[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you already attached to your Sun/Moon team? Tell me your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 27

File: 1477636420663.png (360KB, 825x554px) Image search: [Google]
1477636420663.png
360KB, 825x554px
Are you already attached to your Sun/Moon team?
Tell me your autistic headcanons
post teams
>>
File: HNI_0044.jpg (47KB, 640x577px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0044.jpg
47KB, 640x577px
>>29535031
Decidueye
Gumshoos
Vikavolt
Alolan Muk
Orangaru
Crabrawler2
>>
>>29535031
>headcanons

Like backstories for mons?
>>
>>29535031
>wishiwashi
>vikavolt
>wimpod
>alolawak

who else should i take
>>
File: Sun Team.jpg (174KB, 1426x774px) Image search: [Google]
Sun Team.jpg
174KB, 1426x774px
I'm really excited for the 18th.
>>
>>29535031
>Tell me your autistic headcanons
Well, I'm going to soft-reset until I get a female Litten, then transfer in an egg with a male Fennekin, and then make them a couple after they've evolved.

She bullies him because she's attracted him but doesn't actually know how to express her affection, and will beat the shit out of anyone who legitimately threatens him.

He's generally afraid of intimacy because he's worried that he'll end up just using his psychic powers to control people, so her immunity to the type makes him feel safe.
>>
>Primarina
>Passimian
>Mudsdale/Shiny Palossand
>Minior if it can actually perform decently in battle

I usually only use a team of four but if I feel like it I'll throw in Tsareena, Alolan Golem, or something else.
>>
>>29535031
For Moon I plan:

Primarina
Lycanrock Midnight
Alolan Persian
Alolan Ninetales
Tsareena
Oricorio Baile
>>
File: MY-TEAM-2.png (129KB, 771x406px) Image search: [Google]
MY-TEAM-2.png
129KB, 771x406px
>>29535031
OP.. i couldn't stop my autism...
i even added drampa because it fits in, and i don't even like it...
>>
File: Sudowoodowoodowoodo.gif (56KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Sudowoodowoodowoodo.gif
56KB, 300x300px
>>29535197
Yea
Like maybe while you were asleep, your Bonsly wandered into a cave full of Sableye, and the rest of your team had to rush in after it to try and save it like in one of those Tom and Jerry episodes where both Tom and Jerry had to team up to save the baby from wandering through a construction site.
>>
>>29535306
>>29535613
Holy shit this autistic!

and I like it
>>
File: sm team.png (586KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
sm team.png
586KB, 1080x720px
not all the names are final
yes i know i have 3 fairy types, i love them
>>
>>29535306
Fuck, that's really cute.
>>
>>29535031
If anything, I'm already bored of it.
>>
>>29535031
Anyone got that high-quality image that contains all of the datamined models? I need them for reasons.
>>
Not really. I have a list of mons I'd like to use, I just need to divide them into which I'll use in Sun and which in Moon.
>>
File: 1476801759049.jpg (246KB, 1508x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1476801759049.jpg
246KB, 1508x1600px
>>29536025
This?
>>
>>29536082
Yeah, that one. Thanks
>>
>>29535147
Superb taste, friend
>>
Nah, I usually think of shit like this during the game.
I had a headcannon during my Platinum play through that my Gabite was going through that not listening to trainer phase because it kept missing and losing until it evolved.
>>
>>29536082
Alola forms too?
>>
File: myes.jpg (15KB, 245x242px) Image search: [Google]
myes.jpg
15KB, 245x242px
>>29535562
Shit, thats slick
>>
File: 2spooky.png (1MB, 1132x827px) Image search: [Google]
2spooky.png
1MB, 1132x827px
I want to use a themed team and I'm thinking I could occasionally rotate in other spooky mons and a Gumshoos who will be like the brave detective investigating the haunted forest
>>
>>29537024
i like the theme but marowak wouldnt fit, itd burn the forest down
>>
>>29537291
Yea he does feel a little off desu
>>
>>29535562
great design m8. also 10/10 choices.
>>
>>29536025
here's everything
http://www.mediafire.com/file/x0kczw4taez6qht/sm.zip
>>
I really I could make a cool team picture like you guys, but I don't know how to do anything other than Paint for image editing and making.

