[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chicken-chan is SHIT!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

I have never hated a player character in my entire life until the autistic fucks on this board kept posting fucking "Chicken-chan" over and over like a bunch of fucking dumbasses
>>
File: 1477795651407.png (158KB, 515x620px) Image search: [Google]
1477795651407.png
158KB, 515x620px
Chicken-chan is cute! CUTE!
>>
I like her better than 3 other female player characters.

and OP, you forgot to add that you also hate yourself. Why else would you make a thread about something you hate so much just to suffer more.
>>
File: 1477598213240.gif (4MB, 663x398px) Image search: [Google]
1477598213240.gif
4MB, 663x398px
Don't insult Chicken-chan!
>>
>>29554485
Reporting your ass for showing off COCK.
>>
>>29554531
Easy to bait you all in here because Chicken-fags are the most autistic bunch on here and cannot resist a juicy bait
>>
Chicken-chan's ok.

I mean, she's definitely among one of my favorite female Pokemon characters. I've grown used to her.

But I hate when people keep throwing Chicken-chan everywhere when we've already seen that her hat's based on a flower.
>>
Cannot agree more, OP. Her hat isn't even a Chicken's comb, it's a flower. Whoever says "Chicken-Chan" needs to be curbstomped then put through a wood chipper.
>>
File: chicken.png (59KB, 338x352px) Image search: [Google]
chicken.png
59KB, 338x352px
>>
CHICKEN CHAN IS A SLUT
>>
chicken-chan is a miracle of the universe
>>
>>29554461
>I hate her because you like her!

Literal child
>>
I want to shit in Chicken-chan's hat!
>>
>>29554646
What do you call her then? It's not like she has a real name.
>>
>>29554461
She is unironically my favorite protagonist yet.
>>
>>29554539
Why is there no edited version of this with her smashing a (You)?
>>
>>29554881
Have you ever heard of overexposure? It's when seeing to much of something makes you hate it.
>>
>>29555006
Moon
Since the male Trainer is Sun
>>
>>29555058
It is irrational.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.