[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thanks for nothing Kalos and Kalosian Pokémon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

Thanks for nothing Kalos and Kalosian Pokémon
>>
Kalos had the best designed mons though.
>>
'm glad that we're leaving Kalos and never coming back,holy s*** just 17 days until that grabage called kalos dies.
>>
>>29575312
Kalos had the best Dragon type in Tyrantrum and introduced Fairy, the best type.
>>
>>29575312
The only good thing Kalos gave us was Mega Evolution. It made useful Pokémon that otherwise are overlooked, but giving Megas to already useful Pokémon and Legendaries was the bad thing about it.

If Z Version existed, then Kalos would had been less shittier.

>>29575653
Maybe you wanted to say: Fairy-type, the anti-meta type (resists Dark and Fighting while immune to Dragon, the three were the most seen attacking types on Gen IV and V, while resisting Bug due to U-Turn spamming)
>>
>>29575653
Tyrantrum is based, also Mega designs are 10x better than Alola forms.

Greninja is also soooo much better then Tumblrina.
>>
>>29575919
Eat shit, Dragonigger, Dragon was broken for 17 years, you had your a good run.
>>
>>29575312

What do you mean?

Are there no returning pokemon from gen6?
>>
>>29575653
This. Fairy types forever!
>>
>>29576186
Dragon was straight shit for the first 2 generations, ok but average in gen 3. It wasn't t'ill gen 4 dragon became presence it was for that gen and 5.
>>
>>29575312
Hey now, for all of it's flaws it's dex was good
>>
>>29575312
Kalos > Alola
>>
>>29575312
Good riddance.
>>
I liked Kalos as a region but I felt like the games were way too short and that patch between Lumiose and the grass gym town is pure cancer.
>>
>>29575444
>kalosfags actually believe this
>>
>>29576186
Dragon moves were seldom used during Gen I-III mainly for being Super Effective only against itself. It was DP were it started seeing use due for Pseudo-Legendaries now having Physical Dragon STAB, Outrage being buffed from 90 to 120, the adding of a quick and potent attack on Draco Meteor, and the a bit stronger Dragon Pulse (Dragon Claw was 80 BP, Dragon Pulse was 90 BP until XY nerfed it)
>>
File: Good-Fellas-Hilarious.jpg (191KB, 1600x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Good-Fellas-Hilarious.jpg
191KB, 1600x1150px
>>29575919
>Mega Evolution
>good

Mega Evos are fail attempt to become Digimon. At least regional forms make more scenes then Megas. And there are Pokemon (like Garchomp, the starters and some legedens) that didn't even need a Mega forms. While Mawile, Lopunny, Lucario, and others could of been actual evolution forms because they need it more the a stupid gimmick form.
>>
>>29576661
>There are people in this reality we live in that thinks Alolan forms are better than Mega Evolution
>>
>>29576748
>>29576661
I think both Alola formes and Mega Evolutions are good concepts executed poorly simply because regional variants should have existed since they were doing gender differences and Mega Evo's needed to be more widely used on completely shitty Pokemon like Stantler, Girafarig, Masquerain, Hariyama, Keckleon, Poliwrath etc rather than already powerful Pokemon that had competitive use, Megamom and M-Mawile were a step in the right direction but both are OP.

Collecting Megastones also could have been good sidequest/post game shenanigans aswell if they were tied to actual battles against trainers who used them or needed you to access new rooms/areas in pre-existing locations.
>>
So glad there was never a 3rd Kalos game. Would've been the first mainline game I'd have skipped out on. My streak remains unbroken thanks to GameFreak realizing shit sucked.
>>
File: dddd.jpg (186KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
dddd.jpg
186KB, 333x500px
>>29576748
>There are faggots in this reality we live in that thinks Mega Evo are better than Alolan forms
>>
>>29576996
Kek. Stay mad kalosperm
>>
>>29577588
I hate Kalos, but you can keep being a Megafaggot anon!

UNOVA OVER ALL!
>>
>>29575653
>Tyrantrum
>best Dragon type
>when Kommo-o exists
>>
>>29575312
>year 2019
>alola and alolasperm pokemon
>>
>>29577736
cringe
tyrantrum looks so much better and even his shiny is goat, kommo-o shiny is like puke yellow with pink, looks like shit
>>
>>29576502
kys
>>
>>29577684
>acts like an underage
>has abysmal taste

Of course it had to be a unovabortion
>>
>>29577801
Of course that's what an edgy six year old who loves T-rexes would say.
>>
>>29577801
Just for that, I'm going to get a shiny Kommo-o. Just to spite you.
>>
>>29575312
>it's another unovabortion bait thread
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.