[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so how old are the game protags of each gen anyways? Assuming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1477589356859.png (3MB, 1463x2745px) Image search: [Google]
1477589356859.png
3MB, 1463x2745px
so how old are the game protags of each gen anyways? Assuming that Red and Blue aged the same as the series that would make them 20 years older but how old would they be in the og games? Would it be the standard 10 or older?
>>
>>29579234
Red is 11 as is Leaf
Ethan and Krys/Lyra are 12
Brendan and May are 13
Lucas and Dawn are 11
Hilbert, Hilda, Nate and Rosa are 16
Caleb and Serena are 18
Sun and Moon are between 11 and 18
>>
>>29579371
>Red is the only one not smiling
Wow, edgelord cobfirmed
>>
>>29579371
Wait, Calem and Serena are supposed to be 18?
>>
>>29579371
you must be retarded friend
>>
>>29579412
If we go by height and overall feel of the game.
I mean your late teens easily and a lot of people treat you like less of a kid then they do in Black and White
Also "Use Protect" scene.
>>
>>29579479
You must be retarded too, bucko
>>
>>29579371
>Teen females all shorter than males
Found the insecure virgin.
>>
>>29579610
Ken Sugimori?
>>
>>29579610
Teen Females would be shorter than most teen males since the Females would be on the end of their growth spurts.
>>
>>29579371
no stated age for Lucas/Dawn, Hilbert/Hilda, Nate/Rosa, Calem/Serena and Sun/Moon.
Calem Serena are implied to be at least 17.
Hilbert Hilda were designed to look 16, if i remember well, but they have no official age.

May/Brenda are said t be 12. Red and Ethan 11. Buuut i don't think that ages are supposed to be taken seriously. Are just generic shonen ages.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.