[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon Fighting Game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2688.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2688.gif
1MB, 300x169px
Fuck Pokken Tournament.

Which Pokémon do you wanna see in a Pokémon fighting game?
>>
>>29536188
I'm still waiting for Charizard's inclusion in Type Wild.
>>
>>29536188
AWOOOO
>>
>>29536188
>Scrafty
>Scizor
>Luchalitten
>Hawlucha
>>
>>29536188
More varied Pokemon body types. Like suicune being in Pokken was interesting since nearly everything else is humanoid.

Things like Serperior, Muk, Staraptor, etc are all pretty varied body types that would be cool to see
>>
>>29536188
Here's my list
>Swampert
>Mienshao
>Hawlucha
>Arcanine
>Excadrill
>Tyranitar
>Infernape
>Inceroar
>Greninja
>Chesnaught
>D E L P H O X
>Bisharp
>Hariyama
>Poliwrath
>Feraligator
>Typhlosion
>Lilligant
>Roserade
>Mismagius
>Dusknoir
>Emboar
>Samurott
>Serperior
>Lopunny
>>>>>>Literally more than half of the fucking pokedex plus all the ones of pokken tournament
Pokken was a fucking mistake it's so fucking shallow and only giving those fucking Jap rats fan service
I understand why that is IF IT WAS JAPAN ONLY but it's NOT Japan only so fuck these narcissistic douchebags
>>
>>29536593
Those are all terrible choices. I'm glad you weren't in charge of the roster.
>>
>>29536593
Even though it seems weird, Lopunny is in the roster of Pokemoa's Pokemon Type Wild game. Her strongest move is Jump Kick and works like Pre Gen IV Jump Kick (recoil is only a low percentage)
>>
>>29536635

Keldeo is for brony faggots
>>
>>29536635
Did you even read the last green text? Also tell me some "GOOD" ones then you flaming faggot
>>
>>29536635
>Mienshao
>terrible choice

kys
>>
>>29536870
>Unovabortion trash no one cares about
>not a terrible choice
Chandelure only got in because it's popular in Japan for some reason.
>>
>>29536188
>fuck pokken

more like fuck you
>>
Umm... guys. I was asking for Pokémon for a fighting game, not you fighting in this thread.

I really want to use Noivern in Pokken but that game is shit. Waste of money. Thank goodness Mario Kart 8 and Smash exist.
>>
>>29536949
>Unovabortion trash no one cares about

Well memed.
>>
>>29536188
Pokken has good choices for Pokemon. All good and popular mons
>>
File: maxrt.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxrt.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
>>29536949
>if it's not shilled to death by Game Freak it's bad

And Mienshao was in a list of Top 30 Gen. 5 Pokemon, so you're full of crap.
>>
File: 582.png (1MB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
582.png
1MB, 1067x800px
>>29537025
>Umm... guys. I was asking for Pokémon for a fighting game, not you fighting in this thread.
>>
>>29536188
Kommo-O
>>
>>29536949
>Expecting people to take you seriously after using unovabortion as a point
wew
>>
>>29537079

>good mons

>edgier mewtwo
>pikashit libre stealing Hawlucha's spot

Discarded.
>>
File: Alolan Muk.png (1MB, 1066x694px) Image search: [Google]
Alolan Muk.png
1MB, 1066x694px
Muk would be wonderful. Think of what you could do from an animation standpoint with a 'mon that has a liquid body.

>>29537079
Pokkens roster is incredibly dull to me. It seems the fighter picks are all about popularity instead of what would make an interesting fighter.
>>
>>29537079
>Empoleon
>Darkrai
>Braixen
>Two fucking clones in their FIRST FIGHTING GAME
>good choices
I'm not gonna say their not popular because they all are popular, but good choices is stretching
If anything, most of them are awkward to program all the hit boxes and animate as all fucking hell and take way more work which forces the team to sacrifice creativity for accuracy if they have tight time restraints, which nowadays they do
if anything only a couple 5 or 6 at best are actually good choices to do anything for
Pokken tournament feels more like Japan shilling and forcing their fucking taste than anything else
>>
>>29537358
>two clones
This bugs me so much. At least Cosplay Pikachu works very differently, but the fucking edgy OC Mewtwo is ridiculous
>>
I'd love to see a game that plays like Smash Bros but exclusively with pokemon.
>>
>>29537248
>>29537327
>>29537358
I agree on the double Pikachu thing, and the Mewtwo clone, but the rest is fine. They choose Braixen because Delphox is shit. Also Darkrai was probably picked because it has a cool design. I'd rather have better looking mons then some shitty fighting ones with awful designs.
>>
>>29537327
>It seems the fighter picks are all about popularity
Well no shit. How else would the game sell?
>>
>>29537426
just wait for better SSB4 mods
>>
>>29537453
I didn't say they were bad pokemon, I said most of the choices they pick are fucking awkward to animate and even harder to make balanced and unique sets while being graphically pretty, which they only chose one of those for quite a bit I've heardi.e. chandelure
Also, just because they're popular doesn't mean they're liked by everyone, for any game you have to have things that appeal to all players, not just "popular" things
Also most of those are forced down our throats by the filthy Jap rats anyways, why not try something new you pussy?
>>
>>29536188

>they say fuck all other possible mons people want
>just add Incineroar

Wouldn't even be mad. Don't own the game anymore though so RIP
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.