[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does your mother like Pokémon ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (18KB, 323x456px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18KB, 323x456px
Does your mother like Pokémon ?
>>
>>29574069
no
>>
>>29574069
no
>>
>>29574069
no

but she knows the pokemon theme
>>
>>29574069
Gundam Build Fightersfag get out!!!!!!!!!!:!
>>
My mom doesn't care for Pokemon, but she knew I loved it growing up and got me as much Pokemon merch as she could find. She got me a Bulbasaur pencil sharpener and a Poliwhirl tape measurer for school, along with a bunch of tiny Pokemon figures.
It was early 2000 by now so the Pokemon craze had just blown over, so she got most if it from thrift shops and the like, I really loved them but they got lost since I had to move back and forth from my mom's to my dads a lot.
This thread is obviously /ss/ bait but pure motherly love is really, truly nice, anon.
>>
>>29574069
she likes squirtle but thats about it
>>
>>29574069
Nah.
>>
I don't think she cares one way or the other, though that's her stance on most games that don't come on an ipod or smartphone
>>
>>29574069
Well, she seems to laugh and sometimes go "wtf" whenever the anime is on. Hell if know.
>>
My mom ran away
>>
>>29574069
only the gen 1 anime
>>
She and my aunt collected the cards for us and got way more into it than I did. She even got mad at me for trading a holographic card for a japanese one. I thought simply because it was in japanese that meant it was rarer. She has two binders full of cards at her house, I stuck to the games.
>>
My 52 year old mother has beaten X version, put about 200 hours into Alpha Sapphire, and last time I drove down to visit I let her borrow my Heartgold, and apparently she just beat Pryce. She lives alone, and outside of work doesn't have many hobbies, so she ended up getting hooked on Pokemon about 8 months ago upon my brother's suggestion. Has several level 100's, caught just about everything in ORAS and obsessively hunted down all the legendaries, and nicknames everything cute names. It's a lot of fun getting calls and hearing about the new moves her "critters are learning", it makes my day.
>>
>>29574069
"Like" isn't the word I'd use.
I've got a little brother who's 16 years younger than me. He was amazed that my mother knew things about Pokemon, remnants from when *I* was a child of his age.
>>
She plays pokemon go
>>
>>29574069
she's not a fan or anything, but she's glad im interested in pokemon, and not fucking crack-cocaine and hard liqor like the rest.
>>
>>29574069
For the series in general, no. She's still a really active player of Go, though.
And as I'm typing this, I remembered she liked playing the first Pokemon Pinball game.
>>
My mom refers to pokemon as being occultic and has repeatedly encouraged me to read christian literature she has on the subject.
>>
>>29574765
that's cool as fuck
>>
No, but she encouraged me when I was younger and now she helps my youngest brothers out while they're playing Go and will watch the anime with them. She's useless in the mainline games though.
>>
>>29574698
>He doesn't have Shadow Tag or Arena Trap as his ability
>>
>>29574069
We used to watch the anime together back then. She liked Vulpix and Chikorita and still remembers them.
>>
>>29574958
post pics so we can laugh at her and her "god", anon. should be good for a few keks
>>
>>29575070
That's horrible, anon-kun.
But I kek'd
>>
>>29574069
Yes, but she doesn't play the games.
Says the basic formula puts too much emphasis on fighting and thinks they should focus more on story/worldbuilding.
>>
>>29575070
underrated
>>
No but I know what your mom likes.>>29574069
>>
>>29574069
Nope, and she outright hates Pikachu in particular.
>>
>>29574069
Fuck off, shadman.
>>
>>29574069
unironically, yes. she collects all kinds of pikachu shit
>>
>>29575191
>>29574958
>tips fedora
>>
>>29574069
she's hesitant to play the games on the off chance she actually likes them and gets literally obsessed with them (something that happened before when i was younger)
she plays GO and she keeps up with the news sometimes. despite not really being into it she's still fixated on a few pokemon i painted her a slowpoke for her birthday i also have one in X called "ma"
>>
>>29575750
you're thinking of Jab. shadman would be asking girls if their moms were into pokemon.
>>
File: Diamond_Pearl_Bertha.png (225KB, 324x778px) Image search: [Google]
Diamond_Pearl_Bertha.png
225KB, 324x778px
My dad's mom did. She had a gameboy color and went to the old Toys R Us distros with her other grandkids (she lived in great lakes area, I'm in CA).
>>
She pronounces it pokeymon
>>
No, but then again my mother basically dislikes video games of all types
>>
tfw no cute mommy
>>
>>29579379
Tell her to READ THE FUCKING MANGA
>>
I don't even share that I still enjoy pokemon, but sometimes she remembers when I was a kid and watched the anime everyday. She knows three pokemon: Pikachu, Bulbasaur and Jigglypuff (her favorite one).
>>
>>29579692
Also she pronounces "bombsaur".
>>
>>29574069
She became addicted to PokemonGO since it came out, although the only one she knows by name is Pikachu. She has no idea about battling, she only really likes the catching aspect of the game.
>>
>>29575308
I think that should be Pokemon's focus now. New Pokemon are all well and good, but I wanna know more about the world and see better stories. Nothing can keep me more involved than a good plot, but Pokemon doesn't have one. They've got snippets.
>>
>>29579916
tits or bfto, anon's mom
>>
>>29574765
L O N D O N (Adoption center, please pick me up)
>>
No and she fucking sold my card collection from the 90's that I had bought and stolen from local bookstore lmao.

I don't like her.
>>
>>29574958
Well, she was right yo know

>AZO TH
>It all comes together
>>
>>29574069
She only plays Mamamon
>>
>>29574069
She likes Charizard, fuckin' normie.
>>
>>29574069
My mom played Pokemon GO when it was still hip but that's about it. We also used to fight each other in Stadium 2 and the minigames. I miss you.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.