[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some features from Yokai Watch you want Pokemon to implement?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: youkai-watch-gundam.jpg (63KB, 881x496px) Image search: [Google]
youkai-watch-gundam.jpg
63KB, 881x496px
Obviously things Pokemon hadn't already stolen

I'll go first..

>freely move camera angles
Why isn't this already a thing in Pokemon? Literally how HARD is it for GameFreak to just freely implement this? Not to mention, it's so easy to do
>>
One more thing

>making actual cities/towns
Again, why? Why does Gamefreak insists on making 3 houses and calling it a town? Don't get me wrong, Castelia and Lumiose were a step in the right direction. But with SM, it seems like they're going back to that emptiness feeling of the towns previous gens had.
>>
File: (Judas Priest-Breaking the Law).png (608KB, 820x455px) Image search: [Google]
(Judas Priest-Breaking the Law).png
608KB, 820x455px
>Having your main character actually have a personality and talk in general

Gamefreak pls. This is all I ask of you.
>>
How about copying Yokai's colorful graphics?
>>
>>29548365
Holy shit yes!
Having played Yokai, it's so refreshing to see tha main character ACTUALLY have some character! It makes them that much more relevant and involved with the story. Not to mention, they aren't 1 dimensional either like most Pokémon characters

>>29548394
This too!!
Judging from all the trailers and the demo, Sun and Moon's colors just look so washed out and pale. Yokai's is so vivid and vibrant which brings the environment to life. Which in turn makes it a character in it of itself and so much more memorable.
>>
>>29547831
>Making actual cities/towns
Please please please please PLEAAAAAAASE!

The only downside is that you'd get lost but that can always be fixed with a city map.

I think the only reason as to why they haven't inplemented that is because there's not enough room in the cartridge, but I hope that can be a problem of the past in later gens.

People say you need to imagine the city is huge but honestly I just can't, especially when it's just 3 houses, a Pokemon Center and a gym.
>>
>>29549083
Holy shit, you are alive!
>>
>>29547831
Actually there is a bit of a sound argument about that.
https://www.engadget.com/2015/12/14/nintendo-yo-kai-watch-love-letter-to-urban-life/

tldr pokemon focuses on nature than city. Might change with s/m but who knows
>>
File: IMG_1248.png (951KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1248.png
951KB, 640x1136px
>>29549101
Yep I'm here!

I wasn't feeling well these past days, but I'm back.

Have a Wimpod
>>
>>29549200
>wimpod_riding_fini.png
>>
z moves are pretty much soultimates. That camera thing in SM reminds me of using the lens to fight yokai too.

Pokemon could use more sidequests involving the side characters. Love that shit in YW.

>>29548365
nope it takes me out of the game whenever MCs say something stupid.
>>
>>29549245
But most of the off-the-wall dialogues from YW usually come from side quests. Main story as well, yes. But they usually revert back to the story at hand quick.
Having the MC actually be pretty involved and talking adds so much to a game. Gamefreak really needs to do away with this silent protagonist they've always had.

Another thing
>voice overs/voice acting
Even if it's just simple sighs, grunts, scream, cough whatever! It will add so much to the dynamic of the actual game
>>
>>29549447
>Gamefreak really needs to do away with this silent protagonist they've always had.
No, wrong and absolutely not. The playable character in pokemon has always been YOU, and with customization that's truer than ever. It would be retarded. They're not even really a character, they're more of an avatar for the player.

There's nothing wrong at all with having the mc be a distinct character in their own right, but with pokemon that's not the case and I think the vast majority like it that way.
>>
>>29547560
I want them to implement sidequests but obviously don't make all of them be fetchquests.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.