Pokemon Center first thing in the morning.

Wow, this made me genuinely sad to think about. My daughter just fell asleep next to me in bed irl. I hope she never has a bad situation with a pet for real. Her dad's dog passed away of an aggressive cancer quite a long time ago and I know it still hurts him to think and talk about it even now.
>>
ITS YOUR FAULT BLITZLE DIED
THIS IS WHY MOM LEFT
>>
You guys know that a horse wouldn't really be able to live without a leg, right?
>>
>>29584110
Reassure her it's fine af because Pokémon Center healing can fix anything that isn't dead already completely and fully.
>>
Make her eat all the eggs
>>
Tell her that's impossible because the poke center heals all wounds in seconds, and Pokemon never die only faint no matter how severe the injury. Then get the nurse fired for her lunacy.
>>
can i beat her for her irresponsibility?
>>
>>29584110
I won't tell her shit, tell joy to put it down, and just go catch a new one. It's like replacing a goldfish. Come in its not that hard
>>
>>29584110
Buy her a Porygon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.