[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Shuffle Stage 165: Milotic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 10

File: 230px-Juan_Milotic.png (115KB, 230x329px) Image search: [Google]
230px-Juan_Milotic.png
115KB, 230x329px
How are you even supposed to beat this stage? I literally can't even make matches because I run out of matches and then the board restarts?
>>
Fee-bas mega amph 2 mega boost
>>
>>29551590
Taking advantage of this thread, how do you beat mega ray, I just can't. I'm using wiggly, lord deer, Z 50% and Larios
>>
File: IMG_0971.gif (758KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0971.gif
758KB, 320x240px
>>29551590
>>29552274
See pic related
t. platinum card mustard race
>>
You faggots better respond to this thread
>>
That's it, I'm not waiting until page ten to bump this anymore.
>>
>>29552274
Get gud
>>
I managed to beat this stage today and it was a matter of pure luck. Bringing Feebas is obligatory, but the key to actually being successful is to be quite lucky that, whenever the board restarts, you actually get some Feebas matches on the top of the screen, so the Pokémon keep falling down.

Be patient, it'll work sometime.
>>
THIS IS THE NEW SHUFFLE GENERAL UNTIL TUESDAY UPDATE!!! :^)

>>29551590
1. ask your question in the shuffle general
2. gid gud
3. catch feebas and bring it allong
4. shut up whining. you newfags have now access to Top Tier Stuff like SS Raikou (dont have him?? got get it...)
5. use shufflemove
6. you can get a somewhat easy itemless s-rank with: M-Gengar (yes with one 1 mega speedup), Feebas, SS Raikou and Shaymin (at least skill level 4 or 5) or Bellossom (at least skill level 3 or 4)
7. gid gud fag :^)

>>29552274
All items yes even exp... but dont use that exp on m-fug but on victini :^)
M-Gengar, Dragonite, 2 Strongest SE Dragons.
Your Team members should be at least lv6. Gengar must have a candy and it wouldnt be bad if Dragonite is skill level 2.
Also use shufflemove if you cant gid gud

If you dont know what Shufflemove is look at the op. but wait!!! OP A SHIT!!! :^)

and yes this is your everyday shuffle cancer
>>
bump2

shitposting ruining vp... what are the mods doing ;_;
>>
bump3
fu guys
>>
What should I dump my skill boosters into now that I've maxed Darkrai?
>>
File: 1470354162703.jpg (65KB, 692x488px) Image search: [Google]
1470354162703.jpg
65KB, 692x488px
>>29557007
>maxing Darkrai
pic related

Great Skills that need to be leveld (in no particular order, really they are all great on their own):
- Risk Taker Lando (at least lv4) (PSB farmable if around)
- Risk Taker Hoopa-U
- Sleep Charm Shaymin (at least lv5) (PSB farmeable)
- Mind-Zap Bellossom (at least lv4) (PSB farmeable)
- Whirlpool Kingdra (at least lv4) (should have psb next time when around)
- Zoroark till lv2 (psb in main stage, but very hard)
- Dragonite till lv2
- SS Raikou till lv2
- SS Suicune till lv2
- SS Yvetal till lv2
- Basically any Black Smasher+ or Barriers+ (thats not on a shitmon like winking dailies) to lv2 to get the delicious +10% increase. Other examples include: Golurk, Hoopa, Gallade...
- Charizard with Burn (lv2 or lv3 is enough)
- Glalie (also psb main stage, hard but not as mad as for Zoroark)
- did I miss anything??
>>
bump4
where are the mods?
>>
bump5
ded
>>
What was the perfect itemises survival team again? 12/12 M-Bedrill, Hoopa-U SL3+, Lando-T SL3+ and ??? (Barrier basher?)

