[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking forward to the Battle Tree

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: BattleTree.png (191KB, 530x305px) Image search: [Google]
BattleTree.png
191KB, 530x305px
I'm looking forward to the Battle Tree
>>
>>29553741
Steven is the canon champion, HGSS proves it.
>>
>>29554183
Battle Tree is probably the Sun and Moon version of World Tournament so you can probably battle every champion
>>
>>29553741
>>29554183
We'll probably still get Wallace anyways, with the implication that Steven still retires some time after ORAS
>>
>>29554293
>only champions
Despite the 187 trainer classes, we all know that the battle tree champions shall use "pokemon trainer" and not "(region here) champion".
I would like to see wallace, but GF's plan is "purease donto leab us oldo fansu heah aru Redo ando Gurin Mada mada suzuku"
>>
>>29554415
What?
>>
File: 1404284545258s.jpg (2KB, 118x124px) Image search: [Google]
1404284545258s.jpg
2KB, 118x124px
>>29553741
>rivals other than Green

LMAO
M
A
O
>>
>>29554415
english translation please
>>
>>29554415
That just means there'll be multiple entries called "Pokemon Trainer", since they all use different models.
>>
>>29554441
>Green
WEEB
E
E
B
>>
>>29554441
Wally is kinda of a rival
>>
>>29554441
>Wally
>>
>>29554449
"Please don't leave us, old fans! Here are Red and Green (...)"
I don't get the rest.
>>
>>29554473
I'm honestly really surprised we got Wally.
I guess we got him because of his somewhat decent competitive team you unlock in ORAS.
>>
>>29554483
Wally isn't the rival, the other player is.
Either way he only got in since he already had a model in ORAS.
>>
>>29554486
I know Sun and Moon has giving a lot gen 1 fanservice, but still I dont think that Wally and Cynthia are the only trainers beside gen 1 we gonna meet.
>>
>>29554512
Cynthia didn't have a 6 gen model, so I think GF can make models of any character they want
>>
>>29554512
Wally
>collects gym badges
>wants to catch up to you/surpass you
>builds a competitive team and devotes himself to professional battling to improve
Not a rival

Your neighbor
>doesn't collect the badges
>has a casual team and never improves beyond Lilycove
>becomes your personal cheerleader
>pushed as love interest whether you like it or not
Rival
>>
>>29554578
Then Wally sounds like a rival to me
>>
>>29554559
No shit. They'll make models of characters actually worth their time like Lance.

>>29554578
Wally
>fights you two times in the story
>the first one being with a super under-leveled Ralts
Somehow a rival.

Neighbor
>keeps up with you through the region
>constantly challenging you
>has the starter strong against yours
Not a rival.
>>
>>29554512
The game makes a huge deal about Wally becoming your rival
>>
>>29554183
That's nice.

But first, let's talk about alternate universes...
>>
>>29554803
Yes cause XY and ORAS takes place in a alternate universe where mega evolution exist and you have catch deoxys in space instead of Birth Island. Sun and Moon takes place in this universe
>>
>>29553741
>Diantha
>Not Iris
This isn't why you should want the Battle Tree, anon.
>>
>>29555056
OP here, sorry I couldn't fit every trainer on the picture. I took trainer with mix of champions and rivals of different gens and it ended up to this picture
>>
>>29554495
You're surprised we got the strongest trainer in the entire series?
>>
>>29556245
Well, yeah. He's not a champion. He's not a protagonist. He's not even THAT relevant to the plot. You fight him pretty much twice in the entire game. The competitive team we unlock was a cool reward for players who care about competitive, but I never expected Game Freak to do it two games in a row.

I'm glad we got him, but he definitely came out of left field.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.