[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to the Blastoise firetruck and the Ambulance? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1456500000814.jpg (129KB, 1438x808px) Image search: [Google]
1456500000814.jpg
129KB, 1438x808px
What happened to the Blastoise firetruck and the Ambulance? I guess the were scrapped?

Not to mention Furfrou, Blastoise and Wobbuffet arent even in the Alola Dex

"Some of the first trailers for the game shows concept art of vehicles. Are vehicles going to be an important part of the game? Are we going to see more vehicles in Pokémon Sun and Moon?

Shigeru Ohmori: This goes back to the conceptual stages. We really wanted to kind of re-examine or put the focus again on the relationship between humans and Pokémon and come up with a lot of different ideas about how they might interact with each other and the world. How they might, for example, work together or live together. So a lot of conceptual art pieces in the beginning stages showed maybe humans would be using vehicles and the Pokémon would be riding in them. As development went on, we kind of settled in terms of getting around in the game using the Pokémon ride feature, where you can ride on a variety of different Pokémon, so the focus really isn’t specifically on a lot of more vehicles then you would see in the past. I mean, there are some vehicles in the game that do appear. "

I guess it was scrapped
>>
File: 1477762892115.png (125KB, 370x349px) Image search: [Google]
1477762892115.png
125KB, 370x349px
>>29566709
>conceptual stages
>conceptual art
>CONCEPTUAL
do you even understand that word
>>
>>29566709
>asston of vehicles in demo
What makes you think we won't see these in final game
>>
>>29566709
>I guess it was scrapped

Last i checked the data-mine only showed us the dex and some battle related stuff.

We literally know next nothing about the Alola region save for one town in the demo and a little bit of the first island, hell most of the demo like 10 Karathill could be demo exclusive, other than that we've only seen bits and pieces of things here and there.
>>
>>29566780
>>29566790
Because even Ohmori says it was more of an idea that was later replaced with Pokeride but the still left some vehicles in the game
>>
>>29566812

Even so this game seems to be showing a lot more of a realistic world. Even in the demo there are things no other game has had in an effort to make it seem like a living world.

Lings like the police station, and the fact that businesses have actual fucking parking lots with cars parked in them.

I wouldnt be surprised if we see these designs in other towns around the game.
>>
>>29566709
Charizard isn't even in the Alola Dex yet it is a Poké Ride.
>>
>>29566753
You dont have to be an asshole about it.big words doesnt = smart
>>
>>29566909
Yeah and they showed it already several times yet the lastose firetruck not even once
>>
Isn't Snubull in the Police Station but not apart of the regional dex?
>>
>>29566969
Snubbul is in Aloladex
>>
>>29566851
>like a police station
This isn't new, every region has locations others don't have. Johto has a farm and a detailed Lighthouse, Sinnoh has that cathedral, Unova has a sports stadium, etc. Plus Kanto Johto and Unova already have police.

Parking lots was long overdue though. Even if we've had cars since Unova

Alola's nice but let's not forget things
>>
>>29566709
Exactly.......... wtf happened
>>
i am not saying we are able to explore whole kalos in sun and moon but it is possible that we may be able to travel there but only for a limited area. like one city or one route. nothing more. they might be all things from kalos and other regions if we are able to travel back to other gens regions (not full regions)
>>
>>29567114
Listen bub, all I'm saying is that in Red and Blue the Pokemon world consisted of odd cities and towns connected by footpaths and which seemed to only contain a few homes and not enough basic amenities for civilization.

They've slowly been making the world seem more like an actual world. I remember being blown away at seeing that highway with traffic in the background in Unova.

Maybe other games have had a police stations and buildings that suited the theme of the town, but this game seems to really take that further.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.