I got my Bedrill 12/12 and can't remember the last one.
>>
>>29559293
Houndoom Risk Taker lv 3+
otherwise Reshiram for BB+
>>
>>29551590
Feebas, SS Raikou, SS Amphy, SE mon, keep trying.
>>
>>29557337
Vanilluxe, Absol, Lano-T
>>
At 282 rn and I'm approaching the point where Mind Zapping before the initial disruptions is absolutely imperative to beating the stage, along with getting some friendly combos. 44k coins left, I should be able to finish this EB--here's hoping for some +5 skips.
>>
>>29560073
>Absol
such a great shuffle mon, but dat pierce dark competition. Same fate as Weavile. But current Giratina EB shows how good both can be and how they can share a spot on your team despite not being hoopa-u or yvetal
>>
>>29560562
I used 281+
M-Absol (0/3, 9), Weavile (3), Hoopa-U (10, lv4) and Yvetal (11, lv2)
Getting a friendly Mind-Zap or Astonish will help you so much. Also Mind-Zapping while Astonish has the same effect as matching M-Tar or M-bee for disruption halting
>>
i-is this the shuffle general...?
>>
>>29560622
yes, but only till the next update hits and leddit/gamefaqs/ritchie tell us what shit GS pulls out their ass this time

so far we know:
- new RML SS mons
- new winking dailies (gen 3 + castform (wtf??))
- new mythical eb in 2nd week
>>
>>29560571
Since it takes its time to mega evolve, I'm realizing now just how valuable leveling its skill can be.

>>29560619
I don't have Weavile or Hoopa-U. Just lost at 282 twice in a row, combos were not so friendly. Absol, Yveltal, Hoopa-C, Giratina-A is the team for me. I was considering Zoroark, but I'm not up to the point where I'm able to farm PSBs, so SL1 Zoroark isn't making as big of an impact as that Po4+, as of now.

I've never gotten this far in an escalation--exciting.
>>
>>29560756
get Weavile lad. Its stage 202 only and not 450 like Hoopa-U.
Astonish will help you greatly! Even more once Absol is mega evolved and Giratina is about to kick your ass

You also might try
M-Gengar, Absol, Weavile, Giratina
Idea is to never let it disrupt and get friendly combos with M-Gengar

and nothing against zoroark but it doesnt fit for 250+
>>
>>29560861
That's not a bad idea wrt Gengar. I'm not sure about Weavile though, since there isn't a ton of time to level it.
>>
shittiest general ever.
>>
>>29560964
no need to. I used mine fine and it was lv3. Just use it 4 or 5 times on Ampharos and thats it

>>29561091
its shuffle... whatya excpect? :^)
also its better than nothing. will die soon enough and wont fuck with tuesday update
blame the shitposter that let the old general die to soon
>>
>>29561091
go meme yourself

>>29561116
I'm gonna try this.
>>
>>29561151
Astonish (20%, 30%, 100%; Increased Damage by x1.1, x1.2, x1.4, x1.5)

so no cookies needed. activation rates sucks. But dont worry you dont wanna activate it on 3 or 4 matches.
Strategy is to get M-Gengar before disruptions hit and remove it so board gets a lil bit cleaner. Then trigger absol 4 match to get the counter up and then weavile shines, as a 5 match will give you 2 free turns and even more if you get mind-zaps.
>>
bump6
>>
bump7
only 93k in compettion. fucking mtar memes
>>
>>29563073
got 95k with absol.

Guess the 1st tiers will always be based on how fucking lucky you get, I got 1st prize in the pidgeot comp and to be honest it was a fluke, i wasn't even trying it wass my first full item run.

Whatever, I only needed 1 more candy to max my bee.
>>
>>29557337
Is Landorus-T even 80bp?
>>
>didn't do all the eevee plays I could do with my infinite supply of gems
>didn't play meowth at all
ah h*ck
>>
>>29563207
I got 77k with Ttar and 60k with Absol so yeah, it's all luck just like every competition.
>>
>>29563073
>>29563207
Got over 100k with Absol due to Sinister Power proccing like crazy and some really lucky combos, particularly off of Zoroark spawns. Sometimes it's all down to dumb luck, even with coin and experience investment.

