[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know it's a bit early but fuck it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: AChampion.jpg (82KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
AChampion.jpg
82KB, 1200x675px
Ash Celebration Thread

He's finally done it folks. He has finally won a in-game Pokemon League and he graduated from school.
>>
LGTSS

>the city of OP
>>
Keep jinxing it because I hate the ashnime and want it to be worse so that it can be more apparent who doesnt have standards
>>
>>29545895
t. person who probably hasn't watched it properly in many years

All you shitters need to educate yourself on the XY series and then come back
>>
>>29545895
To weigh in on the Digimon v Pokemon debate.

In 20 years anime time, Tai saved the Digital World twice (and probably the third time), got married had a kid or two and became a diplomat.

Meanwhile Ash has just entered school and we are still waiting on him to win a League.
>>
>>29545947
t. Person who has never watched an anime besides pokemon and thinks there's nothing wrong with the main character taking a dive at the end of every league
>>
>>29545947
I watched the start of the League and then I stopped watching when I heard Ash lost again.

I never liked him even when I was 5 and I see nothing has changed.
>>
>>29545947
>All you shitters need to educate yourself on the XY series and then come back
It's mediocre, generic,repetitive garbage that /padt/ licks up because of shipping and low standards.

They are two well written characters and they're the electric siblings. And even then that's mostly because they have such a limited role.
>>
>>29545980

This. Get fucked sheep >>29545947
>>
File: chrome_2016-10-30_15-34-39.png (10KB, 402x207px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-10-30_15-34-39.png
10KB, 402x207px
>>29545980
>>29546008
>>
I don't need to watch a toy commercial when I already have the toy.
>>
>>29545980
To pre-empt the obvious arguments.

>It teaches kids an important lesson in life, there's always someone better
Yes but this lesson has been repeated so many times with so many seasons that it's been drilled in. Not to mention it's effecting the series for the worse- it's making the show very predictable. We know that all those badge wins, character growth will be for nothing as he will still lose. Hence, there's very little reason to watch the anime because you know what's going to happen.

>If Ash wins anime ends
And yet Beyblade went on for 3 more seasons despite the protag winning the first tournament.

Yugioh has been around for a decade to the point everyone has forgotten it's death game origins and it's now a vehicle for selling card games with new charas each season.
>>
>>29545947
>thinks watching the cartoon is a waste of time
>"go watch the cartoon then, that'll show you!"
Circular logic
>>
File: 1476753016944.png (313KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476753016944.png
313KB, 720x960px
>>29546081
Or it's just about having fun and watching the characters you love in motion doing fun things and having cool battles, without needing a reason for it to change your life.

I genuinely feel sorry for people who aren't willing to let down their guard and have fun because it isn't deep enough for their edgy selves.

>>29546100
I don't even get what you're saying here, I said that the XY series has been the best yet, when did I say it was a waste of time
>>
File: 1404879742875.png (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1404879742875.png
28KB, 400x400px
>>29546043
>only completed 137
>>
>>29546162
>watching the same shit for the seventh time straight
>fun

I think you meant "severe autism".
>>
>>29546162
>watching the same shit over and over again
>fun
Yeah nah.

It may have been fun before but then it got boring.
>>
File: 1477065596388.jpg (60KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1477065596388.jpg
60KB, 499x499px
>>29546187
Same argument could be said about the games if you're going to imply that every series of the anime is the same

>Start as a nobody in a town with/near a Professor
>Get a Pokemon
>Win all the gym badges
>Stop the evil organisation
>Win the league
>Playing the same game X amount of times over because of "autism"

Also, calling someone an autist doesn't make you sound cool despite what 4chan has led you to believe

Regardless, I'm not going to sit around and argue with people that clearly have differing opinions than I do. I hope you guys find fun in whatever the fuck you sad sacks like to do and have a nice day.
>>
>>29545947
I watch actual television not some shit where the protagonist never achieves his goal (Don't pretend thats good, because it means we get a 5 episode waste of time every gen)
Your own ilke went on a rampage on the board when the obvious conclusion was met

I take it you don't watch programming made for adults or even well-made kids shows if you enjoy the pokemon anime
>>
How will Ash win the League in Alola?
>>
>>29546162
The lilo and stitch cartoon was fucking deeper. Even the shitty anime spinoff.
Maybe people hate the ashnime because they grew up and its still bad for a kids cartoon
>>
>>29546252
At least you're taking an active role in the games and not watching some boring character nobody likes do what you could be doing

I'm already wasting time playing the games I dont want to waste it on a show universally considered shit by functioning people
>>
>>29546351
He won't.
>>
>>29546360
>bad for a kids cartoon

Most cartoons don't have a plot either.
>>
>>29546430
Known
Riddle me this, friend. What is the one thing the Ashnime could do that would make you stop watching. Do you have standards? Most shows generally considered good definitely have some sharks not to jump.
>>
Pokemon is the Simpsons of anime.
>>
>>29546430
>Most kids shows are shit so its ok if pokemon is shit
>>
>>29546548
More like
>Why don't you guys like shit cartoons theres a lot of them so that makes it ok
>>
>>29546507
Me? I ragequit the anime between the first and second gym in Kalos purely because Serena had no purpose. I will drop it again happily for evidence of nothing but happyfuntimes. That is not empty, I'll do it.
>>
>>29546507
I'm assuming the same thing it would take to get most people back into the series.
>Ash winning a league
>Ash being replaced by a new character
>less focus on battles
>>
>>29546661
I respect that, Satan.
>>
>>29546672
Would you stop watching if those things happened? Especially the first two?

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>29546729
He's suggesting that dedicated ashnimefags would stop watching if something that could be considered actual development happened

I think I can believe that
>>
>>29546729
Well, I stopped watching in gen 3. But I still pop in anime threads once in a while and whenever somebody suggests that they replace Ash or just let him win a league, the thread turns to shit and everyone says that they'd drop the series. I was just assuming that's what'd make this Ashnime loyalist quit too.
>>
>>29546752
And before anyone tries, the ashnime isnt a comic, if anything develops you know at some point in the future unless the anime is forcefully shut down any developments will snap back like a rubber band
>>
>>29545973
games: pokemon
anime: digimon
>>
>>29546523
/thread
>>
>>29546815
A simple solution would be having Ash win a league, being rewarded with a title with less value than Pokemon Master, and have him rush headfirst into another regin, where they can reset him again.

It just sucks that they never throw him a bone.
>>
>>29546831
Digimon has almost no shipping despite being less limited by censorship. (Not counting tri)
Ashnimefans wont like it, too much development, too dark, no ships to obsess over. None of the girls stay timid and submissive.
>>
>>29546911
You're in luck. Appli introduces a beta op who has a crush on a timid and submissive girl.
>>
Nah, if Ash was the reason to watch, then they should've ended it in Kanto. You are required to have another reason.
>>
>>29545973
>literally cucked
Wew lad
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.