[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUYS LOOK POKKEN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

File: 1477958497096[1].jpg (166KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
1477958497096[1].jpg
166KB, 1024x512px
New Fighter reveal sometime later today.

S-So hype!..........
>>
>>29578351
>They gonna replace Empoleon
>It's actually Incineroar
God the salt would be great
>>
>>29578351
people actually play this?
>>
>>29578372
I would be pretty hype
>>
>>29578372
>it's actually mimikyu
>>
>>29578372
I will legitimately throw my copy of Pokken to the trash bin if Incineroar gets in over Decidueye.
>>
>>29578406
>expecting the archer to get in over the wrestler
>>
>>29578351
>yfw it's Bewear
>>
>>29578400
>It's actually the toucan
>>
>>29578400
Well it gets a lot of pandering this gen... so why not?
>>29578406
They'd both fit in perfectly. We can pray they for once listen to what fans want to be added to the roster.
>>
>>29578351
Did they provide any hints about the fighter's identity? I know they provided hints with past fighters by showing that their name has a certain moonrune in it.
>>
>>29578372
>they actually add a gen 7 mon
>it's Primarina
>>
File: 87888776880.gif (1MB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
87888776880.gif
1MB, 500x262px
>Tfw when its Empoleon but with a Mega evolution to advertise the remakes like Blaziken
>>
>>29578454
How salty would everyone be?
>>
>>29578389
sometimes, I could only really get into Sceptile, though.
>>
>>29578351
Has there even been any news or hints these characters are gonna be dlc? Or at least in a switch port?
>>
>OP is salty about Pokken for no apparent reason

this is why it attracts shitposters
>>
>>29578471
there wasn't a hint of bitterness in the OP and there's no shitposting either so far

what are you on about?
>>
Hopefully, with the three leaked fighters all revealed, we get some news on the Wii U version.
>>
>>29578485
>stuttering
>"we're still relevant guys!"
>>
>>29578351
>It's Zard Y
>It's a ninja Pikachu
>It's another fire starter
>It's another waifumon
>>
>>29578517
>ninja Pikachu
Now, now, be fair. Libre was technically in ORAS.
>>
when
>>
>>29578471
>for no apparent reason
Maybe because they're letting it die on console instead of updating it?

Just maybe.
>>
>>29579218
7:00 am EST Tomorrow
>>
>>29578351
FUCKING PANGORO MASUDA PLZ
>>
>>29579219
>letting it die on console

Wii U version maybe. The defniitive version will be the Switch.
>>
come on big daddy game freak