>>29563987
I went into Weekend Meowth with Mega-Bee, a bunch of fighting types, and no Moves +5 because I thought it was Eevee. Still somehow managed to turn a 3200 coin profit.
>>
How the hell do I beat Spooky Sableye?
What catch rate does it have anyways
>>
Escalation done.

Beat stage 300 with M-Gengar 10, Yveltal 15, Zoroark 13 with 12 turns left. All items except MS and Exp x1.5

M-Ttar can go fuck itself.
>>
>>29563359
Yes; 80bp lv.1, 100bp maxed
>>
>>29565337
Just add normal Sableye to your team after optimize. Don't use Sableye as Mega, though, use Gengar/Absol/Rayquaza/TTar instead (whichever suits you better)
>>
>>29567121
This and DD did it for me, had to great ball it though but at long last, now I can go back to suffer against Vivillon/grind coins for MBanette
>>
>>29566102
>Exp x1.5
not using it on sunday eevee instead
y are shufflememes so great?

and bump8
great job keeping this shit alive :^)
>>
bump9
fu everyone
>>
>>29569224
Just let the thread die, anon. We'll have a fresh thread going tomorrow.

Inb4 more winkmons
>>
>only 70k using M-Tyranitar
I fucking suck at this game

I'm not even going to try again, it's better to just kill myself
>>
>>29569224
bumping just because doesn't solve anything retard, at least say something
>>
Since CC has been nerfed, what's the new best ability in the game?
>>
>>29569571
Prolly sleep charm or risk taker
>>
#justice4megamilotic
>>
hitting a wall at 289, failed all five hearts. Weavile seems to be a nice choice, but keep ending a few moves/combos shy of the goal. At least I've got a week to try for those lucky combos. All I really need is one good skip.
>>
Jeez, the scores are insane. I'm about to get bumped out of tier 2 with a score of 77k, 105k is already not enough for tier 1, it's worse than some people expected.
>>
>>29572583
Aaand two more full items runs later and I got a score of 86k, putting me at around rank 800 in NA. Looks like I'm safe for tier 2. Though in the last 20 minutes or so, tier 1 cutoff moved up to 106k. Good luck to any of you trying to hang in there!
>>
>>29571392
What's the rest of your team? I eventually bought M+5 for 290+ and added DD to secure a 295+4 skip.

>>29572583
I fell by almost half of my rank over the last day. from #20 to almost #40
>>
Holy fuck wat a piece of shit, this disruption based competitions are fucking cancer, I never got Zoroark to proc and when it did I got literally no combos even with MGengar matching, for fucks sake bring time based competitions again GS.
That's 19k coins down the shitter only for 3rd tier prizes at best.
Shouldn't we make some sort of protest or something? They are bullying us way to hard with this RNG fest.
>>
>>29573530
m-absol, gira-a, yvel

at 290 now
>>
>>29573577
>should we make a protest

You sound like a fucking dumbass, dude. It's an RNG game in the first place. Quit fucking crying about the free game.
>>
>>29574013
Used the same except Hoopa-U instead of Giratina. Just get over with it and buy a few +5 Ms if you always fail by a few turns.
>>
Yo, thanks again to Weavile Anon for putting me on to using Astonish here. Just hitting 293+3 now. Not worth waiting to hope for a better skip, I think...
>>
I got 10.4k on the competition and I'm still gonna drop out of the first 2000 on mobile, when I first made my run I was around 700, what's with all these niggas suddenly gettin gud? I might be able to fuck them all up with a full items run since I only bought MS and AP+ that one time (I thought if I went without DD the fag would spawn more Zoroark, should've checked the freaking disruption patterns instead of being a dumbass) but still
>>
Bumpin'
>>
>>29559500
I've been using Reshiram because my Houndoom SL is only 1 and I can't get past fucking stage 25 or whatever, Ampharos, still never have enough moves by the time I reach it. Is it because my
Hoopa-U and Lando-T risk-takers are only 3? Or is it because I'm meant to be a lazy cheater and use shufflemove? Because it so I guess I'll just stop trying.
>>
>>29578970
I reached and lost against M-Glalie (Stage 30) with a 9/12 M-Beedrill and Lvl 3 Risk-Takers as well, just stop being gay and whining about Shuffle Move and keep trying
>>
File: Screenshot_20161007-151026.png (289KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161007-151026.png
289KB, 720x1280px
>>
>>29569562
thats what I was doing... see under the bump post to see my contributions :^)