I want:
Inciniroar
Moon Lycanroc
Minior (Preferably blue)
Bewear
Shiny Pyukuyuku (If possible, probably going to have to go with a regular one sadly).
Morelul's evolution.

Anyone like my idea?
>>
File: Team.png (70KB, 523x233px) Image search: [Google]
Team.png
70KB, 523x233px
>tfw you're certain at least one of the Pokémon you're planning for will be version-exclusive to the version you don't have
>>
>>29535031
>Gak
>>>/mlp/
>>
My Lucario is gonna be proud of his power.
>>
>>29538002
turtonators supposedly a sun exclusive (unconfirmed), the rest seem like they'd be found in both.
>>
File: SM Team Final.png (227KB, 1102x659px) Image search: [Google]
SM Team Final.png
227KB, 1102x659px
>>29535031
I don't really have any headcanons yet, I usually make them to coincide with where I catch them or important places in the games.
The only ones I know for sure so far are: 1) Wimpod and Minior being best friends, causing Minior to be a salty fuck when Wimpod evolves into a badass and Minior can't evolve. 2) Decidueye constantly using Spirit Shackle on the others in their sleep. 3) Kommo-o and Crabrawler2 having a friendly rivalry, complete with boxing matches. 4) Spider2 and Wishiwashi go on explorations in the ocean for treasure all the time.
>>
File: 1477585491331.jpg (70KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
1477585491331.jpg
70KB, 350x338px
>>29538019
Stop this
>>
File: HNI_0037.jpg (73KB, 376x404px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0037.jpg
73KB, 376x404px
>>29535031
Decidueye
Alolan Muk
Vikavolt

We've got that much in common, OP.

Mudsdale
Oranguru
Wimpod2 to round out the team.
>>
>>29535562
>Zinogre
>Not Fulgurbug
>>
>popplio was timid and unsure of itself after being passed over by the previous two pairs of trainers that started in alola, but slowly transforms into a confident and competent primarina
>rockruff is brave and outgoing, helping to bring popplio out of its shell
>mudsdale is a gentle giant, not really caring much about battling but often quite helpful due to sheer size and strength
>salandit/evo is cunning, and likes to tease rockruff/lycanroc, they pick on each other and get into squabbles often
>toucan sam is angry all the time and is a bit of a glutton desu senpai but we love him anyway
>marowak is a bit of a loner, doesn't care much about interacting with other pokemon but is fiercely loyal to its trainer
>>
File: 1476946398335.png (669KB, 1366x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476946398335.png
669KB, 1366x1000px
>>29535031
Funny thing you mentioned autistic head canons
Robin Root is Decidoueye
Cleo is Salandit2
Destiny Dog, or D-dog for short, is the Lycanroc
Clawber is Crab yeti/crabrawler2
Goliath is Wimpod2
Mimi is the mimikyu
Robin Root is the second in command and tries his best to emulate D-dog, his lifelong tutor, and in a sense, father figure, to the point where it's hard for him to show emotions and will beat himself up for enjoying fun things
Cleo is there more for support than anything, but she'll fuck you up badly if needed to, but only if she actually needs to. She is very carefree and indifferent to anything she's not interested in. She has a massive crush on Robin and openly flirts with him constantly, and sometimes even does it just to fuck with him because it's so easy to do so and the laughs ensues
Clawber is the big friendly, but loves fighting dude who took Goliath and Mimi under his claw and is like their big brother. He takes nothing serious, even in battle and will laugh off most insults. He loves to mess with everyone except Cleo because last he tried it, he was horribly Ill and had to go to the hospital...
Goliath is the scaredycat of the group, and would've usually run away if faced with confrontation, and even know flinches to the concept with how hulking he became, but whenever Mimi and Clawber are present, He tries his hardest to be tough and not show fear. He views Clawber as a big bro, Mimi as a lil sis, Robin and D-dog as Uncles and Cleo as an Auntie.
Mimi is extremely shy, but extremely starry-eyed and hopeful. She looks up to everyone in the group and admires them so much where she draws them constantly doing cool poses and fighting (obviously it's not that good, but it's something...) She refers to everyone like Goliath does, minus calling D-dog uncle, She openly calls him Dad, which confuses everyone who hears so and makes D-dog feel extremely awkward, and admires Goliath because of how cool he became.
>>
File: n3GXLFp.jpg (875KB, 1638x5938px) Image search: [Google]
n3GXLFp.jpg
875KB, 1638x5938px
>>29537006
>>
>>29539239
D-dog is the leader of this rag tag group of misfits and is constantly serious, trying to whip them into shape to a good fighting team. D-dog is constantly the target pranks by Clawber, Mimi, Cleo and an unwilling Goliath and will immediately give them one savage tongue lashing. He never openly admits how proud he actually is of his team and all they've done, but he's extremely proud. He also never shows his exact emotions, just gives vague indicators to keep everyone out. He even enjoys whenever Mimi calls him Dad, but hates when she does it in front of people because of "I refuse to show my true colors"
...holy shit I'm fucking autistic god fucking damn
>>
File: damn.jpg (88KB, 540x338px) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
88KB, 540x338px
>>29535031
>autistic headcannons
ok
primarina and nightruff are the first pokemon i caught when they were just popplio and rockruff they were close friends but everything change.
primarina and nightruff closely hate each other but they also are the best kind of team on double battles and they pretty much are like pic related.

