[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do people get 6IV Dittos?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 200px-132Ditto_Ranger3.png (23KB, 200x160px) Image search: [Google]
200px-132Ditto_Ranger3.png
23KB, 200x160px
Seriously. I've farmed dittos forever and they're MAYBE 2IV... But tons of people seem to find a 6IV one. Any advice/input?
>>
File: 1465235158821.png (184KB, 357x262px) Image search: [Google]
1465235158821.png
184KB, 357x262px
>>29564248
Keep looking, Anon.
>>
RNG maybe?

But mostly hacking.

Also you can easily get 3IV Dittos if you have a Ditto Friend Safari code in XY
>>
>>29564265
Yeah. I just have a full box of 2-3IV dittos and it's getting tedious... Especially since these are pretty much useless to me at this point.
>>
>>29564248
There's a breeding chain you can do to get a 6IV one out of any two dittos but I don't know the specifics

Friend Safari Dittos are always at least 3IV

most people inject them or trade for an injected one though
>>
>>29564248
Some nice guy from /vp/ gave me a totally legit shiny jap ditto with 6IVs.
Maybe you should just ask around and you'll get one too.
Or just inject shit instead of being a retard
>>
>>29564248
Those tons have people have mostly hacked them. The chances of finding a 6IV ditto in the wild are lower than finding a shiny. Its obnoxiously rare.
>>
>>29564278
I don't have X or Y. Only ORAS. Is X/Y Worth it with Sun/Moon coming out?
>>
>>29564301
How do I inject? I've looked it up but can't really find a proper how-to.
>>
Just ask for one in /wfg/

>>29545915

:^)
>>
>>29564323
Literally don't do this.
>>
>>29564331
Ignore this post. Do it.
>>
RNG abuse/cheating
>>
>>29564304
There's a ditto mirage spot in ORAS

3 IV fairly easy to get
>>
>>29564350
Listen to this guy OP, I think there's an injection thread up right now too.
>>
well now people will still inject them, but they can pretend that they trained a ditto to 100 and bottle capped it for perfect IVs.
>>
>>29564304
Not worth it, especially since Sun/Moon will let you bump a Pokemon to flawless IVs anyways, as long as it's level 100

And Ditto should already be level 100 if you've done even a fraction of the work needed for a living dex
>>
>>29564389
No one except Verlisify cares though.

It's great that 6IV Dittos will now actually be attainable with raw effort and be a reasonable goal without needing to hack, there is literally nothing negative about hyper training at all.
>>
>>29564470
Well, there could be a negative if they decide to make the bottle caps stupidly rare and only a handful per save for the sake of some weird attempt to inject balance when you're already at post game and will either steam roll anything you encounter anyways or else are at a battle facility where you could have a team of flawless Pokemon and still lose because some shit stain Spheal keeps pulling off Blizzards, hitting and critting and freezing every god damned fucking time because tweaking the god damned game to have all the hax in its favour is somehow seen as difficulty rather than some cheap ass stunt
>>
>>29564470
Outside of making a 31 IV Ditto, hyper training is a massive waste of time.
>>
I got mine from a wonder trade.
>>
>>29564590
Can also be used to rescue a nearly flawless Pokemon, especially if it is a shiny or has an event only move, depending on how common the bottle caps are and how easy experience is to get in Gen 7
>>
>>29564331
Figuratively don't do this.
>>
>>29564389
How do bottle caps work though, do you feed it to your mon and hope that it gets perfect IVs as it chokes on a piece of golden metal?
>>
>>29564590
>Legendaries
>Shinies

I'd rather use hyper training than autisticly reset for hours to get the right IVs on a legendary
>>
I'll sell you a completely legit, and hack free Ditto with 6 perfect IV. It's truly rare, one of a kind. I'll let it go for 75 cash monies.
>>
>>29564289
always at least 2*

>>29564248
i farmed a friend safari for ages until i managed to find one with 4 ivs with the 2 imperfect being atk and spa. the way you say "maybe 2 iv" makes me feel like you are farming dittos in the wrong fucking place like an idiot.
>>
>>29564248
Injection. That's realistically your best bet.

The chance of finding a 6 IV ditto, in areas where you're guaranteed at least 2 perfect IVs, is 1/1048576.

2 IV FS Pokemon: 1/1
3 IV FS Pokemon: 1/32
4 IV FS Pokemon: 1/1024
5 IV FS Pokemon: 1/32768
6 IV FS Pokemon: 1/1048576
0 IV Normal Pokemon: 31/32
1 IV Normal Pokemon: 1/32
2 IV Normal Pokemon: 1/1024
3 IV Normal Pokemon: 1/32768
4 IV Normal Pokemon: 1/1048576
5 IV Normal Pokemon: 1/33554432
6 IV Normal Pokemon: 1/1073741824

Seriously. Fucking inject it. Even if you went and got one through Wondertrade or made a trade with somebody else they either injected it/cloned it themselves or got it from somebody who did.

>>29564320
I was going to remake the injection general and do some injections, but i've got shit to do in a few hours. Just search the archives for one and follow the link.

If you don't already have a hacked 3/2DS follow this: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.