>>29575624
no problem lad. glad to help

>>29581620
I see what you did there.... got 620 coins and nice get
>>
File: IMG_1157.jpg (40KB, 485x474px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1157.jpg
40KB, 485x474px
>Highest score on mobile is nearly 200k
>most of the top scores are entirely luck rather than skill, can only ever hope to get into the top tier with the help of pseudorandom bullshit
""""""""""Genius"""""""""" Sonority, ladies and gentlemen
>>
Beat the EB, and the all-star award goes to Weavile for coming through in the home stretch there. Very proud of beating those with only M+5s. This is the first time I've had fun with Pokemon Shuffle.
>>
See you in next thread.
>>
pre-upd8 jitters

gimme a new Safari, an all Castform Safari.
>>
I had 107k and was rank 1400~ something yesterday, am I safe?
>>
WHAT THE FUCK.
>>
It has been a long whole since the special stages area has been this empty.
>>
File: 1477977033512.jpg (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477977033512.jpg
28KB, 500x500px
>10 RMLs for Mewtwo
>Power of 4 Skill Swap
>>
>>29584735
>They do this after the fucker got a special stage
Fuck's sake, grinding Po4 would've been awesome
>>
File: 1477591788956.png (167KB, 287x393px) Image search: [Google]
1477591788956.png
167KB, 287x393px
>RISK TAKER MAWILE WITH 10 RMLS
>MEGA METAGROSS FINALLY AVAILABLE

FAIRIES GET FUUUUUUUCKED
>>
>>29584735
>not Po4+

Why bother? Why motherfucking bother?
>>
>Machamp gets 10 RML and SS to Risk-Taker
>Lucario gets 5 RML
>Fighting Types getting a special stage next update and Mega Sharpedo coming back
Fuck's sake, I've no coins and I'm still yet to finish the Escalation, but looks like grinding with Snorlax it will be
>>
>>29584895
It's about goddamn time a Fighting type was able to use an enhancement besides Mega Speedups. Holy shit this is great.
>>
Anyone waste hearts yet? What is a team for farming Manaphy? What are Winking Torchic's disruptions? What is a Machamp farming team? What are Hitmontop's disruptions? Share the wealth of information.
>>
Sunkern has 30BP and Eject++

Sunflora has 60BP and Constrict, which delays an opponent's disruption for two turns. It is also a bitch to capture even with the high capture rate.
>>
>use 3 hearts on Safari
>3 Spindas
>>
>>29584945
Just tried Winking Torchic, used a team of M-Gary, Groudon, Suicune and Lando-T. Initial setup is an easy puzzle of Torchic, Winking Torchic, and rocks. Match the one at the top centre to the middle of the central column to clear it all. Disruptions are three random rocks every few turns. Had 7/15 moves left, caught it in a Pokeball at 31%. 50 BP with Po4+.

Anyone have a list of how many RMLs mons can take now and what skills can be swapped?
>>
What do you think: Swap+ or Eject++ for Manaphy?
>>
>>29585019
Why not just grinding th living shit out of Machamp's RT?
>>
>>29585036
One takes coins, one doesn't. You can do both, dearest anon.
>>
>>29585019
Swap, we've got Poliwrath to Eject shit
>>
>>29585019
Poliwrath already has Eject+, Eject++ is useless

At least Swap+ can handle rocks and blocks
>>
>Gengar didn't get any RML
fuck you GS
>>
Fuck, so much to do now. I guess my priorities should be finishing the last 50 escalation levels and then grinding Machamp for the week? Think I'll save the two Safari mons for next week. And what's with them being coy about the special competition-related stage? Are they going to rotate through a different Fighting mon each day? I don't know if it's worth catching and maxing out Hitmontop this week, anybody got stats for it yet?