And if somebody asks the primarina is female

am i autistic enough /vp/?
>>
>>29539731
Have you seen mine? It's the two walls of texts in this thread
I am in maximum AutismDrive
>>
>>29539731
i just realized i reapeted "they" and "are" too many times, oh god.
>>
>>29535031
Robin Hoot
Icy Slash
Colourful kuM
Rugby Monkey

dont know about the rest yet
>>
>>29535562
damn love the color scheme alone
>>
File: I did it mom 2.jpg (196KB, 1754x362px) Image search: [Google]
I did it mom 2.jpg
196KB, 1754x362px
>>29535031
Can't figure out who to knock out of my team
but yeah I'm really hyped.
>>
File: fc hchc.png (332KB, 500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fc hchc.png
332KB, 500x1000px
This is basically what I expect my Chesnaught and Incineroar to do the first time they meet.

I always try to headcanon what my pokemon are like. Chesnaught and Charizard were total bros with each other. Pancham was a bully to my Helioptile, but after he evolved, he became his big brother. My Helioptile evolved and went form being the runt of the litter to one of the best. Mawilewas a sassy li'l thing, Clawitzer was a fucking gun.

The only two personalities I can see right now for them are Incineraor and Vikavolt. Incineroar's basically Rath, but can actually be calm, and Vikavolt's just pretty serious. Everyone else I'm gonna have to get back to you on when the game comes out. Gotta figure that out.
>>
Litten
Mimikyu
Kommo-o
Water spider thing
Pallosand
Lurantis

