[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate wishiwashi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: 667.png (22KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
667.png
22KB, 256x256px
Am I the only one that hates this thing? Its design is nice but its ability and the way it works is so illogical that it has turned me off the pokemon. Now before you trigger and say "its in a world of flying dragons that breathe fire get over it XD" just here me out, a single fish in the desert can be sent out into a battle and suddenly spawns 3000 more fish. what the fug.
>>
>>29566201
I love wishiwashi.
>>
>>29566201
wtf i hate pokemon now
>>
i don't play pokemon for realism
in reality, it would be used in oceans. but since this is a game you can use it anywhere. that's all there is to it.
>>
>>29566201
its in a world of fugs that breathe fire get over it ex dee
>>
>>29566213
>in reality, it would be used in oceans. but since this is a game you can use it anywhere. that's all there is to it.

im glad you share my thoughts..

wtf I hate wishiwashi now
>>
I agree, literally worst pokemon this gen
>>
it should be a fucking permanent form change
>>
I disagree, literally best pokemon this gen
>>
>>29566201
its in a world of flying dragons that breathe fire get over it
>>
>>29566279
>Didn't used the "xD"
Just 1 job
>>
>>29566201
>fish pokémon can apparentely hover unassisted and fight everywhere, even on a fucking volcano
>fish pokémon can repetadly spew several times their own body weight in water at any given moment
>fish pokémon can all aparentely breathe above water just fine despite being aquatic animals adapted to aquatic environments
>fish pokémon can evolve anywhere, gaining several pounds of mass out of thin air

And yet, you complain about Wishiwashi calling his friends
>>
>>29566336
>still no "XD"

It's like you want me to discard your argument.
>>
>literally a worse version of normal evolution
>"new and original"
>>
>>29566373
>>29566296
>>29566219

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>29566201

I hate it too, this should be normal evolution but NOPE let's make it in battle form change...for god sake... WHY
>>
>>29566593
>Nails the XD
>Forgets to have an argument, shitposting or otherwise
Oh for Fugs' sake!
>>
File: REEE.jpg (47KB, 500x524px)
REEE.jpg
47KB, 500x524px
>>29566620

F-FUG
>>
>>29566201
Floating aquatic pokemon on dry land has been a feature since forever. It's stupid, but that's just the way things are.
>>
>>29566201
Just use your imagination, faggot. It would suck more if IT COULD NOT spawn 3000 other Wishiwashis in the desert.
>>
okay but hear me out, Wishiwashi has latent psychic abilities that allow it to summon it's brethren to it's location with ease, especially on alola where the land is completely surrounded with water!
>>
>>29566201
It certainly is better to transform at once into a better forme, than to be required to take over 50% damage and transform like Zygarde's shitty zen mode 1,5 ability.
>>
it should've just been an evo. such a shit gimmick.
>>
>>29566201
you anon fail to think in pokemon logic.
just image those fish got a special ability to literal merge their body to a higher beeing made of energy. now image a trainer catching that thing in that moment it is merged. thats how one pokeball can hold one of the fishies or a huge combined one. there you go. you love pokemon again. no need to thank me.
>>
>>29566948
It's not an evolution though. It's just more of the same Pokémon in one group.

I still don't believe that magenmite and dugtrio should be consisdered separate Pokémon.
>>
>>29567047
What if the digglet fuse underground into one Pokémon a la Beldum-line. Maybe the same for magnimite even if they can temporary separate
>>
>>29566910
>implying having Defeatist 2.0 is any better
>>
>>29566201
I'm more concerned how will this affect it competitively. People who know how this Pokemon work will just walk around it, use it as set up bait, statusing it, etc. Hell, if you keep this thing on Decidueye, you probably fucking lost the game. Same goes for Zygarde and Drampa but to a lesser degree.
>>
>>29566201
I would have preferred it as a normal evolution, but it isn't that illogical compared to other shit.
How do you use Dive in the middle of a desert, or how do you use Dig while surfing?
It's the same shit.
>>
It's the name that gets me. Wishy-washy is literally a term where I'm from. It just sounds shit as a name too. But otherwise I think he's cool
>>
>>29567453
>Implying super obvious shit

Never implied that, but essentially zen mode is plain simply bad, but defeatist is worse
>>
>>29567553
...Of course it's a term, the name is a pun. Basically all pokemon names are puns. In this case it's "wishy-washy" because it literally is wishy-washy, except they spelled it as if it were a Hawaiian word.
>>
>>29567641
>Wishy-washy
>How does one make it Hawaiian? Add 'I's
>Wishiwashi
>Hawaiian pun

Do you even fucking know what a pun is?
>>
>>29567553
>Lacking in strength of character or purpose; ineffective; weak in willpower.
Yeah it describes it perfectly.
>>
>>29566201
How does its ability works?
>>
>>29567693
I'm not sure, but I'm guessing that it happens when Wishiwashi faces an opponent that is the same or higher level as it.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.