Oh yeah, new main stages. Well, those are getting pushed to the back burner.
>>
I only have 16k coins but I need to catch and grind Machamp. Done with the Escalation already.
>>
Do all hoenn starters have 50BP and Po4+?
>>
Fighting Risk-Taker is a blessing, I've got two Medium Skill Boosters and a Small one, and whatever I end up getting the upcoming Sunday from Eevee, should I drop them on Machamp? Even if we can grind the fucker the drop rate is probably gonna be crap and maxing Risk-Taker takes 70 Boosters
>>
THATS IT!!! LITERALLY!! THATS IT!!!

GS IS LURKING VP!!!

1. SUNDAY EEVEE MEME
2. >SCIZOR
3. AND NOW THEY CHANGED SAWKS ABILITY FROM PO4!! THATS IT! CONK IS THE ULTIMATE MEOWTH GRINDING MON NOW THAT SAWK HAS VANISHED!!!
>>
>>29585100
Yeah, Hitmontop's Fighting, base 60, Rock Break+
>>
>>29585157
What team did you use for 251+? I just got there, I'm using M-Absol, Weavile, Yveltal and Hoopa-U right now. 9k coins though, this really sucks, I just want to grind Machamp.
>>
>>29585173
And you could you know, not use SS on him.
>>
>>29585198
>thats what Sawkfags actually believe...
anon pls... thats GS way of telling us who is better and its obviously Conk :^)
>>
>>29585187
I didn't need to bring Weavile out until late 280s. Before that, I did Mabsol, Yvel, Hoopa-C for barriers, and GiraA for that nice Po4+. Absol makes combos, use Po4+ whenever you can (unless it's to get rid of a disruption).
>>
>>29585187
that team is def capable of going all up to 300, but it wont be easy lad
might try m-gengar instead of yvetal and try to not let it disrupt so friendly combos do the rest.

also you need 1 or 2 days coin grinding as 300 will cost you a c1, atk, +5 and dd
and you might spend a +5 on 291+
or dd if you get a lucky skip there
>>
>>29585227
WTF SAWK'S SKILL SWAPPED BY ITSELF
>>
Anyone wanna throw some pointers at me before I spend coins on this Machamp stage? What can I expect?
>>
>>29585326
You don't need coins, just hearts. Haven't tried it yet though, so I don't know how hard it is.
>>
>>29585227
No, that's GS being a bunch of retards, Hitmontop already has the same ability as SS Sawk
>>
>>29585343
>Expecting Competence from GS
you see... thats the mistake you make :^)

b-b-but I'm glad we have a few new Cloud Clear mons available
>>
>tfw only have 13 RMLs
Machamp, Mewtwo, I hear Mawile got that 10 RML boost too...we need a lot more of these things to drop. Also, grinding up these mons is gonna be a bitch.
>>
>>29585343
Sawk is a karate dude. If trained well, he should be able to break even multiple rocks with his chops.
I'm fairly sure this is the kinda logic they use for this stuff, expect Throw to get black smash
>>
>>29585413
The red faggot got Barrier Bash+
>>
>>29585429
It also makes sense by that logic anyways
>>
OH GOD....I put everything into Machamp. 3RML and a SS. Please tell me I didn't fuck up guys.
>>
File: chickenOK.jpg (144KB, 438x445px) Image search: [Google]
chickenOK.jpg
144KB, 438x445px
>1st heart in the Safari
>Sunflora appears
>didn't have to use a Great Ball
>>
>>29585475
only if you dont grind it... honestly... it will be a beast with a SS and on LV5 with max RML.

