[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was the only one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: fake.png (243KB, 676x619px) Image search: [Google]
fake.png
243KB, 676x619px
HELP ME
CAUSE I STILL DONT WANNA BELIEVEEE
>>
>>29537507
Yeah it sucks.. I was wishing Gen7 would have better mons too, but 75% of the dex is shit. Guess I'll wait till gen 8 as I already cancelled my pre-order. :(
>>
>>29537507
Gen 6 Had better designed mons DESU
I'm not saying G7 don't have good ones but not as many as 6 did.
Vikavolt can't carry Gen7 alone
>>
>>29537592
>Vikavolt can't carry Gen7 alone
Well good thing we have the Kommo-o line and Decidueye line as well.
>>
>>29537507
I don't mind ~70 new Pokemon again. I just want more Alola forms.
>>
>>29537592
No, but Decidueye, Primarina, Vikavolt, midday Lycanroc, Wishiwashi, Mudsdale, Lurantis, Salandit2, Stufful, Tsareena, Wimpod2, Pyukumuku, and Mimikyu can.
>>
>>29537592
With the help Pyukumuku, Alien Bug and the Tapus it could
>>
>>29537650
Listing Primarina when she's possibly one of the worst starter lines, also Stufful is shit, same with Pyukumuku.
>>
>>29537687
The only shit thing here is your taste
>>
Yeah 80 seems pretty eh give or take
Disappointed that just introduced Megas to not create any more
>>
>>29537646
MOTHERFUCKING THIS HERE
>>>>>>/t/hread
>>29537687
>Worst starter
>Has a massive fan base already
>Half of that doesn't want to fuck it
>has one of the most amazing typings ever
>Will have amazing coverage PLUS immunity to one of the strongest types right now
>Most likely has recovery moves too
>Is bulky as fuck already due to types
Uh huh worst starter 0/10 won't be smogon's new waifu
>>
Fuck all of you, gen 7 dex looks great.
>>
>>29537650
fuck just looking at that list makes me dizzy
i don't disagree, most of the mons you mentioned are pretty good design-wise
but seriously try to read that list
the names are a mess
Wimpod, Mudsdale and Lurantis are at least easy on the eyes, but the rest of the names are pure garbage
>>
File: 1462263963699.jpg (21KB, 635x402px) Image search: [Google]
1462263963699.jpg
21KB, 635x402px
>>29538069

aegislash fucks her in the ass, fuck smogon, its all about the wild wild battle spot nigga. F4A
>>
>>29538104

lol there is something odd about the names, font, or even spelling of this post
>>
>>29538206
I know, I hate them too, but I can guarantee you that it's going to be really fucking good just on the typing alone
>>
File: double standards.png (581KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
double standards.png
581KB, 1200x600px
>>29537533
>>29537507
>b-but SuMo totally isn't a blunder, silly goy!
>the cancelled preorders are just your imagination
>>
I actually like most of the designs, I'm just disappointed there aren't more. I'm still holding out a sliver of hope. There are less alolan forms than there were megas in XY. Not only that, but some mons we know exist in the game didn't show up in the data mine dex, so we may be getting more.
Time will tell, but I'm not hopeful.
>>
>>29538392
>some mons we know exist in the game didn't show up in the data mine dex
Such as?
>>
>>29538388
:^)
>>
>>29538415
Unless something has changed, I don't remember Charizard being in the data mined dex, and it's a rider pokemon we've seen several times.
>>
>>29538388
This is the most cringe worthy picture I've seen all year, good job champ.
>>
>>29538461
And? The trainers don't own the ride pokemon. Did you think we would be gifted a Kanto starter in the game?
>>
>>29538388
Cancelled Pre-orders? Imagination? What I know is that it literally just broke pre-order records, and that's not my imagination.
>>
>>29538511
I had a feeling I'd get a shit post reply. If it shows up in Alola, I would imagine it'd show up in the pokedex. That's all. It'd be the first instance of that not being the case, if not.
>>
>>29537650
>>29538104
Huh. Gonna take a guess that it's because the pokemon this gen have an abundance of y's and u's in their names.
>>
>>29537650
Someones forgetting my nigga Kommo-o
>>
>>29538550
Well, it doesn't. I guess it's the first case of this then.
>>
friendly reminder that anyone who claims to like Water Meganium are either liars or waifuvirgins :^)

I cant wait for it to be turned down by everyone, as Litten and Rowlet are far superior and not losers like Water Meganium :)
>>
>>29538708
The fuck is Primarina "water meganium"
>>
>>29538550
Torchic wasn't part of XY's dex. Kinda an inverse of the situation.
>>
>>29538388
All this over a game that has yet to be released?
>>
>>29538708
Samurott is already the Water Meganium.
>>
>>29537507
The lack of any new fossil Pokémon makes this hurt even more.
>>
>>29538550
Pikachu is seen in BW1's overworld.
>>
>>29538943
Gen 2 did fine but they did have over 80 Pokémon though
>>
Could they introduce more megas in remakes in future, so that they can do the whole thing of adding more guys on a remake game but without expanding the dex there too, so they're still compatible?

[s]Mega Arceus incoming[/s]
>>
>>29538315

>bullet punch

no it will be trash if its stats are usual starter shit
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.