[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon #1000

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 001Bulbasaur_RB.png (171KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
001Bulbasaur_RB.png
171KB, 351x351px
In this thread we talk about Pokemon #1000.
Pokemon is a franchise that can only profit by being expanded with the addition of more Pokemon. As a result, someday they will reach the 1000th Pokemon, and possibly more unto infinity unless the franchise dies. It seems to me they are slowing down the creation of new Pokemon each generation. Is there really too many? Can they go on forever?

Because it would be the first 1000th Pokemon, what do you speculate it would be?
>>
Pokemon #1000 will be Arceus egg-form, representing the rebirth of the franchise into a new universe
>>
>what do you speculate it would be?

Why does it matter? It'll just be a random shitmon.
>>
>>29543814
This
GF doesn't give a shit about dex numbers. There has never been a Pokemon that was designed specially because of its number.
>>
>>29543772
People don't understand that it's a fucking nightmare to work with hundreds of characters when making a new game. And no, contrary to popular belief the switch to 3D is not going to make that any easier.

They are slowing down because if they don't, it's going to become unmanageable soon.
>>
>>29544456
victini?
>>
>>29544456
Delibird.
>>
>>29544456
Archeops?
Also, I personally think they had #100 be Voltorb on purpose, it's a very "meta" pokemon.

>>29544486
?

>>29544730
Because it has 25 on the end? Eh, maybe...
>>
I doubt they'd do anything significant for #1000.

That being said, I think the series is getting very close to a reboot. I don't know if we'll reach 1000. It's just an odd feeling I have.
>>
>>29543772
It will be Mewthree
>>
>>29544456
>What's Spiritomb
>>
There won't be a 1000th Pokemon. They franchise has been dying for years.
>>
>>29543772
A the gen 9 or 10 pandered dog. Maybe a gimmicky cat Pokémon. Maybe an origami
>>
>>29545682
http://gonintendo.com/stories/266862-masuda-talks-pokemon-s-staying-power-brand-success-keeping-the
>>
>>29547165
Pokemon is the most popular franchise. It won't end
>>
>>29543772
I was hype for pokemon #666 but it ended up being shit, I doubt any pokemon will be placed at the #1000 spot on purpose.
>>
>>29547394
Don't talk shit on Vivillon.
>>
>>29544456

Pikachu and Meowth.
>>
>>29547394
Vivillon itself isn't that great. But trying to get every form is hell. Takes a bunch of GTS trades giving away legendaries to get a stupid Vivillon from the middle of Africa or something
>>
>>29544456
Spiritomb was, but considering the fact that number 666 was Vivillon, I'd have to agree with you on that
>>
>>29544774
Victini was the generational mythic "cute" distro pokemon, but instead of hiding it at the end of the dex where it would be conspicious and expected, they made it's regional dex number "0", so it wouldn't stand out.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.