The only headcanon I'm giving them is my Litten who won't want to evolve because it doesn't want to become gay furrybait.
>>
>>29539446
>will immediately give them one savage tongue lashing
Um,something tells me that the D doesn't stand for Destiny
>>
File: IMG_0121.jpg (89KB, 583x1508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0121.jpg
89KB, 583x1508px
>>29539920
>Tfw I did the same with my Dewott in BW
I also see some games as different universes with other versions of me if I don't reuse Pokémon. The BW went on to be a grass type E4 member who still catches and hangs out with other types of Pokémon
I would have gone all Grass after realizing it but I already chose Oshowatt and I didn't want to sit through that entire intro again
>>
>>29539927
You're right it actually stands for
I actually have no clue truth be told I was trying to call mine the dog from metal gear solid 5 and didn't find a proper name anywhere just D-dog so I said fuck it and came up with bullshit like destiny
>>
Incineroar
Vikavolt
Lycanrock
Alolan Muk
Wimpod Evo
Mimikyu.
Going to drop Muk for Silvally if he's obtainable before postgame.
>>
>>29535031
prepare for some high level austim headcanon

incenroar, during his days as a litten he was a emotionally detached jerk to everyone even while being a torrcat, however during the journey he slowly starts caring for the team and view it as a family, once he becomes inceneroar starts to take a more of leader/father figure, but sometimes his big ego gets the best of him

lycanroc (sun), takes the role as the leader for a while, it's basicly the straight man of the team, has a little rivalry with inceneroar since the begining but as time has gone by it has become more a friendly rivalry

tsareena, while looks like the kind of pokemon that wants to boss around others, is actually more carefree and energetic sometimes a little tomboy-ish even, she has great sense of justice and seems to replicate poses and kick moves from a popular action show with a masked hero

minior, this little guy got lost from it's family while they where falling from the stratosphere,
while a little shy and always wearing it's shell it tries fit in with the team

mimikyu, he is a nerveous wreck all around, always tries to impress the members of the team but fails miserably most of the time, however it seems minior and mimikyu get along pretty well for some reason

salandit2, the only reason this smug fucker decided to join is to make a living hell for everyone pulling "pranks" and such, it has calmed down with this "pranks" since it has evolved and only using them during battle
>>
File: received_10154612369107145.jpg (40KB, 984x609px) Image search: [Google]
received_10154612369107145.jpg
40KB, 984x609px
I LOVE THEM AND I WILL RAISE THEM TO HAVE MAXIMUM POWER
>>
File: Faiz.jpg (824KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
Faiz.jpg
824KB, 827x1169px
>Lycanroc(Midday)
Takumi

>Turtonator
Sundowner

>Bewear
>GPB-04B

Rest are undecided.
>>
>>29539877
>tfw too old and boring to imagine things anymore
t-thanks reality
>>
>>29535562
>Zinogre not seltas

Cmon
>>
>>29540564
I want /m/ to leave.
>>
>>29540240
It stands for Diamond Dog, anon.
>>
>>29540587
No, I just need the game to come out and tell me what to think about them. Pangoro became Helioptile's big brother when pretty much every time my electric lizard went down, he came out and fucked their shit up. Heloptile went form the runt of the litter to the best of the best by being shit at the start and amazing at the end.
>>
>>29540587
glad I'm not the only boring dude here
>>
>>29540656
yeah I looked it up again just a while ago and I feel fucking retarded...
end me...
>>
I am fully expecting Mudsdale to have enough survivalbility to abuse Stamina to nigh-invulnerability and enough Attack to EQ all the mutha fuckahs like its Genwun all over again. Maybe ill have to pack leftovers or an Assault vest but I have high hopes for this one

Too a lesser extent I expect Bewear to be good with Plush and im expecting Salandit2 to be the designated counter to all the fairy types out there now
>>
>>29535031
>Xevious
dank reference
>>
>>29535432
Only using a team of four seems such an odd number to choose. Is it because of HM slaves?
>>
>>29542935
>not calling it Vik Viper
>>
>>29535562
I don't understand how Barioth = Alolan Marowak
>>
Well, two fire types...
>>
I don't quite have all my team imagined yet, but I am definitely planning on naming my Wishiwashi "Tsuna", because it definitely fits the description of "loser wimp who fails at life, but then he has his moments where HOLY SHIT HE'S SO STRONG AND MIGHTY IF ONLY FOR A FEW MINUTES". Also, "tsuna" is a Japanese translation of "tuna (fish)", so it's a double pun as well.

