[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do we know whether or not we can catch Totem Pokemon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Do we know whether or not we can catch Totem Pokemon?
>>
No.
>>
>>29551768
You can't and you can't catch the non-totem pokemon who appear in the trials.
>>
>>29551768
I doubt it. We've seen Totem Hakamo-o. Could you imagine how big it would be once it evolved.
>>
>>29551836

How do we know that? Just from the demo?
>>
>>29551840
Thats the exact reason I wanted too

Imagine having a 50 foot tall Kommo'o and Wishiwashi on your team
>>
>>29551884
There was a nicovideo stream with a guy playing the moon version till the first trial, fighting Totem Raticate and the battle royale with other people.
They said you can't catch the alolan Rattata and the totem and non totem Raticate.
>>
The Totem Pokémon and the Pokémon in the trials presumably belong to the Trial Captain, so no you can't catch them unfortunately.

I would have wanted a giant Level 12 Alolan Raticate too.
>>
>>29551995

What the fuck are you talking about? No one has their hands on the game yet. And no one would be dumb enough to stream an illegally acquired copy of the game this early before release.
>>
>>29552744
>being this behind
>>
>>29552744

It was Corocoro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rADvOOpsSAM
>>
>>29552744
>>29552800
I was talking about this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBdop2HIf20
>>
>>29552744
>He doesn't know about the moon footage showing Makuhita destroying Alolan Raticate
Top kek.
>>
They have no Team Preview or Pokedex sprites, just blank spots so the game doesn't crash.
>>
>>29552617

I guess that makes sense,
If the trial captians become gym leaders in the postgame, the Totem Pokemon will be their mains
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.