[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we are Trial Captains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: KIAWEEEEE!!!.png (144KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
KIAWEEEEE!!!.png
144KB, 500x500px
You are now a Trial Captain. Post your name, type specialty, what your trial will be, and what your totem pokemon will be.

>Skye
>Poison Type
>In my trial you must defeat 5 wild pokemon with poison-status damage only. If you defeat a single pokemon during the trial by any other means, you will have to start over from 0.
>After completing the trial, you will face a totem Weezing who will call Koffing to it's side.
>>
>>29580393
Name: Galaxia
Psychic Type
In my trial you have to take pictures of elgyem flying around at night
Totem battle is against a big Beheeyem that summons elgyem
>>
>>29580931
I really really like this
>>
>>29580393
>>29580393
>Anuenue (same in all languages)
>Fairy type
>When you arrive in my island i will go to talk with you and tell you about my trial, after you done everything in the island i will appear to you and you will need defeat my 3 pokemon in a triple battle with a team with 3 different colored pokemon (choose: red, blue, yellow, green, black, brown, purple, gray, white, pink) that you captured in my island.
>Totem: Florges (random color) and Flabébé (random color but not the same color as Florges)
>>
Name: Shota
Type: Normal
Trial: I am a little boy and grown women must come and engage in straight shota with me
>>
>>29580393
>Ospen
>Flying-type
>In my trial you have to go around to various bird Pokemon's nests/roosts and take feathers from at least 4 different kinds of pokemon.
>After is the totem fight against Pigeot who can call various kinds of first-stage birds (pidgey, tailow, wingull, etc)
>>
Kurio
Steel Type
You must kill 5 pokemon in an increasing amount of turns
Ej: 1st poke in one turn
2nd poke in two turns and so
Then you fight a Totem Magnezone that summons magnemites
>>
File: fucktherules.png (223KB, 600x627px) Image search: [Google]
fucktherules.png
223KB, 600x627px
>>29581273
My team: tapu bulu, comfey and fuck the rules i'm a trial, oricorio pa'u
>>
>>29581282
Make it pokemon related.
>>
>>29580393
>Vargas
>Ghost Type
>You have to go into a spooky forest maze and collect mushrooms. Try not to anger the Trevenant or become a Phantump!
>Warned you not to anger the Trevenant. Looks like it brought some Phantump!
>>
>>29580393
Name: Akamu (means "Formed by Earth")
Type: Steel
Trial: Initial trivia quiz of 5 questions. Wrong answers determine amount of Pokemon that need to be defeated (coincide with specific Pokemon).

>Which Pokemon loves eating bridges?
>What do you get when you multiply this Pokemon by four?
>Which Pokemon can evolve using a Metal Coat?
>Other than Tyranitar, which other Pokemon can claim mountains as their territory?
>This Pokemon is not only ancient, but mysterious and is shaped after what item?

Totem: Totem Magneton is fought who can call Magnemite and Togedemaru. Bursting Aura boosts Sp. Def.

you guys can answer these if you want
>>
>>29580393
>Noir
>Electric Type
>You get a few moments to see the trials grounds and trainers then it goes pitch black and you have to navigate it via memory. You can go back to the beginning and ask to see it again and you are given a type of reusable escape rope as needed if you need to restart. Defeated trainers will light up a small area around them.
>Totem Luxray that will call Luxio/Shinx to its side.
>>
File: 1443355551465.jpg (28KB, 269x313px)
1443355551465.jpg
28KB, 269x313px
>Pivi
>Grass type
>You must defeat 3 Pokemon without damaging them directly
>After completing this you must defeat a trial Meganinum or evolite Bayleef that summon Comfeys and Chikoritas that always use either a healing move or set up screens
>>
File: 1431815448969.png (208KB, 287x295px) Image search: [Google]
1431815448969.png
208KB, 287x295px
>>29581649
>>Which Pokemon loves eating bridges?
Aron!
>>What do you get when you multiply this Pokemon by four?
Metagross!
>>Which Pokemon can evolve using a Metal Coat?
Scyther! Onix!
>>Other than Tyranitar, which other Pokemon can claim mountains as their territory?
Aggron!
>>This Pokemon is not only ancient, but mysterious and is shaped after what item?
Menerga or whatever it's called, and Pokeball.
That was fun, thanks, anon.
>>
>>29581282
>/ss/
Shit normalfag-tier fetish
>>
>Ghost
>In a forest where you fight ghost mons. There are clearings where you tilt large mirrors so moonlight can illuminate the dark path.
>Totem Mismagius summons Lampent and Duskull.
>>
File: moby.png (7KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
moby.png
7KB, 600x600px
>Murdoch
>Water Type
>Use Surf to find my ship out at sea and help bring it home from a storm
>pic related
>>
>Fairy
>Trial consists of excessive [remove dragons] to reclaim a mountain side take over by them. Trial will instant fail if you use a dragon move or Pokémon yourself
>Totem Pokémon is a Sylveon that summons other fairy types to hold you down while it sucks your dick.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.