[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Countdown thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: sylveon.png (4KB, 308x23px) Image search: [Google]
sylveon.png
4KB, 308x23px
Gentlemen, we're in the home stretch. It's been a long, hard ride to this point, but we made it.

Countdown thread. We're at 19 today, and this thread will be posted daily until November 18th.

Today's question: What's your worst fuckup in any game?

For me, it's gotta be destroying my save file in Pearl with an Action Replay.

Pic unrelated, but that fuckup is for one of my friends.
>>
My biggest fuckup was being a denial fag about the starters
>>
>>29544455
Depends on how long you were a denialfag. If you were one after the Mallow incident then you should just commit honorable sudoku
>>
>>29544472
OP here. Personally I was never a denialfag. I really actually liked the starter concepts, they seemed interesting.
>>
>>29544542
Primarina and Incineroar would have been 10/10 designs if they didn't both scream "I'M FEMALE" and "I'M MALE".

Not a huge fan of Pokémon that can be both genders but lean toward looking like one or the other.

Decidueye has it right, neither gender would look strange on it
>>
>>29544634
I would have picked Popplio regardless of whether it evolved into Ballio or Primarina.
>>
>>29544733
To each his own I guess. GameFreak has to appeal to everyone at this point and I guess overly masculine and feminine mons are here to stay
>>
>>29544418
When I was six or seven I restarted my Sapphire save because even know I knew how to use dive, I didn't know how to get to Sootopolis. Later on after I managed to get to the Cave of Origin, I only threw one ball at Kyogre and killed it afterwards because when the game guide mentioned it was a one-shot I thought it meant I could only throw one ball at it. And then I saved my game.
>>
>>29544418
Putting a shiny Golbat asking for a Bulbasaur and never withdrawing that Golbat. Or depositing the Bulbasaur.
>>
>>29544772
This was in gen IV.
>>
>>29544418
Giving roost to my crobat in the very beggining of HGSS, and then failing to figure out how to give it to my gliscor for the battle frontier.

It really hurt, even more than killing my first shiny, because I felt like the biggest retard ever.
>>
File: IMG_2179.jpg (65KB, 780x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2179.jpg
65KB, 780x440px
>>29544418
Saving my Master Ball in Platinum and killing Giratina, then spending six hours trying to Ultra Ball it with my severely underleveled team.
I never used that Master Ball.
>>
>>29545013
I take it from that last sentence that you managed to catch it.
>>
>>29544418
Using my first ever master ball on a Tentacruel in Red because I didn't know you could only ever get one.
>>
>>29545242
No, I just screamed "Fuck it" at the top of my lungs and waited for Black.
>>
>>29544418
>Pic unrelated, but that fuckup is for one of my friends.
Your friend sounds like the average /vp/ browser
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.