[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red doesn't have Autism his eyebrows do... Compare this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

Red doesn't have Autism his eyebrows do...
Compare this
>>
To this:
>>
>>29563487
???
>>
>>29563502
>>>>29563049
>>
>>29563487
his eyebrows are perfect, how he got his perfect shape? i'm jealous
he is so gay
>>
Reds t shirt is sick. /fa/
>>
gay
>>
File: Andrew Son of Dob.jpg (670KB, 1014x1332px) Image search: [Google]
Andrew Son of Dob.jpg
670KB, 1014x1332px
>>29563487
I WANT TO HAVE GAY SEX WITH RED'S GAY AUTISTIC EYEBROWS THAT ARE GAY
>>
>>29563487
1) Ariga drew Adult Red, not Sugimori
2) Thicker eyebrows because post Gen 5 Pokemon has had more Foreign characters than Fantina and Surge so I'm guessing the thicker, accented eyebrows are to differentiate him ethnically since Japanese men can have bushy brows.
>>
>>29563487
OP doesn't have Autism his posts do...
>>
I want to lick his eyebrows
>>
File: pokemon-go-trainer.png (198KB, 423x532px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-go-trainer.png
198KB, 423x532px
>>29563487
>Freaky ass eyebrows
>Literally an entirely difference facial structure
>Different hat
>Different shirt
>Different shoes
>Different eyes
>No standout features like the VS Seeker from his FRLG design
I don't even care that they made Red and Blue look gay as shit in their new designs - in fact it kinda suits Blue - but Red's design in particular irks the shit out of me. If they didn't stick him right next to Blue in the trailer and put his name in bold at the top, I'm not even sure if I'd have realized this was supposed to be Red. He just looks like one of those generic literally-who avatar trainers with a cap that you can make in Pokemon GO.
>>
>>29563555
RED IS NOT GAY, HIS EYEBROWS ARE GAY AND CONTROLS HIM
>>
>>29563573
>Ariga drew Adult Red
Source?
>>
>>
actually Red was never drawn to have standing out features. He's the standard trainer, and i think his new design stands out more than his RBGY or FRLG design, as his face was much more generic.

Some people are looking much PIXIV art where he looked like a bishounen, but Calem, Lucas or even the SM male character fits more this bisho stereotype than Red.
>>
>>29563737
I ALSO WANT TO HAVE GAY SEX WITH THIS GUY'S GAY AUTISTIC EYEBROWS HOT DAMN
>>
>>29563737
Noland is Red's dad confimed
>>
EYEBROW FETISHHHHH
>>
File: IMG_5270.png (248KB, 800x729px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5270.png
248KB, 800x729px
bumping this trash ALL THE WAY UP
because it's too dumb to die!
>>
>>29563487
Damn. Lookin' good, Red.
>>
File: smellyalater.png (41KB, 244x231px) Image search: [Google]
smellyalater.png
41KB, 244x231px
>>
Someone should edit young Red so that he has autistic eyebrows as well. I would do it but I don't have the skills to do so.
>>
>>29563487
>>29563493
He had better fashion sense as a kid.
>>
>>29563678

I really don't care for his new look either. Blue looks great to me bar the minor fuck up caused by the decision made all those years ago to never release Green alongside Red and Blue.
>>
>>29563678
Is that yung lean?
>>
>>29563678
This. It's a completely different guy.
>>
>>29563487
Where you got this high resolution picture? Requesting green.
>>
Can someone just fix Red's mouth? He'd look a lot better with the mouth he has here: >>29563493
>>
imagine red dancing ballet
>>
File: BvfPXnpCcAEJpRw.jpg (16KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
BvfPXnpCcAEJpRw.jpg
16KB, 600x336px
>>
10/10 thread
>>
>>29563719
id like to know the sauce too
>>
File: Black_White_Marshal.png (418KB, 534x758px) Image search: [Google]
Black_White_Marshal.png
418KB, 534x758px
>>29563487
Marshal have Autism?
>>
>>29565168
yeah he has.
>>
bump
this is the best and more intelligent topic
>>
>>29563678
You're expecting a guy to wear the exact same clothes for 10 years?
>>
>>29567780
Pokemon is a fictional universe retard
>>
>>29568233
Even in fictional universes, it's rare to see a 20 year old wear the exact same clothes after over a decade long timeskip. Of all the things you could've chosen to complain about, you chose the most retarded one.
>>
>>29568266
Well then if they were going to change his clothes so significantly, they could have at least kept his old hat, or kept his facial structure - seriously, how does FRLG Red even grow up into SM Red? His jaw is entirely different, his eyes are entirely different, his overall head shape is entirely different. Fuck, just put a VS. Seeker on his bag strap or something, that'd make him stand out more at least.