rip normal types
>>
>>29585451
Nah, these niggas don't do it on purpose, they probably have a dartboard with all the abilities and start throwing shit at it when deciding which abilities to give to the mons, I was fully expecting Hitmontop to get Counterattack but it got freaking Rock Break+
>>
>>29585500
It was already posted nigga, use Ctrl-F
>>
Hitmonchan should have gotten Block Smash+
Hitmonlee should have gotten Barrier Bash+
>>
>>29585478
How was the stage?
>>
>>29585564
Sunflora disrupts with barriers in an \ pattern
>>
Is it foolish to bring M-Gengar to the Safari considering that it is NVE against the Darks? I'm aware most of you already caught Sharpedo and Carvanha, but I haven't yet.
>>
>>29585596
Bring M-RedGary
>>
First move for Torchic?
>>
>>29585596
Gengar is one of the few mons that don't give a fuck about NVE, if you don't have shiny gary then use Gengar
>>29585610
Git gud or read the thread
>>
>play safari
>Sunflora on the first heart, beat with 4 turns left and caught after two Great Balls
>Sharpedo on the second heart, beat with 19 turns left but I already had it anyway
>>
>Sunk 30 hearts on Safari
>Still missing Sunkern, Sunflora and Carvanha

End my misery
>>
Okay, so what to skill swap now? These are a given:

Throh: Power of 5 → Barrier Bash+
Machamp: Eject → Risk-Taker

Others:
Sharpedo: Eject → Mega Boost
Mewtwo: Swap → Power of 4
Wobbuffet: Counterattack → Rock Break+
Espeon: Mega Boost → Eject+
Hawlucha: Rock Break → Cloud Clear+
Sawk: Power of 4 → Rock Break+
Glaceon: Mega Boost → Eject+
Mawile: Steely Resolve → Risk-Taker
Salamence: Hitting Streak → Mega Boost
Azumarill: Opportunist → Risk-Taker
Sylveon: Mega Boost → Eject+
Togepi: Opportunist → Block Smash++
Diancie: Barrier Bash+ → Mega Boost+
Emboar: Barrier Bash → Risk-Taker
Infernape: Hitting Streak → Shock Attack
Flareon: Mega Boost → Eject+
Manaphy: Swap+ → Eject++
Lapras: Power of 4 → Shock Attack
Feebas: Opportunist → Barrier Bash++
Keldeo: Block Smash → Flash Mob

Azumarill looks really good too. And I wonder how Keldeo's new ability is in practice.
>>
>>29586050
Any Mega that gets mega boost is worth imo
Salamence too because of the eventual mega
>>
>>29586050
Mawile, Mewtwo, Keldeo and Infernape, though the last two are more of a "luxury", and Salamence won't be worth it until its Mega gets released but that's probably gonna take a while since we just got Mega Pidgeot
>>
>>29586338
>Mawile
Too many RMLs needed to be useful.
>Mewtwo
You only bring it as a mega, and you always want it to evolve quickly. Maxed Po4 is neat but doesn't seem worth it.
>Keldeo
Could be useful together with Swampert and M-Gyarados-S. Not too dependent on RMLs since extra damage is static
>Infernape
Somewhat stronger 720 BLAZE IT. I'd rather use Charizard with Burn.
>>
>>29586050
I can't wait until the very far future where everything has either a removal ability++++++ or Risk Taker. Or both.
>>
>10 hearts on Machamp
>already just missed 2 PSBs
>near level 3 already

Only getting this to level 4 and off to grinding Manaphy
>>
How many HP does M-Metagross have?

Fuck this shit man I'm already at 34k points and he still won't go down and it only has 22 moves

FUCK
>>
>>29586457
What team? Im relucant to face him
>>
>>29586432
>>Mawile
>Too many RMLs needed to be useful.
I've a Sableye with Lvl 3 Risk-Taker that says otherwise, no RMLs since I've got Hoopa-U with Lvl 4 R-T, but I still decided to grind PSBs on its stage and pairing them up on stages where they're SE has done wonders
>>Mewtwo
>You only bring it as a mega, and you always want it to evolve quickly. Maxed Po4 is neat but doesn't seem worth it.
Mewtwo takes ages to Mega Evolve even when Max Candied, if you can have an actually useful ability while getting the thousand icons the fucker requires to Mega Evolve then why not? Besides Po4 won't turn coins into Mewtwo during weekend Meowth runs
>>
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT WINKING TORCHIC, GET IN THE FUCKING BALL ALREADY, I HAVE MORE SHIT TO DO THAN SPENDING A TRUCK FULL OF HEARTS ON A STUPID SHITMON I'M NEVER USING, I HAVE TO CATCH MACHAMP, HITMONTOP, MANAPHY, FINISH THE SAFARI AND ADVANCE FURTHER INTO THE ESCALATION, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I know I should git gud but any recommendations to Medicham stage? I am getting the worst luck and I can't seem to get past him with my team (M-Slowbro 9, Victiny 7, Salamence 5 and Azumarill 7)
>>
>Meloetta ESC: Next week
>Psychic
>80 BP
>MB++