I know, super-weeby reference, and desu I haven't watched KHR in a long while, but for some reason the name "Tsuna" came to mind and stuck to me ever since Wishiwashi was revealed.
>>
>>29543448
"desu"

I meant the acronym for "to be honest". Must be some new weird word replacement filter going on today.
>>
>Incineroar
>Vaporeon
>Alola Ninetales
>Pom Pom birb
>Tsareena
>Mimikyu

I like the imagine that my Incineroar is trying his best to impress my Tsareena because he has a big crush on her. Pom Pom bird cheers for him during battles, and all my pokemon act as some sort of motherly/fatherly figure towards Mimikyu.

Just one big happy family.
>>
File: 1399766447757.gif (768KB, 600x313px) Image search: [Google]
1399766447757.gif
768KB, 600x313px
I'll be cycling through more than 6 pokemon just because there's too many I want to use, plus the game's easy enough that it shouldn't be an issue.

Already decided on names and everything too, can't wait for the 18th.
>Litten - Vida Loca
>Cutiefly - Waka waka
>Wishiwashi - La Llamada
>morelull - Stranger Me
>Mudbray - Rabiosa
>Wimpod - Hurly Burly
>Minior - Painted Skies
>Komala - Woodkid
>Mimikyu - Halloween
>Sea Anchor - [SymaG]
>>
>>29543491
Also Ninetales and Tsareena act like queen bee bitches, but really they're probably the sweetest mons in the universe.

Vaporeon is like that Grandma that makes sure you're never hungry. And Mimikyu is an anxious wreck that needs to be watched all the time.
>>
File: moon team.png (277KB, 1278x276px) Image search: [Google]
moon team.png
277KB, 1278x276px
>>29539414
Shiny lycanroc is just too good.
>>
File: HurHur.png (190KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
HurHur.png
190KB, 600x400px
Last one is still undecided.

Either Vikavolt or Silvally.
>>
>>29542959
Started the trend the first time I played White 2. It seems to add a little bit of a challenge against the harder fights, especially when you don't overlevel. Also since I'm autistic it feels like I have a closer bond with 4 rather than 6 (and I'm sure another reason why was HM slaves in the older games)
>>
File: Sun-Team-Litten-2.png (91KB, 675x400px) Image search: [Google]
Sun-Team-Litten-2.png
91KB, 675x400px
>>29535031
Alright let's do this I'm all about the autism

>Litten is the starter, my player and it hate each other's guts at the start
>Acquire Rockruff, a more loyal partner in contrast to Litten. Rockruff keeps trying to be friends with Litten but keeps getting rejected. When they evolve into Lycanroc and Torracat, they grow to hate each other as well

>Trainer eventually gets fed up with Torracat being an asshole and threatens to release it
>Torracat runs off
>Lycanroc urges trainer to let go of his pride and seek consolation
>Then some Team Skull shit happens IDK
>Trainer fights with Torracat
>Losing because they hate each other
>Trainer snaps and decides being hard on Torracat isn't the answer, opts to cheer it on instead
>Torracat does a little better
>Trainer sends out his team and gets them all to cheer for Toracat
>Trainer realizes that he can't just force Torracat to use its strength for his own gain, he needs to bring it out using positive emotion
>They overcome the battle perfectly in sync
>Torracat, realizing its dream is to make people happy through its display in combat, evolves into Incineroar!
>It forms a healthy relationship with its trainer, with the trainer acting as the commentator while Incineroar shows off in battle

>Pikachu is the smart cute mascot, gets even smarter when it becomes a Psychic Type

>Exeggutor is the dumb big powerhouse

>Wimpod is the weak piece of shit that turns into an edgelord that even the team fears, eventually becomes a more manageable Pokemon

>Kommo-o is the 6th ranger type. Mostly focused on its training so it feels very independent and distant from the rest of the team.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.