[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Sun and Moon is cooming out in 20 days, pre-relase nostalgia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1476839115143.png (115KB, 815x347px) Image search: [Google]
1476839115143.png
115KB, 815x347px
Remmeber when the game was just announced and we where waiting for the starters and getting trolled by corocoro?
Remember when we're waiting for corocoro to leak every month and now it's coming to an end?
Remember when people where hyped when SM was cooming out in 4 months and now is cooming out in just 20 days?
Remember the denialfags and how a lot of people got BTFO when the startes where proven real?
Remember when people trusted Riddler?
Remember when we did first know about Alola forms?
Remember when people trough this game would be based on Italy and not in Hawaii?
Remember when people trough Team Aether was bad?

Now,all of this....is cooming to and end...Pokemon Sun and Moon will come out in merely 20 days,will you miss the pre-release sesion?
>>
File: HNI_0017.jpg (42KB, 400x348px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0017.jpg
42KB, 400x348px
>>29533615
I remeber when Vikavolt was leaked and people thought it was separate from Charjabug and Grubbin.
I remeber all those Wicke and Lusamine generals.
>>
>>29533685
*remember
>>
File: 1477520355956.png (60KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1477520355956.png
60KB, 500x364px
>>29533615
>Remember when people trough Team Aether was bad?
>>
i can't believe that the game is going to be released in just 20 days.
>>
File: 1476771222027.jpg (138KB, 400x439px) Image search: [Google]
1476771222027.jpg
138KB, 400x439px
>>29533615
Remember when we were introduced to ya boy?
>>
>>29534089
Yes.
It was magic.
In 20 days,the pre-relase sesion will be done.
So we don't have to waste any day of the pre-relase now,when SM comes out the 18 we all are going to miss this.
>>
>>29533615
Remember the they just started making the game meme?
Remember all the newfags that were screencapping every "leak" thread and kept insisting they were real?
Remember Roothoot and timmyturner?
Good times.
>>
How long after it comes out will all the new people leave?
>>
>>29533615
I can't believe they got announced in February, time fucking flies. Now it'll slow down to a crawl as they get closer.
>>
>>29533615
Remember Homemade-chan?
>>
Pepperidge Farm Remembers
>>
>>29534272
Going by past experiences i would say 2-3 months, some of them will stay unfortunately.
>>
>>29533615
I remember when the wishiwashi trailer leaked on /vp/ and the board was a shitfest. Oh and how Joe got BTFO because of that.
>>
>>29533615
Don't worry chief, the cycle will begin anew when the next games are coming out.
>>
This was the most batshit insane hype season Ive ever witnessed and Ive been here almost every day since announcement. Truly unforgettable.

Remember when a few people made a pretty convincing ruse by pretending to be unrelated sources drawing the same fake starters so that they would seem more real. Remember that shitty thing with the headwings
>>
>>29534375
i still think headwings was cute
>>
remember that god awful, hideous turd lookin' fire starter some people actually believed was real. I cant believe that lasted as long as it did. I blame the owl
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.