you know you want to
>>
>>29578351
I its not swampert or hawlucha I don't fucking care
A god damn insect, granted a cool one that I like, a fucking degenerate's loli fox waifu who's final stage only suffers from poor in game model syndrome, two fucking clones, a fucking dog, and a chandelier got in before two extremely appropriate, easy to animate and design movements for, choices, not to say there aren't others that are just appropriate, but how the fuck do you NOT want either swampert or hawlucha in pokken? Fucking seriously
>>
>>29581076
Fuck I meant movements, regardless I stand by my opinion
>>
>>29581112
God damnit MoveSETS fucking hate this thing
>>
>Everyone expecting Incineroar and Decidueye
>It ends up being Wimpod
>It's burst is evolving into Buffpod
>>
File: ashgreninjath.jpg (32KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
ashgreninjath.jpg
32KB, 400x240px
>>29578351
It's frogger time.
>>
>>29581076
Fuck Swampert. Give me Greninja with Ash-Greninja burst. He's long overdue.
>>
>>29581130
Well aren't you a special snowflake, you got what you wanted wow
I don't care if swampert appeals to you, i do however care that makes way more fucking sense than a penguin who can't bend its fucking flipper and has to swing them around constantly, seriously, it's DESIGNED to punch, grapple, throw, slam down, kick kind of? whack with its tail, spit water, fling mud and smash the earth, it's so fucking easy to not only think of a appropriate move set that i just described what the fuck it moves would be, it also reconsiderably easier than most other fucking choices they pick to animate. At this point it's not even about if people like it or not, it's about how fucking simple it is to do it and how these fucking douchebags refuse to do so
Hawlucha wouldn't even be boring because it can specialize in midair combos, which last i check, the only other i think that's even remotely like that in game is fucking charizard, plus Blaziken, Lucario and Machamp are already in it, the worst that can happen with another fighting is that "Oh look another fighting type, this IS really a FIGHTING game hahahaha" and reconsidering how fucking tiny and esoteric the roster is, it would be nice to see anything that isn't an awkward as all fucking hell waddling penguin swing his almost unmovable flippers like sword ESPECIALLY since we already have something of the kind in sceptile
>>
>>29578351
>still no Greninja
>>
>>29578351
There's Literally more than half of the entire pokedex that deserve to be in this game more than fucking empoleon, yet because what i can only fathom as "HURR DURR WE HABEN ADDAD AN PENGIN PERKYMANGZ DARRR" this game in general was a fucking mistake filled with broken hopes, dreams and promises...
>>
>>29581468
It's not that it would be hard to program Swampert into the game. It's that he isn't a popular enough Pokémon to justify spending time and resources on him. He ranked the lowest of the Hoenn starters in the Japanese elections poll after all.
>>
Either Greninja with a Bond Phenomenon forme or Incineroar
>>
>>29581652
Stay salty Torterrafag. Empoleon is way cooler than your dumb old turtle.
>>
File: 1474971178748.png (1MB, 1083x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1474971178748.png
1MB, 1083x1300px
>>29578351
i just want zoroark or lycanroc.
incineroar would be ok.
>>
File: 1474055711148.jpg (54KB, 436x719px) Image search: [Google]
1474055711148.jpg
54KB, 436x719px
>>29578454
>mfw
>>
>>29581701
Nigga how the fuck did you interpret that i want a fucking even more awkward to do anything with turtle? god fucking damn it you're a fucking moron
>>
>>29581687
Is Suicune really all that popular? Same goes for Chandelure too.
>>
If it was a Gen 7 starter, then Decidueye would be neat but at the same time there are too many "set up" Pokemon.
>>
>>29581751
Are you having a stroke?
>>
>>29578389
damn right a lot still play it.
>>
This should've been a straight EXVS clone and not the weird hybrid. It clear that Namco has no real experience making 2D fighters.
>>
>>29581687
Which is why i hate japanese creators only catering to themselves like the fucking narcissistic lusting over children mainland scum selves and then expect us to "have the same taste"
Look i could care less if swampert does get in as long as others that ACTUALLY FUCKING DESERVE IT like greninja, poliwrath, lopunny, scrafty, emboar, hariyama, zoroark, typhlosion, feraligator, blastoise, alakazam, manectric, houndoom, pangoro, haxorus, krookodile and so much fucking more that i can go on but will have to make multiple posts
But nope, we got a no hands bug and a fucking waddling no elbow penguin as the two most recent fighters.... just fucking christ man how can any of you defend this shit?
>>
>>29581983
Scizor looks dope and Empoleon is my favorite starter.
>>
>>29582000
ok two things
1: checked
2: Scizor DOES look dope and i like empoleon the most out of the gen 4 starters but holy fuck are they not some of the most awkward fucking choices especially empoleon just what the actual fuck? how the fuck does just waddling and slashing work anyways? scizor at least makes more sense, though it has no fucking real hands and only big meaty fucking claws, but how in the honest fuck do you make empoleon work exactly?
>>
It's Throh and Sawk
HUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHUE
>>
>>29581983
>just fucking christ man how can any of you defend this shit?
The lack of Greninja does suck and is surprising, but most of the other Pokémon you listed are forgettable and unremarkable.
>>
>>29582041
They made Chandelure work. And Scizor too despite no hands. And Suicune despite being a quadruped.
>>
>>29582113
Scizor having no hands is barely a problem anyways. In a game like this, you just want to hit stuff and grab stuff, and you can do both pretty easily with claws. Shit, it's not like Garchomp has hands either.
>>
>>29582041
>Scizor
>an awkward choice
They made it work because it's easy to work with in comparison with quadrupeds, but it also allows for a lot of creativity in what those claws can actually do in comparison to boring traditional fighters like fucking Hariyama and Poliwrath. Scizor's claws also function as boxing gloves, cannons, and blades. The game needs more non-traditional fighters, especially since a lot of them actually look more interesting to play than the ones who are actually Fighting-type like Lucario and Machamp.
>>
>>29582041
The same way they made Gardevoir, Suicune, and Chandelure work. It's a steel penguin that shoots water and has metal wings, they'll think of something.
>>
>>29578406
Let Incineroar get in Pokken so Decidueye can get in Smash.
>>
>>29582309
We'll be at Gen 8 by the time 5mash comes out.
>>
>>29582309
Reverse that. I want more Smash grapplers dammit.
>>
>>29581983
>Wanting more Greninja
Jesus Christ, no. Let at least this game be untainted.
>>
>>29582324
If Sm4sh ends up getting a Switch port, I think it's safe to assume there will be a few new characters added to it, and it's the perfect time to add a gen 7 Pokemon.

>>29582334
b-but muh grass type starter
>>
>>29582356
>implying Greninja is bad
I bet you'd rather have a shitty Pokémon like Swampert be playable.
>>
>>29581468
>being this upset

w e w l a d
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.