[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demo thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2048x1530px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2048x1530px
4 days until the shady business at the port. Meanwhile, I finally found these fellas
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2048x1530px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2048x1530px
Nice shorts
>>
I got stuck in time(?)
Now is the 3rd day I ask for that guy's pikachu and he tells me to wait one more day. Same with the police officer who told me the event is in 7 days.
Same with the girl at the ferry
What to do?
>>
>>29578883
Improve all your skills, and enjoy Groundhog day for several years every day till you find true love.
>>
File: 1473191201714.jpg (442KB, 1896x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1473191201714.jpg
442KB, 1896x2048px
>way taller than the protag
How long has it been since XY in universe?
>We're here for some sightseeing.
What did he mean by this? Couple confirmed?
>>
>>29578976
Seeing as how they might be still in their teens and considering his Growthspurt over hers, It might be between two and three years.
>>
Does anyone know how to work at the cafe?
>>
File: top_0020.png (134KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
top_0020.png
134KB, 400x240px
yes or no /vp/?
>>
You guys don't know how much I want to fuck Sina. I hope she will finally get an official illustration by Ohmura.
>>
>>29579082
yes
>>
>>29578198
What is Sina doing to me? I feel weird when I look at her.
>>
>>29579100
it's a delicious brown skin, sex hair and the outfit, fâm.
>>
>>29579100
She's pickpocketing for your wallet. Quick, report her to the police before it's too late.
>>
summer time ended and the 3ds didn't updated the time

is it safe to update it myself or is it more safe to do nothing? i don't want to fuck up any of the events because of that
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
Damn, today is my lucky day.

Are there more events like these? I already had the malasada with Hau, Lillie looking at the ocean, Sina & Dexio, now Dugtrio.

>>29579243
I didn't update mine as well. I have the same doubt.
>>
ASS
>>
>>29579243
In every game with dailies (especially the Pokemon spinoff ones) I've played, adjusting the time will indeed fuck it up, even if it's for daylight savings time.
>>
So is there anything of substance left to do after the Pokemon-catching challenge? Do any of those time-locked events actually involve battling, or is it all just text and/or sellable items?
>>
>>29579082
What's happening here?
>>
File: 43ddDwa.jpg (228KB, 639x809px) Image search: [Google]
43ddDwa.jpg
228KB, 639x809px
>>29579608
PLEASE RESPOND
>>
I actually never checked this. Are we supposed to wait until we have the actual S/M cartridge in our 3DS before we transfer Greninja?
>>
>>29579608
>all just text and/or sellable items
yes
>>
>>29582098
Right, not like you can do anything otherwise, it doesn't transfer anywhere else
>>
>>29582367
What a shitty demo. Meanwhile the Bravely Second one was like two hours.
>>
Oh yeah. I completely forgot about the timed stuff.
>>
>>29579313
I just got Dexio & Sina and the Dugtrio event today too. Who would've figured.
>>
>>29582711
Yeah, I don't understand why some are saying this demo is better than the ORAS demo, which itself wasn't that great.
>>
File: maxie.png (202KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
maxie.png
202KB, 500x364px
Nothing really substantial left for those wondering. Here's all the transferable material. Comet Shard is our only item left, so it'll either be the "shady business" or the chick who's about to sail away.
Before anyone asks, the old man does nothing besides change his text up to the 4th or 5th time you visit him, then its stays the same.
----------
Hey there, Sun! You need something?[VAR 0114(0005)]
Send to full version
Let’s chat
Quit
What are you sending to the full version?[VAR 0114(0005)]
Greninja
Stardust
Star Piece
Nugget
Pretty Wing
Balm Mushroom
Comet Shard
Quit

http://pastebin.com/3K64kzfr
>>
>>29583204
>Comet Shard is our only item left, so it'll either be the "shady business" or the chick who's about to sail away.
i'm pretty sure some anon figured out how to change the time on his demo, and he did all of the events. shady business was just text iirc.
>>
>>29579313
Dugtrio is pretty random, you can trigger it by entering and leaving over and over. Then you have
>malasadas with hau: sunday night
>shopping with mom: tuesdays
>lillie: fridays
I know there's a couple of people that found them during the week, I don't know why the difference, but we've tested all those days and they work without fail. I haven't encountered Sina and Dexio

Then you have the 5 npcs that tell you "come back in x days", those will depend on the day you started the demo. And yes. even changing the time for summer will freeze everything for a day. If it still doesn't work try entering the pokécenter and leaving again to talk to the npcs.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.