HABBENENG
>>
>>29587460
>Mega Boost++
>10/20/30 activation
>30/40/50 when maxed
Too bad that's a shit ability.
>>
This update is crazy. I did Giratina 250, but I'm not completing the escalation, since I want to focus on the safari and bring RT Machamp to lv3.
I'm probably gonna dump some RMLs on Machamp and Lucario
>>
>all these new mons with RML available
>"hey that's pretty good"
>tfw I will never max all of the mons I want because of the absurd amount they require

This is getting out of control HOLY SHIT GS

Anyways I'm glad that they finally gave Mawile some love. Machamp with RT is fucking great too.
>>
>>29587460
>Implying it won't be pirouette forme fighting type EB
>>
Has anyone reached M-Metagross already? What does the area after it look like?
>>
>>29586050
If they would ever "fix" M-Diancie's ability to do damage like M-Steelix when it removes barriers, changing it to MB+ might be worth it, but as of now, Diancie is much better as a BB+ support.
>>
>>29586555
Machamp is easy

I have maxed MMY, Victini, Deoxys with lvl4 Swap+ and Cresselia

He shits out rocks at random spots in a 2x2 pattern but nothing too serious, on average I have 7-9 moves left and if the RNG is horrible around 3-4 moves left
>>
>>29587460
>makes Meowth weekends even more fun
>>
>>29588714
I already got it as well as one PSB, now grinding my team a bit for easier wins since I got close a couple times
>>
WHAT THE FUCK GS??? SERIOUSLY????

YOU FUCKERS ADD SHROOMISH TO THE MAIN STAGES BUT NOT BREELOM???!?!? FOR WHAT PURPOSE?!?

HE IS MY FAV!!

WHY GS??? WHY?!??!
>>
Do we know what the appearance rating for Sharpedo is yet? He seems pretty rare looking at the background.

Should I spend my coins on a great ball to catch it?
>>
>>29588992
yes of course... its the rare one this time.

but according to reddit clearing it with 19 turns will give you 90%

also what possible new teams do we have now for zoroark farming?
>>
>>29589138
>according to reddit
Kill yourself.

It's 45%; 90% with a Great Ball.
>>
>>29588972
Did you S-rank everything? Isn't he on Expert with Mantine?
>>
One minute of silence for faggots like me who spent Skill Boosters on Houndoom...
>>
>>29589600
Except Houndoom gets a Mega so it's still better than Emboar
>>
Which Mega is better for an all-Psychic team, Slowbro or Mewtwo?
>>
>>29590032
Mewtwo
>>
File: Manaphy.png (13KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
Manaphy.png
13KB, 128x128px
I..I tried to make a more thorough thread guys
>>29590396
>>29590396
>>29590396

Please don't let it die.
>>
>>29589639
Emboar gets to use 5 RMLs though.
inb4 Houndoom getting 10 RMLs in a month
>>
>>29590484
Which is a lot of investment, Houndoom already has Risk-Taker and there's a lot of stuff that would make way better use of the RMLs, freaking Machamp, Mewtwo and Mawile with their 10 RMLs for instance
Just before the update I thought I would never get rid of the RMLs I had and now I do not have a single one after giving them to Machamp, Mewtwo and Lucario, and I could only afford to give 5 to Mewtwo and 2 to Machamp
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.