Nobody gives a flying cuntflap about the "canon" of his clothes. He could wear the same clothes for 3 years. He could wear the same clothes for 300 years, rolling in his grave in his FRLG hat. Hell, make him like Homer Simpson and give him a wardrobe full of exact replicas of the same hat, shirt and shorts for all I care. Nobody's going to go "oh why is he wearing the same clothes ten years later?" because most people aren't autistic and can suspend their disbelief - reuse of iconic clothes is common as shit in kids media, cartoons and video games.

This guy hardly looks like Red. It's not the clothes by themselves, it's a combination of completely changing his face/head, completely changing his clothes, and not including any iconic trinkets like the VS. Seeker or the Gen 1 Pokedex. They needed to do at least one of the three to be a good Red design, in my opinion.
>>
>>29568386
>why does this adult version of a child character drawn by a different not look 100% the same?

Are you serious right now? Were you expecting FRLG Red with the legs shopped to be longer? Even the people doing all the fanart of Leaf understand the basic concept of an 11 year old looking different as an adult.
>>
>>29568455
>why does this adult version of a child character drawn by a different not look 100% the same?
No, I was expecting it to look like like a tastefully aged version of an existing character, like Green/Blue does. It doesn't sound like you read my post at all.
>>
>>29565168
marshall's eyebrows have 5 extra chromosomes each
>>
>>29568499
you're main point of contention is that a 20 year old isn't wearing the same set of clothes he did before he hit puberty

and Vs. Seeker has been dead for almost a deacade, that's like asking Brendan to show up at the Battle Tree with a bunch of Frontier Symbols pinned to his hat
>>
>>29568660
>you're main point of contention is that a 20 year old isn't wearing the same set of clothes he did before he hit puberty
No, my main point of contention is a combination of that and his major facial changes. Between his clothes being different and his body being different, what exactly about him is Red, except for the fact that they put his name in the trailer? Ask yourself honestly: if you saw this guy in the background of a trailer and he wasn't called by name and wasn't placed next to Green, would you even know it was Red? Maybe, but most people wouldn't. That's poor character design however you spin it.
>>
>>29568729
Do you not understand the changes a human body goes through between puberty and adulthood or are you just going to use "but it's fantasy world!" as a retort again?

> if you saw this guy in the background of a trailer and he wasn't called by name and wasn't placed next to Green, would you even know it was Red?

Yes, because of the hair, the baseball cap with a pokeball on it and his main color being RED

This trailer is almost a week old and you are the only person I've seen bring this shit up
>>
>>29568768
>or are you just going to use "but it's fantasy world!" as a retort again?
Uh yes, actually, because I'm pretty clearly trying to draw a line between design choices and canonicity. I do not care about "oh would you wear the same clothes for ten years though?" and bullshit like that, I'm talking about the design itself. They could have shown his age in far more subtle ways than just giving him giant bushy eyebrows and faceswapping him with some literal who. With that being said, I've never seen anybody's eyes halve in height when they hit puberty, does that only happen in Kanto?

Besides, the eyebrows just seem to be in poor taste. Especially in Japanese media (anime manga etc.), it's a widely accepted trope that the character can get taller, get a different hairstyle, new clothes, whatever the fuck they want, but that the characters face remains more or less the same. Those brows have no business being on his face
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.